This game is fucking great, it looks great, runs great, gameplay is great

This game is fucking great, it looks great, runs great, gameplay is great.

Too bad it had Uplay tho, I would have bought it otherwise.

I can't think of a more boring game concept than this desu.

Nah, it's bad
My opinion is objective btw

your mom

But boring is an opinion. I've been dreaming of a game like this for as long as I can remember.

You've been dreaming wrong

> gameplay is great

Rock Paper scissor AAA

>multiplayer ubi game

Get ready for shitty netcode and bad servers

Already the case

didnt some guy use that exact image when being all autistic over the fire texture

what do you mean by AAA

Is the combat like Souls?

I wouldn't know since I can't connect or lose connection the majority of the time

Net code seems fine, done loads of 1 on 1.

Servers on the other hand are a different issue at the moment. Lots of people disconnecting.

Also is it just me or does pressing Escape to go back seem tedious? I prefer right click for that

No

its grate for the first 3-5 hours or so

moba shit is out of place, 4vs4 is just shitfest

dueling getting boring after some time with high class opponents (its waiting game with little to no simpleton mind games) lack of moves for propper fighting mini game

2v2 is more or less interesting, too bad lack of progress and goal is killing it.

it will be "titanfall 1" burst online numbers fastly deteriorating in 2 mounths

oh, and cash shop with season pass out of the ass

What I've heard is that Ubi went so cheap on servers that the networking is actually handled with peer-to-peer.

Can Ubishit shills fuck off already?

60$+40$ season pass +uplay

You probably didn't look at what the season pass actually has. Its exactly like Rainbow Six siege, cosmetics and 1 week early access to new characters before non-pass holders can play them. Nothing affecting gameplay or maps is behind a paywall.

Don't forget about cheating on PC. Ubi's never done enough about cheaters.

> You probably didn't look at what the season pass actually has

I did not, the gameplay was kind of bland

So who else keeps getting disconnected from matches? I had zero issues for the first couple of days but all of today I kept getting dc'd

Shield Viking is the gayest fucking class.

i've never had a problem with uplay. I see why people don't like it but don't see why people treat it like the worst thing in the world.

I still see uplay as that thing that locked me out of playing Asscreed 2 for 5 or so months so I'm unwilling to give it a second chance

DEUS VULT

yeah it was me and I wanted to use another one but fucked up. I'm still mad about the fire tho.

Don't tell me knights against weebshit katanas isn't something every kid wants to see.

>Rock Paper scissor AAA
That would mean some classes have 100% winrate against others, which is not the case.
You can win with everything against everything, no matter what upgrades you have or how much health you have left, and that's good.

Ubisoft talked to French journalists and bragged about increased profit thanks to digital sales

Not really, you just have a lock on, light and heavy attack. Oh and you have to block at the right time. That's about it for souls similarities. You have to play with stances, have special abilities and need to be precise with your timings. It has a lot of depth to it.

Just try the beta user, it ends tomorrow. I know I won't be buying this game but I'll play it to death until the beta ends.

Wardens and Peacekeeper are great and cute, vikings are shit, nobushi are op and kensei are fun.

>HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT A VIDEO GAME ABOUT TO BE RELEASED ON A VIDEO GAME IMAGE BOARD?!?!?!
kys user

How dare you speak to a fellow user that way.

Apologize.

>Don't tell me knights against weebshit katanas isn't something every kid wants to see.
Only kids with bad taste and unreasonable goals in life.

Forgive me user, here, have a (you) as a token of friendship.

You're telling me you never played knights when you were little? You're telling me you never dreamt of a movie or game that features warriors from different culture just beating each other to death?

It's like cowboys against indians or germans against jews, except cooler.