This is what is behind the "Master race" mask

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QMiubC6LdTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still more games than all current gen consoles combined.

>Console games

Pic related, worthwhile console games.

>Euro
look at him, look at him and laugh!

Get back to your shitty PC ports sonygger

well, on my facebook there are over 600+ games and on my iOS over 9,000

100 euros For Honor is totally worth it! I can play at 120fps! I can enjoy 4K! It's an amazing game! The skills, the sword, the combat, the menu, everything is top notch delivered by Ubisoft!

>facebook
Something you browse on PC.
>iOS
Is technically a PC too.

You keep proving my points.

>its another episode of user pretends filters don't exists and shitposts loudly about it

>ctrl +f: not shovelware
>0 results

NEVER EVER

Nioh
Yakuza 0
Yakuza Kiwami
Yakuza 6
Gravity Rush 2
Persona 5
King Of Fighters XIV
Ni No Kuni 2
Dreams
Crash Bandicoot Remake
Wipeout Omega Collection
Gran Turismo Sport
Horizon Zero Dawn
Nier Automata
Fate/Extella
Uncharted Legacy Collection
Infamous Second Son
Dragonquest 11
Gravity Rush 2 DLC
YS VIII
Atelier Sophie
Atelier Firis
Digimon Cyber Slueth
Digimon Next Order
Tales Of Berseria
Valkyria Revolution
Death Stranding
Bloodborne: Old Hunters
World Of Final Fantasy
Ratchet and Clank
DriveClub
Gundam Breaker 3
Gundam Versus
Gundam SD G generation Genesis
Super Robot Raisan OG Moon Dwellers
Odin Sphere leifthrasir
Dragonquest Builders
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5
Kingdom Hearts 2.8
Kingdom Hearts 3
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD
Final Fantasy 12 Zodiac Age
Final Fantasy XV
Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Sipderman
Star Ocean 5
God Of War
Danganronpa 3
Steins;gate 0
The Last Of Us 2
Dead Or Alive Extreme 3
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone
Odin Sphere
The Last Guardian
Uncharted 4
Gravity Rush Remastered
Tearaway Unfolded
Trails Of Cold Steel 3

>have to filter all games you get

nice

>literally 90% weebshit
>the games that aren't weeb

THEY ARE ALL HORRIBLE GAMES
WEEBSHIT!
THEY ARE GAMES MADE FOR 14 YEAR OLD CHILDREN AND FOR SJWs!

FUCK OFF BACK TO NEOGAF!!

This is what console shitters don't even bother to wear a mask over.

the amounts of shit i see.

Name a single PC exclusive game to come out in the last year that is actually good.

Does it have to be triple A garbage?

I feel like if and when I post good shit you'll dismiss it as indie trash because you're a shit tier bait poster.

I can name five (5)

>another "console-war" thread obviously made by Sonyggers
way to go guys!

I will never understand the appeal of these games

MANY
MASTER OF ORION
STAR CITIZEN
AND MANY MORE

bait

>LE INDIE GREENLIGHT!!!!!!!

Go ahead and show us, loser.

>I-it's good t-t-trust m-me

>stutterposting

yeah figured you were shitposting

I'm out this thread, don't bother replying because I won't see it

>shitty arpg
>what
>what
>weeb crap
>fujoshi bait
>requires psn plus
>rpg crap
>eh
>for the squeakers like (you)
>never give any fuck to Wipeout since the first one
>a fucking f2p game with scammish devs feels more faster than slow turismo
>shitty arpg with lousy animations
>shitty and short arpg n°34234312423
>another shitty Type Moon game that nobody asked for n°3423423435
>a bunch of movies
>le open diluted world meme everyone 2nd
>another weeb rpg
>weeb crap

Not even worth the time o continue as the remaining part is full of cinematic experience,arpgs,rpgs,weeb crap,linear games and so on

Name them nerd.

Not an argument.

>this is what PC Gaming is now

Makes me sad. Played PC since the 90's and this how the ride ends.

>Kingdom Hearts

mate if you're never ever do it with a game someone might be jealous about

CIV

>facebook
>Something you browse on PC.
2004 has called and wants his Internet Explorer back.
>iOS
>Is technically a PC too.
Now that's some goalpost moving.

>MASTER OF ORION
>STAR CITIZEN
lol

>MANY
>AND MANY MOR
like?

>G-guys th-the p-pc exclusive is t-totally a-amazing! Th-that's why I w-won't show it.

Getting nervous, are we?

Clearly bait, but ARK is also available on console now.

>T-THIS CHILDREN RPG ! I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU GUYS LIKE THIS! THIS IS NOT SUITED FOR AN ADULT

The Forest is pretty fun tbqh

Literally this

If ps4 exclusives are so good why do sonyggers all play shit ports of PC games and multiplats?

CHAOS DWARVES ARE RELEVANT NOW

>like?

LIKE FORTNITE AND STELLARIS

>I cant play it therefore I don't like it

stay salty

See

>half life and diablo are in there

What the fuck when was this made?

After all the gradiose claims to fame, the PEEPEE "master" races claim to fame is a bunch of indieshit and alphashit games. Congratulations.

Might as well fire up those petitions while you are at it. Maybe get your emulator running as well so you can play some good games that everyone already finished 10 years ago.

most of these are also on console

>Makes me sad. Played PC since the 90's and this how the ride ends.
Let's be real: PC was always port dump + shareware garbage.
Up until about 1993 gamedevs dumped ports from 8 and 16 bit home computers (Apple ][, Atari, Amiga, Commodore) on PC, while "PC shareware developers" made Solitaire/Minesweeper-tier games meant to be played at an office without sound. Because PC could only beep and the original models didn't even support joysticks.
Then from 1993 to about 1997 with SVGAs, sound cards and CD drives becoming mainstream PC had a great ride with a lot of good exclusive titles.
But after 1997 the 3D hype killed everything PC had just born. Microsoft put one nail (Windows Millenium, Xbox) after another (Windows Vista) into the platform before finally killing it off with Windows 8.
We're now looking at a zombie.

>yeah but do you have all these games that came out 5+ years ago!? Haha t-take that console kiddies

>also lists a fuck ton of games that are on consoles

PClads everyone.

See Repeating some retarded "console ports" memes or saying never ever doesn't change facts

>inb4 shitters calling the most popular game in the world shit

>Catalog
I've never played a moba. Can I get a quick rundown on why they're so popular?

It was a sequel, here is a first game.

Looks shit.

What a shitty game.

I'm DOS master race since 1990, but I see IBM PC as what it is: A business computer repurposed for video games. It never was and never will be a first-grade video game platform.
There was a short flare of great PC games, because classic home computers (built for vidya) suddenly died and devs needed a contingency plan before moving on to mobile gaming.

Ok then tell me what's the appeal of buying

-A cinematic experience that offers you maybe 20 hours of gameplay on which most of the stuff is done by scripts or QTE instead of letting the player do and learn crap,let alone that there is little exploration,loot or object glint,quest marks,levels are linear as fuck and everything seems fool proof

-A series of RPGs on which I'm not a fan of as I stopped to care about them after playing all the Final Fantasy up to FF7

-A series of ARPGs with diluted gametime due artificial difficulty,unlock muh skill/weapons to fight against Mr Generic Boss n°4234222342342 with the external help of bubbles telling you to press THAT button in time or just another set of QTE shoehorned in

-A series of racing games on which there is no damage model,there is no sense of speed or are just some sorta of ARPG with cars as they shoehorn points or XP bs for the sake of giving the player some sorta of accomplishment

-A generic we are the bad guys going to wack a mole

-Gundams are just the Naruto/One Piece of robots and for what I've seen and played they all feel the same,repetitive.

-Throwing your money to Miku

-Playing another Type Moon episode with maybe another Sabre clone tossed in cause they run out of ideas

-Games on which the average target are children

-Soul series and his clones which are just linear and repetitive

-Capeshit crap

From that list I can only save KoF

Nihilism: The Post

tfw no games

>all these sony weeb games on steam
this is what i get for being a trophyfag their is next to no reason to own a ps4 anymore

>consolefags will never play star citizen, gtav in first person, modded elder scrolls, etc
>I still get to play killer is dead and revengeance, dragon's dogma, literally every psp game, etc

I'm not overjoyed, no gold face for me. I just can't fathom why people still play on things other than the PC in this day and age.

No, this is.
>consolecucks will NEVER EVER get to enjoy the full benefits of a comgy citybuildan games

GTAV is playable in first person on ps4 and xbox 1, has been since release

Consolecucks need to be reminded on a regular basis that they are worthless mentally challenged cheap whores easily bought by anyone who wants to exploit them through the console market

>GTA obsession
>Because it's the only decent game on steam

JUST

>tfw built a PC
>only play city builders and strategy games on it because the community on pc is fucking garbage
>play everything else on PS4

still worth it

How's Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force? Do I get to fence against fairies using my Dark Force?

>tfw still playing random games released between 2000 and 2010 and finding new stuff to enjoy that I somehow missed

PC gaming can be fun, lads. You just have to look beyond "top 10 games evur XD"

>has been since release
no I am pretty sure that is not the case.
I don't even own it, it's just an example

consolecucks also will never ever get to experience a beautifully detailed infantry combat mechanisms in any of their games

>throwing your money to Miku
that in itself is enough reason to buy a PS4 Pro

thanks for convincing me

console wars are basically just infighting in the big pc family

Oh look it's another preteen-machine shill thread.

exact same list as steam top sellers and top players

this is what kills any argument for consoles completely. they are literally just PCs plus way more proprietary software and restrictions, but it's branded. it's like buying one size fits all velcro running shoes because that's all nike makes and you can't be bothered to shop around and figure out what size your feet are.

>unironically enjoying a series that features mickey mouse running around in a hooded trenchcoat

The typical Sony retards don't play those games though. They play Ark, a PC port.

There's a lot of exclusives in the steam best sellers, and the multiplats are less "normie"

It would almost seem that shitty normies are ruining vidya for all systems and that these wannabe console war threads are representing them perfectly.

If you're talking about a purely hardware perspective and games don't exist then sure.

shit nigga lets just turn this pathetic attempt of insulting PC herrenvolk around and post webms instead to rub salt into consolecucks' wounds

iPhones are not PCs
Game consoles are not PCs

Let me guess, if my DVD player has some operating system, that makes it a personal computer too?

>I'm so secure in my parents purchase I have a whole stack of webms ready to rationalise it

is it personal, does it compute

Almost everyone prefers PC exclusives (source: best sellers on each platform) and multiplats are best on PC practically every time

I don't see why sonyggers don't get this

I have all those games, wtf i love pc now

exclusives are basically corporate hostages, I don't consider anything to do with the model a plus and I refuse to negotiate with terrorists

>this is what kills any argument for consoles completely. they are literally just PCs
Sup Forums = tech-illiterates

CS: GO and H1Z1 aren't exactly quality exclusives
and Civ VI is definitely a normie game

I'm a full on idort so I don't really care what other people like or don't like, but there's no use in pretending that 99% of users of every platform aren't retarded

Consoles are not PCs, that's the same as saying a swimming pool is some kind of ocean.

consoles are PCs running a specialized OS, literally

But people who choose a console evidently prefer its exclusives. I understand you have some brand loyalty but you seem to be implying that those people are inherently wrong for liking things that you don't like?

>consoles are PCs running a specialized OS, literally
No, they are NOT!

Then they're not PCs.

Does It Compute

No, I'm saying they're in the vast minority and shouldn't shit post about PC having no gaems

Neo Atlas 1469 is coming to PC? What? I thought it was never going to be localized being a Vita release in Japan

Even a simple calculator computes and its not a PC, stop using that flawed argument you stupid fuck.

a calculator is a computer, and so is your console