Why can't the west make beautiful women in game like the east does. These western filth can't compete with such qt's

Why can't the west make beautiful women in game like the east does. These western filth can't compete with such qt's.

>no option to ignore both of them

Because weeaboos have never seen an attractive woman up close xd

Yeah, what a real qt.

>having to choose between 2 women
>no twinks or cute guys

Getting real tired of this.

Because japanese view westerners as zoo animals so they can study their appearance better and without ideological censorship.
Same reason why re5 had the only realistic looking niggers I've ever seen in a videogame and silent hill 3 has some of the most realistic looking models to date.

They view westerners in a anthropological sense and not a skewed idealized sense.

>not being attracted to ugly women
baka casuals these days

pic related

Did it ever cross your mind that the characters in the game are probably meant to be rather homely, to say the least?

Best case of ugly hot is heather from silent hill 3.
Shes hot exactly because shes slightly ugly and not some dolled up jersey shore reject like in western games.

>shes slightly ugly
Uh not seeing it

Her ugly comes from the bags under her eyes, that's it, her facial structure is great, unlike

This game made me understand the BioWare meme. Characters with more facial imperfections/average looks are more memorable and relatable, rather than just being the generic height of female/male attractiveness. Thank you based BioWare.

heteros ruin everything again

Stop making smart assessments on Sup Forums, doesn't jibe well with all the shitposting.

This.

Whenever the MC has a girlfriend or wife who plays a role in the game I get instantly turned off.

Why should I pick between 2 girls?
Fuck off desu

I can't see a game about rescuing your husband ever existing in an AAA title unless it's a typcial garbo ubisoft "progressive" game. In which case it will be shit.

Don't worry, the Vice President will soon sort out this affliction you have.

The soon-to-be president you mean

There's a fine line between "deformed and possibly born with too many chromosomes" and "slightly homely due to facial imperfections".
Bioware games are the former, RE7 the later.

yeah, but I get what they were going for

Becasue western companies go for realistic looking people, while eastern companies go for fan service looking people

the end result is ugly women for westerners and declining birthrates for easterners

>Same reason why re5 had the only realistic looking niggers I've ever seen in a videogame

Holy fuck you're right.

That was a eastern made game trying to mimic western games, specially in women models ugliness.

Such a shame.