30 minutes until new games

30 minutes until new games.
Do you think we'll be getting anything good?
It's a very politicised bundle relevant to American politics so I think there's a good chance of more indie devs putting their games on it to "stick it to the people I disagree with on politics".

What do you think of the content of the bundle so far?
What are you hoping to see?
Let's be disappointed together.

Other urls found in this thread:

csmonitor.com/USA/USA-Update/2016/0706/Why-the-ACLU-is-helping-the-KKK-in-Georgia
support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002727548
web.archive.org/web/20170213195347/https://www.humblebundle.com/freedom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>30 minutes until new games
is this confirmed ? the bundle has been up for two or three days only, right ? why would they add games

cause FUCK trump!

Adding games during a bundle always brings more exposure.

Apparently they couldn't add everything they wanted at the launch of the bundle.
It must have been very hastily organised.
Google tells me it's 10:50am in Pacific Time right now so we should see something soon.

>freedom

Why the fuck are they keeping it in the bundle if it's not available anymore? To make people feel bad about not "supporting FREEDOM!" sooner?

is this for real ?
they never warned about limited keys
fucking jews

>no more subnautica
Fuck it

>William Wallace died for this

so?..

IT'S FUCKING DELAYED BY A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME.

>running out of digital keys

Is this the part where I send strongly worded emails to their support about this violation of my constitutional rights?

But why

>Humble Bundle wants me to give money to an organization that defended the KKK
Ok.

csmonitor.com/USA/USA-Update/2016/0706/Why-the-ACLU-is-helping-the-KKK-in-Georgia

>smoking
disgusting cock sucker. giving money to the fucking jews and killing himself on the process. fuckin nigger asshole. Dropped.

Reminder not to give any money as a Humble tip itself because they are traitorous that favor anarchy over a safe and secure America. Give all your money to the game developers themselves.

wtf i love humble bundle now

>2 more hours for new games

As for people bitching about "ran out of digital keys" you do understand that the keys they have for these are donated to them by the developers, right? They only give them so many as incentive to donate to charities. Whining about it shows how new you are to these types of bundles, as it's happened multiple times before.

thanks for telling me, safe and secure America isn't in the interests of my country

>Subnautica is now "sold out"
Well there goes my chances of purchasing it I guess Unless they add something good. Was only really planning on buying it for that + The Witness, the rest I either own or don't have an interest in

Same, but it's probably better to wait for them to go on sale later at this point. I wouldn't be surprised to see them in a bindle later.

>They defended people I don't like therefore they're bad
Everyone has constitutional rights, you can't violate them just because you disagree with them. The KKK are ignorant cunts, just like you, but if you had your rights violated, I'd say you still deserve to be defended regardless of what I personally think of you.

In a unanimous ruling announced Tuesday, the Supreme Court of Georgia, based in Atlanta, dismissed the state’s appeal against a lower court ruling, which asserted that the Georgia Department of Transportation was infringing the Klan’s rights when it denied their application to be part of the “Adopt a Highway” scheme. The Department of Transportation filed the appeal incorrectly, however, meaning the Klan can now pursue its bid to sue the state.

While the specifics revolve around the KKK's rights to pick up trash, the issues being debated run far deeper, in what is only the most recent case to make odd allies of the ACLU and causes that challenge the boundaries of free speech.

“Our position on this case, and First Amendment rights in general,” explains Kathleen Burch, Interim In-House Counsel for ACLU Georgia, in a telephone interview with The Christian Science Monitor, “is we often see infringement of rights being against those on the fringes of society, and if we don’t protect them, we can’t protect anyone.”

>csmonitor
kekked

Why should anyone pay any attention to your words again?

>Sorry this title is sold out for new customers!
Copyright and patents were a mistake.

Instructions for Blazeback
support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002727548

>considered getting this bundle for Subnautica, Stardew Valley and whatever is going to be added today
>Subnautica is "sold out"

"Freedom" bundle

>Digital codes
>sold out

is that a cat?

stealing, my cat now

No it is a dog.

oh

Why HB is SO FUCKING SHIT nowadays?

It literally says at the top of the page that they can only sell a limited amount and that they only have so many keys for this bundle since its all for charity.

>Why the fuck are they keeping it in the bundle if it's not available anymore?
To trick people who hastily skimp through without reading the fine print

>They never warned about limited keys

They know they can get away with tossing shit at us. Just look at all those retards buying the bundle up when you need to pay $30USD when only a small handful of those games are actually worth getting. You'd be better off just waiting for the steam sales and pick up the ones you wanted from this shit. Only reason people are falling for this shit is because of the promise of being a "saint" by donating to charity.

It wasn't there when the sale started.

>Developer agrees to give them an unlimited number of Keys at a given price
>They thus can offer an unlimited number of those Keys in the Bundle
>Another agrees to give them only a set number at a given price
>Thus, they can only include that many in the Bundle

Can you write it off on your taxes?

Wow pretty great bundle if I didn't have everything worthwhile in it already

Actually, it was.
It was there for the Yogsshart Jingle Jam bundle as well. It originally said they only had 100,000 of some keys, then changed to match what I posted, but it was always there.
As was this one. People who can't read don't get to complain.

my bad then

>30 mins

It's an hour now and when you made the thread it was prob 2 hours.

I just want them to add a Pillars of eternity or Divinity or just some "good" CRPG.

Eat shit.
web.archive.org/web/20170213195347/https://www.humblebundle.com/freedom

yes it was. It was kinda the whole reason I got the bundle when I did instead of waiting for the extra games.

That might be too good for an addition. It will probably be more indie games that were already in previous bundles.

>making a fake webpage

>Posting Sup Forums images
Besides that, I stand corrected. Now please go back.

>archives are fake
okay

>fake webpage
>archive.org

It's possible to fake anything.

>the waybackmachine is now considered fake

pepsi > coca-cola

well shit. Must have been an user saying it might not last then cuz risk of The Witness or Subnautica running out was why I got it.

Nice detective work user

>It's possible to fake anything.
who let alex jones in here?

> Humble Fund Isis Bundle.

ACLU is still an anti-white organization. When presented with the choice to be able to only "protect" the rights of either a white or a minority, they will choose the minority 99% of the time.

They only side with whites when it involves the state

While that may be true, the Mobile version actually had a little timer bubble on each Game that had limited quantity from day 1.
Cause I checked it on my phone Day 1.

>Anonymous 02/15/17(Wed)19:48:43 No.367532494▶
>
>cause FUCK niggers!

That bubble just means it's an early access title user.

I was considering getting this bundle but removing Subnautica is a dealbraker.

It wasn't on overgrowth.
But it was on Monster Loves You.

It isn't the Freedom bundle if there's no Freedom Planet.

Lmao, there goes like 50% of the reason to ever buy that bundle.

I was talking about the bubble thing you can see in the archive link.
Perhaps there really was something different in the mobile site. They removed the bubble in the current site anyway.

>PC software bundle
woah.
Although, I got a Cyberghost sub for no money last time and it's served me well.

>still giving money to humble jew
>their pc software bundle include daemon tools
>they are selling literal malware

Nice meme

What's the malware?

>Implying I'm not getting my keys from g2a

daemon tools became spyware several years ago, it logs info about your system and every iso you mount and sends it back to the devs in china

Cool. I'm really clueless why you ever would pay for any of the software offered. It's literally useless.

How many years ago? I stopped using it like 2-3 years ago for unrelated reasons.

Oh no some guy in China knows what ISOs I have.

Who cares?

I'm not sure exactly
but 2012 was when people realized they were doing it
Supposedly older versions are fine to use

Despite the name, cs monitor is actually a pretty respectable publication that usually does research what they write pretty well and are quite factual and not religion-biased.

I've been using that shit for 7 years and have't had my information compromised. Guess chinaman doesn't give a shit about my info.

>tfw not even botnet cares about you.

How would you even know you dumb shithead?

>4 minutes until disappointment.

Because I view my accounts and money hasn't been siphoned over those 7 years? Or any other important information for that matter?
Additionally, key registry information hasn't been altered.

Fucktard.

>implying that's the only information that they can siphon/abuse
Wow, it's almost like you're a fucking newfaggot that can't into computers and internet.

>pay $30 for digital games
>sorry this title is sold out
>sorry this title is sold out

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING.

Why should I give a shit about low tier information that obviously hasn't affected me all this time?

Nice try though.

But it's a lot of nothing!

What is that pc software even?

Going to beg like a lil bitch for once.

Anyone got a spare key for Chroma Squad?

Sent. :^)

All garbage except for the PC benchmarking software. Even that stuff isn't worth it because free shit does it just as well.

Is there a kind user that would like to give away Super meat boy, swapper or the witness? Would totally play those games but too fucking poor atm to buy a 30$ bundle

literally all those charities are shit.

>free shit does it just as well
Sums up the whole bundle.

Sent :^)

Enjoy.

thx for the heads up

If you would have said that yesterday I would have given you Super Meat Boy.

Only if you have something to trade.

I was hoping for some video editing software but nope... just useless shit