Ok so Scorpio is coming in a few months

Can it revive the Xbox brand? can they sell for less than $549? How much more powerful is going to be than PS4pro?

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/boards/threads/is-it-okay-if-im-a-cuck.454926478/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

given the PS4pro is just an overclocked PS4 I don't think there'll even be a comparison.

No it won't, Microsoft's big "TRUE 4K" promise ended up being bullshit, so you're left with a console with only one 4K game and more PS4 upscaling

CPU wise it won't be much different
GPU... maybe
Scorpio has 6 teraflops? that's less than 2 teraflops of difference.

It doesn`t matter anymore. The ship has sailed a long time ago and it's too late for fucking microsoft, aka the worst company in this industry by a mile, to do anything. The ps4 will still remain the console with a much wider range of titles of every kind to suit every taste, whereas microsoft will still remain being Diet Sony by offering only dudebro murikan shit while cancelling all their ''''exclusives''''. Besides, no one is gonna buy an xbox when all their friends have a PS4 since it's the hot thing to own by now.

>PS4 has less than .5 teraflops more than the Xbone (less than 150%)
>IT'S OVER MICROSOFT IS FINISHED THERE IS NO COMPETITION JUST LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE

>Scorpio has 2 teraflops more than the PS4 Pro (150%)
>They're basically the same thing guys, I don't think the difference will be enough for anyone to care

let's all be honest here and stop with the console war for 1 second

Neither Scorpio or Ps4Pro can deliver true 4K.
Even if Scorpio had an i7 on it it wouldn't be enough.

4k is a meme

Also it doesn't matter, Xbone is pretty much done.

PS4Pro barely run games at 1080p60fps what makes you think less than 2 teraflops of difference is going to make 4K 60fps a reality?

Who gives a shit about 4K, honestly?
If you answered (You) to that question, do you think you're indicative of the rest of the population?

Never said it would, but the post you were replying to didn't either.

Then what's the point of playing the greentext card?

>Hehehe I look intelligent in greentext xD
>I really showed him!

>falling for the latest marketing meme
this is worse than bits

Because there'll be still large graphical differences regardless of if it hits 4k60fps

Well, that's the only thing we know about Scorpio plus it's their strategy to market 6 teraflops as 4K experience

When people realize it won't play 4k games at 60fps they will end up having to cut the price of the Scorpio down to 399 to compete with PS4Pro

By the comments I read on digital foundry almost everyone is asking for lower resolution but 60fps

I think both Sony and Microsoft selling their consoles because of graphics is a huge mistake.

microsoft does. if they sell scorpio for $500 all they have to do is sell one of them to double their total profits from the xbone

If you show Uncharted 4 to a person who don't play video games and say it's running in a 6 teraflops machine he/she will believe on it.

My point is that marketing a console for its graphics considering that today people spend 30 dollars in a 8bit indie shit...

DON MATTRICK RETURNING TO XBOX IN 2018

where can I find an archive of Sup Forums during e3 2013?

>can they sell for less than $549?
Sure, they can even release it at 400$, it really isn't that much more powerful, it's about the same difference between the Xbone and PS4, except in reverse.

>How much more powerful is going to be than PS4pro?
Irrelevant, it won't change anything that actually matters, like MS's shitty developer relashionships or japanese support or simply exclusives. Xbone brand (yes Scorpio is just a Xbone and will be named "Xbox One [something]") will continue to be the exact same for the next 4 years.

Nothing will affect this generation until PS5 comes out and starts anew. Switch uses this gen's engines and developers will continue to use Xbone/PS4 as the target platforms, so it changes nothing. Scorpio is literally Xbone's PS4pro, just a 4K upscaler, being 100% the same as the Xbone in UI, controllers, store, online servers, matchmaking, games, just rendering them at higher resolutions and sometimes better framerates, much like the PS4pro, except it'll do it slightly better.

Only when the PS5 comes out will MS release the Xbone Elephant (or whatever they'll call it) and Nintendo will release their next one, since their gens are so short. It's only then (we're talking about 2021-ish that new engines will be made and devs will start developing games that won't run on this gen's systems.

TL;DR Don't get hyped up, Scorpio won't change a thing. You are also expecting too high of a price so you'll be pleasantly surprised when it costs at least 100$ less than you expect

is there a more retarded name than Xbox One?

It's like they hired that stupid blonde whore to market the Xbox brand

>Will graphics save the xbone
If they come out with an exclusive that isn't on PC then maybe
Also laughing at all the console cucks shitting on PC because of having to upgrade yet the bone/ps4 were out for 5 years and you already need a new one

>Scorpio struggles to run games at 60fps
>PS4 Pro sells 39 million units
>PS4 sells 105 million units
>2018 scorpio hits 15 million units sold
>2019 PS5 is announced for 2021
>Will run all games in native 4K including all PS4 exclusives

Link related
ign.com/boards/threads/is-it-okay-if-im-a-cuck.454926478/

There are no exclusives on xbone that I want to play, but there are on ps4.

In any case, I haven't bought either one, as I'm pc master race, but you get the picture. Does xbone have compelling exclusives you can't play on pc?

Only early 2014 titles