Who is your favourite (male) video game character, user?

who is your favourite (male) video game character, user?

It feels kinda wrong to fap to Reinhardt because he clearly has dementia and needs to be in a home and not out fighting robots and Latinos. I just don't want him to get hurt...

Why are so many people on Sup Forums into retarded looking animals like this? I keep seeing it. It's like some weird autistic fascination from their childhood that never left them and developed into something sexual.

ARE YOU CHICKEN?

>>>curvy demigods

Maybe

Harkyn.

Who said anything about sexual feeling?

He is a great example for revenge. This character is not a simple tale of simple revenge. The murloc does not simply kill his enemies; he brilliantly uses their vices and weaknesses against them. Caderousse’s basic greed is turned against him, while other players lose the only thing that has any meaning for them - hope. Other enemies are deprived of the one thing that they had that he had never earned — their honour. In the process, they lose the source of their initial transgression (killing murkys egg), making their fate that much more poignant. The gameplan against tank is so complicated that even Murky sometimes loses control of it, resulting in doubt foreign to his nature and remorse that he will not outlive.

would you fuck me?

>mfw Bundeswehr Reinhardt is censored in Germany
This place is so fucking done

I would send you to

not fit enough

Goris is my hazubando

Does your dick match your peashooter there?

Barry Burton.

He's a strong, intelligent, independent man who don't need no woman.

>thread instantly became gay

thats the way it is supposed to be buddy

I really like Lucas, his voice over is on fleeque, and hes got nice face graphics.

It's a virgin, shutin, tubby tubs thing.

hips

KROGAN

COCK

I don't know what exactly it is about him, but Eizen makes me go doki doki in my chest.

how would you fuck that?

Why are you lying on the internet?

Gordon Freeman

Fuckin great taste

I hope he's in the new Marvel vs Capcom

Asura deserves good things

Raz is such a fucking smug cunt, i love him.

Bump

is there any competition

Why does he have cute cat eyes?