Never forget this day

Never forget this day

youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k7nsBoqJ6s8
mcvuk.com/news/read/new-sony-pre-owned-block-tech-patent-unearthed-bound-for-ps4/0108819).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the single clip that allowed them to dominate the generation

Does the xbone work the same way now after all the microsoft backpedaling?

Step aside youngling.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7nsBoqJ6s8

The day Sonyggers showed what disgusting brain dead hypocrites they are.

>in fine print, psn+ costs money now

I bet you are a Nintencuck.

did sonyggers forget that sony had the same plans as microsoft?

What if sony had presented before microsoft at E3? Honestly, the only reason why people loved the PS4 was because it wasn't the xbox, despite being literally the same cancer.

Oh look, someone who pays for peer 2 peer online. What a fucking idiot.
They don't care. All the shitty consoles have paid online now. It's only a matter of time before they all do what Microsoft and Sony planned to do. And that fat fucking jew cunt Gabe will ruin PC gaming with paid mods.

I remember, then they eventually released the PS4 Pro, which doesn't actually improve graphics without a patch, in fact, most games don't even run properly without a support patch.

My biggest gripe is how the Scorpio is going to be a multi-generational (PC) system, while the PS4 Pro remains a paper weight. All because Sony was too cheap to make it backwards compatible.

The video was actually very effective regardless of the particulars about sony planning to do the same.

They basically bluffed Microsoft into the always online, digital only meme that was rumored in the run up to E3.

Very savage marketing video by Sony that did as intended, even now Sony are ahead of MS in terms of units sold and arguably public perception

Hello Nintencuck, it seems you haven't realized that you have to pay for online now too.

Why doesn't he let go of the game when he gives it to the other dude?

Very childish. It's to be expected though.

Little Sonygger can't comprehend the world and thinks everyone is a blind brain dead fanboy like himself. Sad.

Yes. It took less than two weeks for them to completely reverse and abandon their used games policy (announced on June 6th 2013, ditched on June 19th), but the damage had already been done.

Do the guys shitting here on Sony wish that they would have went along with Microsoft?

It's been 4 fucking years already? I remember being in the "first 301" views when that video came out. Times is a motherfucker.

Well, Nintencucks are.

The funny thing is Sony was the one to start the "block used games" games thing (mcvuk.com/news/read/new-sony-pre-owned-block-tech-patent-unearthed-bound-for-ps4/0108819).

But Microsoft officially announced it first and once they got the giant backlash Sony backpedaled quickly.

Microsoft legitimately never recovered after this.

Seriously fucking immature thing I've seen all day, this is exactly the reason why I will NEVER touch a sony product.

My Gaming Allegiance has been pledged to the Xbox Party and if I EVER see a public sony supporter I will fucking kill them where they stand. They are the fucking infidel and need to be eradicated.

One time when I was in school this kid had a mad crush on a girl from the year above, he followed her about like a little dog but never actually spoke to her. He was just always around her, whenever she was in the library, he sat a few seats away and pretended to read books while she talked with friends
Whenever she was in the Cafeteria, he would sit just behind her. One time we were in the art classroom, she was busy doing her final year project while our class was being taught about the golden ratio in artwork.

She dropped a pencil and it rolled under our desk somewhere, she asked me if I saw it, I had a look around underneath my chair, this autistic retard, sitting opposite me, looked up and said with a straight face "THEY'RE TAKING THE PENCILS TO ISENGARD!!!"

She looked at him in utter confusion and disgust, he stammered "it's from l-lord of the rings hehe", then looked down into his lap
She took her stuff and moved across the room, after class finished I saw when he got up a small dark patch on his jeans.

to this day it was the cringiest shit I've ever seen in my entire life until I saw

>Make a bunch of retarded patents
>Bait Micro$oft into taking it seriously
>Micro$oft announce always online and no used games at E3
>Sony comes out later and let's microsoft take all the blame.

This makes it even better, Sony shitposted and baited microsoft into killing their own console.

XD Epic meme bro!

So glad you took the time out to write that out you fucking pathetic sony supporter, thanks for showing who really is the cringe one in this thread.

>wow microsoft really fucked up the 360 over time
>let's see how they present the xbone

and then i never considered buying anything from microsoft again

the end

>***The foregoing instructional video applies only to disc based games***

Trust Sony to make a misleading video and hide the truth in fine print. Fucking Jews.

While I thought it was sort of juvenile it didn't stop me laughing. It was 8/10 bants.

He doesn't trust that fat canadian gaijin not to scratch the disc

You must be a especially retarded person if you don't think this is copypasta.

>muh patents

Sony never officially announced it or made actual plans on the console retard

Why do people actually pretend as if it was some official shit like microsoft did?

Lemme guess, this kind of behaviour could only come from white males too...

which I bet you are. Typical Sony supporters.

Sony supporters are niggers though.