They met on WoW and instantly became friends. Today they just got married

what's your excuse Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestoryofbutton.wordpress.com/
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/5tauiy/they_met_on_world_of_warcraft_on_january_29th/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Licking out your guild leader's pussy.

WOW.

Now she can get fat and stop playing video games because she got a beta provider.

Don't fall for the 3DPD meme.

I already waste my money on video games

I really don't have an excuse.

Todays women have poor taste in men.
Also they'll get divorced quicker than you think.
She's probably already fucking with a black guy behind his back.

Prenup Prenup wouldn't want to be nup

>literally meeting some girl that happens to live near you in the most desolated, shit-tiered internet country in the modern world
>instantly became friends and after years eventually lovers

thestoryofbutton.wordpress.com/

I am still amazed this all happened in Australia of all places.

WoW is boring and 3D women are repulsive

None of the girls in my guild wanna fuck me!
Not even the GM's boyfriend!

> Play WoW
> Walk around alone
> Never really make friends
> The only person that talked to me and showed me how to get shit done turned out to be in another server so we couldn't party
> End up quitting at 70
I can't even make friends online

I don't play wow
My standards are too high
I'm gay and gay people assume I like it in the butt because I'm small, things hurt when you put stuff in there!

> tfw she left you because she had 'greater' plans for the future than you

WoW is boring.

dont worry about it, user. WoW pretty much just... doesnt have a community

I have a small penis that can't satisfy any woman.

this

I've known 3 couples who met each other in WoW

literally in all 3 couples the women cheated on the men after having children and are now divorced

I don't play WoW

>shes hot
>hes ugly
I wonder how many guilds were destroyed and how many undeserved epics she got.

>tfw 27 year old virgin and 4.5" penis

If you get married in 2017 you are basically an idiot.

Surely this MUST be the case. There can't be any other plausible explanation.
Hmm... I'm going to have to think about this...

kek
didn't happen to me but it's why my sister dumped her bf who was handsome, a legit nice guy and loved her like crazy
now he's a celebrity music producer slaying 10/10 qts every night

Hes already taken all the females that play wow

>marrying your friends

That's not how it's done.

A marriage is about practicality first and physical attraction second, everything else is irrelevant. You definitely don't marry a friend because your average friendship only lasts for about 7 years so you can expect your marriage to last that long too.

I haven't met 'that person' yet, so I'm literally unable to get married to them.

>plays wow.
>obviously can't be bothered to find a suit which fits him properly.

figures. he looks like a kid borrowing his dad's suit for mock interview day.

Because I'm a lazy manchild with a grating personality and also I don't talk to anyone when I play games

Lol what a cuck

Because I don't flirt with girls in video games and don't try to take any friendships past what they are online.

Even ugly girls can destroy a guild. It's sad seeing guys fall for it.

Is there like a website dedicated to the fallen guilds?

>practicality
What's practical about a marriage?

/r9k/ please leave

Wow you jackasses are bitter huh

just being honest about things dood

You explain what sense does it make to get married when it is just a silly legal tradition designed for a different world that is long gone.

You can't.

She cooks, cleans and raises the kids for you, you work and provide the resources necessary for her to do those tasks. Some would say vice versa works too but given the divorce rates in those scenarios I'd say no. If either the potential wife or the potential husband is a good for nothing lazy fuck then there is no practical reason to get married.

Things have been that way for thousands of years for a reason.

You can do all of that without marriage. You don't need to get married to go to work or have children.

Where do you live, Zimbabwe?

why you people in Freedomland don't know into clothes and dressing up?
It's the guy's wedding, one of the most important days in his life, and he can't pick a suit of the right size? Why?!

All the money went to WoW sub fees.

>things that only happen in the USA

it's an implicit (and explicit) insurance contract. Also, economies of scale in the household

>She cooks, cleans and raises the kids for you
Women don't do that anymore. A woman is likely to be more career successful than you are.

It's only an insurance for the person of lesser value.

>random couple pic and bullshit story
>no source

There's my excuse.

Marriage is a bond. It's a formal commitment. Anyone who doesn't think commitment like marriage means anything is probably not the type of person you'd want to have a relationship with anyway.

>You don't need to get married to go to work or have children.

True, but it's decidedly less practical to do all those things alone and to do it in a non-committal partnership is just foolish because the second any sort of hardship comes up the partnership is more likely to dissolve but the responsibilities will not dissolve along with it.

Nigger wut

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/5tauiy/they_met_on_world_of_warcraft_on_january_29th/

You can spend the money on the things you want and only have your own responsibilities. Marriage is only worth it if you can absolutely 100% trust your partner and they mean everything to you.

Those are women under 35. They are also mostly unmarried.

Married women rarely have full time careers. If they do it will be a "psuedo" full time career with much more flexible hours and less work hours per week than your typical full time married man will be doing, e.g. teacher, GP, etc.

It's a message to eachother. What benefit do you have by "oficially" dating compared to just dating without labelling it?
Some people prefer to have it official. They don't need to explain their reasoning to you, since you have no investment in their marriage.

Gtfo with this /r9k/ attitude.

Womyn are speshul and magical beings, havent you heard? they are women, daughters, mothers and sisters! for years they have been under the thumb of the patriarchy so that means they deserve more positions of power and education.

They somehow are still being opressed, though.

Don't want to get married, too lazy to be bothered with relationship stuff. Just stuff a random when the urge comes then binge on whatever makes me happy.

We met some years ago when I was reading Spice and Wolf and she instantly became my girlfriendo!

When should I propose, guys?

>Wpk1oBx.jpg
Nice reddit shit. Fuck off cunt

My GF does exactly that though.

Steve Bannon scammed chinese people in WOW with gold farming and I bet he meet Donald Trump there

How small?

You can't commit yourself to things without legal papers and officials? That's very, very sad. Not everyone needs to force themselves to commit to love by signing such contracts - for some, commitment is born naturally and legal marriage is just completely silly, unnecessary nuisance.

The way you present the marriage speaks against it: following your reasoning, marriage is basically a trap that prevents people from running away. That's why I find it deeply silly to get involved in such.

Commitment and marriage are two completely different things and logically separable.

You'll get to a point where you'll want to attain a family, but it comes down to if the sacrifice is worth it or not.

Im not a whore apologist
no hymen= no ring

Then hold her tight, because she's rare.

This is back when you actually had to communicate in MMOs

I never said you should get married, just if you are going to it's better to pick a partner based on practicality than it is on friendship.

There's distinct differences in the brain chemistry between friend relationships and partner relationships and the friend relationship almost never develops into the co-dependent partner relationship. That is to say, "friendzoning" is real, there is actual evidence to support it, and once the relationship is in that state it almost never deepens. You don't marry your friends. It will not work out.

You're so isolated from the real world, it's adorable.
Yes, you don't specifically need to marry to commit. It's usually a token of love. If you're against it, go ahead. Nobody is forcing you to marry. Hell, my aunt and uncle never got married because they feel the same way.

However, they're not being some pretentious cunts about it, like you are. How can you get so fucking triggered about people marrying? Just don't marry. It's that simple.

How about you figure out better ways to assure your love to your better half than promising to give half of your money her/him in case s/he wants to move on one day (as she should as humans are not biologically monogamous). It's sickening that people confuse legal-financial-religious contracts with love.

wow made me lose my virginity so i guess i got lucky

shit was pretty hot aswell desu senpai

This, fuck used goods.

>because the second any sort of hardship comes up the partnership is more likely to dissolve
This is your argument FOR marriage?
>If there is hardship you can still force the other person to say with you against their will.

Marriage is not just signing a legal document, user.

It's a formal ceremony performed in front of family, friends and god in which you pledge your life to another person. Only a sociopath would think there is nothing in that.

>Burger spotted

ayyyyyyyyy
right there with you bud

Is there a way to do this without legal documents? Love and legality should be completely separate.

after you kys my man

You don't give them half your money. This is either a meme, or some stupid American thing.

Also, if you're that commited to eachother, it doesn't matter WHO has the money, since you're gonna spend it together anyway.

You're just alien to what a real, functioning and healthy relationship entails and you're projecting it on others.

so you're a virgin?

>/r9k/ please leave
Butthurt female please leave
>Burger spotted
Nope, not burger

Don't get upset just because Holo is officially, legally mine. Finders keepers.

He would be hypocritical if he wasn't.

Well, excuse me for being fucking intelligent and questioning deeply silly traditions on an anonymous image board. What if I told you your "aunt and uncle" might share the same feelings anonymously?

The world would simply be a better place if people questioned things and got rid of unnecessary institutions that serve no other but symbolic purpose. If you are so insecure about love that you need to go write some papers, by all means - but I will continue calling such idiots.

I've had the thought show up, but the whole "live on through your children" is just a comforting lie made up by people who are nagged by the fact they won't be here one day. My father won't live on through me because there's only one of him. Same with me if I were to have a child. The future does not look good and I'd rather not bring somebody else to the shitheap I see forming.

>excuse me for being fucking intelligent
Wew lad, you're delusional. You're the embodiment of the teenager who thinks he's smarter than the world.

Don't worry lad, it'll come with the years.

And no, my aunt and uncle don't share your feelings, because they grew up.

>The only person that talked to me and showed me how to get shit done turned out to be in another server so we couldn't party

But you can though.

*tips fedora*

I don't like rng heavy games, i never finished a pure rpg and wow always seemed like the grindy king of repetitive games. you also need to plan with other people to get a chance to get shit done and rely on them a lot to have fun.

I'd rather play my singleplayer survival horror and stealth games. And do the occassional splitscreen with racers and arenashooters and stuff or any co-op games.

Do you really expect to find a free range virgin these days? Besides, they're overrated, wouldn't you rather have someone who knows what the hell they're doing?

Who let the edgy teens in?

>It's a message to eachother
It's the females message to the male that he is now her slave and half of everything he owns now belongs to her.

Quite the opposite, you are a culturally brainwashed sheep who cannot see what's beyond the modern traditions and what kind of implications everything holds. Marriage is merely a sociocultural invention that had a purpose in the era long gone - nowadays, it's just useless and an excuse for people to get drunk.

Used to be and there's a large number of people who say it should go back to being that way as it's not like getting the government involved has meant longer lasting and more stable marriages or anything, quite the opposite. Marriage reform probably wouldn't be that hard to achieve if not for the nutty feminist demanding the laws remain because they favor women.

NEET here. I am not against the notion of having a GF, but seems like a lot of work and there are little things that do bother me. I know there are a couple normies here so please answer me this, what the fuck do couples do? I mean after a while won't it be boring after running outta things to do? I mean won't you have to shuffle around like some fucking slave to amuse her?

Yeah, not how it works. Keep projecting son.

>Denying the truth/facts

Teacher here. And yes, I am smarter than you, like it or not. And so have my partners been as they understand and respect my wishes.

Plus my siblings have had children so the bloodline's secure. They can keep the expected life, I'm fine with the fun one.

It's called observation of most people around you. When you're parents are divorced, all your family friends are divorced, it looks pretty bleak.

I'm not saying I won't want to get married some day, but I wish I could see all the mistakes they made to avoid the same situation.

My assumption is that they all married the wrong person because of society expectations wanting people to get a family before they hit 30 and not waiting for the right person.

>Teacher here. And yes, I am smarter than you
>Teacher
>Smart
So you fuck your underaged students?

It's clear as day you've never had a serious relationship. I'm willing to bet you're still in your teens.
Just because you think marriage is useless doesn't mean it's somehow bad.

It doesn't affect you and you're an idiot for argueing against it. You're not even using good arguments, the only argument I heard is "hurr women will just take 50% of your shit", which is /r9k/ tier retardation.

Spotted the MGTOW beta.