Why were there protestants in Sonic's world?

Why were there protestants in Sonic's world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nPLjhpHF8P4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What war Robotnik's tax plan?

Is this the new LOL thread?

Are they compatible with humans?

LOL

Is that the no fun allowed robot?

*taxes your path*

>tfw my mom died of cancer and some tranny still gets to have breakfast out with his mom and doesn't appreciate it

People still don't know that robot was from Sonic?

This is ironic right?

If he's outlawed religious freedoms, what do people believe in?

They worship Robotnik I assume

Fuck I would love some eggs benedict right about now.

>Being so fat you have to consume your burka for sustenance when travelling short distances.

>not safe
>in sweden
Maybe only cos of muslims, but stiil being swede is a cakewalk

Chaos Emeralds.

I have this issue.

Turns out Sonic, Walrus guy and Sally are just paintings on a wall.

>bisexual Muslim trans woman

But one of Sonic's feet is on the ground.

Bullshit.

Sonic's foot clearly extends beyond the wall.

Sonic.

Yeah I don't think she has to worry much about the Sweden Democrats. It'll be way worse if the real muslims find her.

It's the truth.

why don't sonic just kill robotnik and rid the world of his terror once and for all

Being bi is actually far worse, you can be a soul born in the wrong body, but you definitely can't touch penises of vagoos.

Real heroes don't kill

I don't know anything about Sweden's politics, but it was my understanding that a large majority of them are left-leaning and pro-LGBT. Not only that but they have a low rate of violent crime. What is she afraid of? It's not like she's running through Detroit

If you kill him you become as bad as him™

I relate to that lady. Eggs benedict>wah wahs

sonic can just run away from his murderous past though

The Sonic Bible does exist, though not in a consumer form. It describes the backstory of sonic and robotnik.

The series takes place on Earth, regardless of what current inhabitants may call it.

It used to be the same normal earth we understand and sonic used to be a normal pet hedgehog. He was the pet of a great scientific mind name Dr. Ovi Kintobor (not making this up). Kintobor was researching the chaos emeralds as a way to contain "all the evil in the world." There was an accident and all the evil in the world flowed into him and he became robotnik.

Kintobor was the one responsible for giving sonic his frictionless sneakers

funny thing is, literally noone would call her out on that on the street. Noone cares if she´s bisexual, noone cares if she´s trans, noone cares if she´s wearing a burka. Even if someone cared they couldn´t see it, if she just walked past them on the street. This whole exchange is attentionwhoring to the max. These people always seem to think that the whole world and every thought of every human being around them revolves around them 24/7.
That one guy didn´t greet you at the coffee shop? Surely because he hates bisexual trans women! Nope, he just had a shitty day at work and couldn´t be bothered. Noone cares about what´s in your pants and what you think what should be in your pants.

If she's in a area where 20% voted SD I have no idea what

1, she's worried about.
2, she's even doing there.

He'd never escape Metal Sonic though.

Don't muslims hate everything else in this sentence?

he's saying since Sweden let's mudslimes flood their country, if a muslim catches a bisexual tranny they'll kill him

The Sonic comic wasn't exactly known for great artwork. But it was very funny or at very least the few issues I read as a child were.

In another issue Robotnik creates superhero robots based on actual DC/Image/Marvel superheroes so Sonic fights The Spawn-mower (Spawn+a lawnmower). It's very fun.

Her mother's an abusive drug addict.

Muslims hate everything, they are the religious equivalent of Sup Forums. They suck at memes though, hell they get so salty over people reposting Muhammad their first meme that they blow themselves up.

>underageb&

Everyone knows Henry VIII is a vital part of Sonic lore.

not white so no one will cared if she's murdered by fellow muslims

I can't believe how fast everything went to shit in these comics

>she
>her

Because referential humor is sonic apparently

Have you not seen boom yet? So many memes

Thanks for posting that.

I take it the Sonic comic isn't worth checking out nowadays?

>They suck at memes though

So exactly like Sup Forums?

Woah, is that the lass from the comic? She's cute af.

I have to say I genuinely enjoy Sonic Boom. Sonic is fun when it's self-referential and meta.

Nah, that "I haet zubatz" meme was pretty good.

No one would even know she was bisexual anyway, unless she wore a big old sandwich board declaring her sexuality.

Based mom

well, if you gotta make imaginary people, better fit as much label as you can so you don't need a new character per comic.

it's just that every SD voter is literally Drumpf

In sweden, she's mostly in trouble because she's an muslim woman walking outside without a man

>mc far lane

You forgot that she's also OF COLOR, you terrible racist.

Don't be silly, there is always a man with him.

This is great.

We all have a man inside of us.

And inside that man is a skeleton.

I have no idea what the current state of Sonic comics is, I think I checked out the first issue of Sonic Boom and it mostly appeared to be much more humorous and fourth-wall breaking than I think Sonic has been since the early 90's. But I dunno you should ask the Sonic people around here.

And inside of that skeleton is the ghost of a skeleton. Pretty spooky.

pic related

>Sup Forumsirgins hate women
>Sup Forumsirgins also hate being forever alone and want pussy
>but for some reason they ALSO hate guys with vaginas
At least be consistent, Sup Forums.

From what I've seen Sup Forums likes trannies, just the ones that look good and aren't raging tumblrinas and/or attentionwhores.

Stop with the SJW bullshit and post more old Sonic comics

It's almost like Sup Forums hates everything. That sounds pretty consistent.

This edit doesn't stop me from getting mad at the original.

>tfw no cuteboy to play pretend yuki with

It's fine now. It hit a real low point when Penders was in control, though.

Sup Forums hates everything

Unfortunately the site that was hosting all the Archie comics took them down since it technically was illegal. I wish I had managed to save at least the early issues.

Im right here user :3c

I fucking hate this.

Sup Forums is a videogame board,and thus we don't give a shit about generic "women" if they don't belong to the game community. The problem with "women" is the normie believe they will fit everywhere by being the same, instead of following the rules of the community they enter. Nobody give a shit about a woman that know her shit, even if she's ugly. But the typical "gamer friend GF" can fuck right off.

because everything Sonic related is autistic trash so they need to have every colour of that rainbow. People who idolize Sonic and think of him as cool instead of that obnoxious tryhard who goes to Starbucks daily are failures.

TAXATION IS THEFT

Actually, after some ridiculously frivolous lawsuits that had no actual basis in reality but were too much of a hassle to really resolve, Archie did a near complete reboot of the series. We lost some good characters and plotlines, but a LOT of useless trash that had been bogging everything down was thrown out. The general consensus among fans is that the comic's better now than it has been in years.

True Christianity

What's the original?

This is in the Sonic fleetway british comic, so I doubt this is the true sonic sekret backstory.

>Noone cares if she´s bisexual, noone cares if she´s trans, noone cares if she´s wearing a burka
Understatement of the fucking year

LOL
youtu.be/nPLjhpHF8P4

The comic version is slightly different. IIRC the comic version had sonic already being super fast and having human intellect when meeting kintobor as opposed to it being a result of exposure to the chaos emeralds

All the secrets in this fucking game man.

He gets disgusted and leaves and the trap crys.