Should I buy the PS4 ?

PS4 slim, 500GB, accessories and gamepad, $240. I really want to play Nioh and Bloodborne.

Should I buy it guys ? Is it a meme ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PC_games
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy it. It´s a damn fine console and has a shitload of games and even more coming.

What are you too poor to buy a system for the greatest game of all time? Seriously your poorfags need to get a real job. Breath of the Wild is going to transcend time, literally and figuratively and you are going to be on the sidelines? That's just sad

In a similar situation, contemplating it.

I know I want Bloodborne and Nioh might push me over the edge.

Problem is I can't tell if I'm getting meme'd with Nioh. A lot of complaints are starting to surface that sound like they have merit to them.

>le only souls games are worth playing meme
No user, you are the meme

I'm a dev and earn good money, thanks for your concern. But I also have to pay my PC games and PC compos (bought a gtx1070 2 months ago), and also buy photograp gears. All that stuff is expansive, that's why I'm hesitating. Last console I bought was a ps2.

For only 2 games, no. If one of these two end up being a disappointment, you end up spending 300$ on one(1) fucking game. At least 6-7 games you're interested in should be okay.

BUY IT, NOW

Why wouldn't you?

this console is chap as fuck and good for what you get save for the paying online shit

Stop listening to PCuck and nintentoddlers on Sup Forums.

Fuck it, I just bought it.

I'm buying it for those two games, Nier if good and Persona 5.

if it has game you want than get it

If 240$ is too much just save up more and wait longer

Good choice user
Here are some games i bought and don't regret
Nioh (Not completely souls, combat is much different and really fun)
Yakuza 0 (While the combat is not very deep, it's not asscreed either, anyways the good thing about this game is the enormous amount of side content and characters)
Bloodborne (You probably already heard enough about this one)
Dragon Quest Builders (If you ever played but thought that it was weak outside the sandbox aspect, this game is for you)

>If you ever played Minecraft
fixed

Thanks for your advices.

I also really want to try TLG, I loved Ico and SOTC

Also, understood for minecraft

this thread proves that Sup Forums is full of sonyniggers and yes I play on pc

>14 IPs
And this post proves you are a shitposter trying to stir up shit

OP here, I'm mainly a PC gamer too, but it's just obviously retarded to just shit on other platforms, calling sonnyggers everytime somebody says there are wonderful games on PS4 or whatever. Common, I just love games.

eh every console gets shit on here

heh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PC_games

>heh
*teleports behind u*
*slices fedora in half with katana*
you better not mess with me

OwO what is your cock doing in my mouth?

I perfer the One

> Can play old games easily and reliably (For free as long as you have it on the 360).
> C O M F Y controller.
> Cheaper.
> Forza.
> Much better free games (Games with Gold).
> Much more secure from personal experiences (I own both).

Probably some more I can't think of right now.

Shame about the games

I picked one up a few weeks ago, Walmart had a deal for the Uncharted bundle plus Madden or Titanfall 2 for $269. So far besides Titanfall I've got Bloodborne and Yakuza 0 and I've been having a blast with them

>the only good news the xbone gets these days is when Microsoft releases a list of backward compatible games

Slim or Pro?

i own a 1080p TV btw

Why aren't you getting the PRO?

slim. pro is only worth if you have a 4k tv, the 5~ extra fps isn't worth it if you don't

Is it not worth the extra for future-proofing?

> Cheaper.
xbone cost 120€ more than ps4 in my country

Sounds like a meme, might as well wait for the PS5 which will obviously be Backwards Compatible

by the time you can get a quality 4k tv for a decent price, the pro will also have a price cut.

i personally don't get consoles until at least 2 years after they launch, because I'm a poorfag and there is either a price cut or a new revision that forces a price cut

I got a slim after the Pro was released and the older versions got a price cut. 4K is a meme, and the Pro doesn't make that much of a difference on a 1080p TV.

>future-proofing a console

nah, fuck off
I don't want pcucks in my sekrit klub

So what news has PS4 got except more new games I don't care for?

>2-4 great games tops

You guys shill second son like infamous has ever been anything other than mediocre, what exactly is the difference between that and nintoddlers praising their squid-loli game as if it is anything other than a mediocre party game?

what's wrong about infamous ss or fl? also I've never seen anyone shilling infamous desu

the same shit wrong with every other infamous game, it's mediocre combat

You're still playing over $150 per game, unless you have a lot more games than those lined up.

>PS5
I highly doubt they'll destroy their newly found 53 million player/owner base just to compete with xbox scorpio and its no games.

I've been deliberating over this for a while myself. I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger. What are the must play games that are out right now? Not what is coming out in the future, but games that are verifiable as good.

>Nioh
>Bloodborne
>Uncharted
>Yakuza
>Gravity Rush

??? Anything else?

>I perfer the One
Microsoft, that thing is called Xboner here. Yes, I know, you are not alled to use that term, or call anybody a nigger.

Here are some of my autistic pros and cons for Nioh if ur interested

>pros

-Combat feels amazing
-shitton of bosses and a good amount of them are really fun to fight
-shitton of levels and some of them are actually really well designed and atmospheric
-NG+ adds a good amount of stuff including new enemy placements and new boss moves
-build variety is insane
-pvp getting added in later in patch. Could still suck though.

>cons

-Enemy variety is unacceptably bad for how long the game is
-way too easy to become OP, every weapon type has some sort of skill or move that can make the game a cakewalk
-no pvp yet so spending time making the perfect build is kinda pointless right now unless you're autistic
-a few really shitty bosses and levels
-diablo loot system which may or may not be a con for you. Making a somewhat decent build only really matters in NG+ so getting loot in NG doesn't really feel exciting or rewarding
-game is a bit too easy on NG although there are some encounters that can still kick your shit in here and there

Kingdom Hearts :)

>asking Sup Forums opinion on something

I'm pretty sure the Pro just upscales 1080p to 4K so it's not "real" 4K so just just get the slim

Imo you wait for RDR2.

Get a PS4 PRO.
youtube.com/watch?v=deb-EaLTgzA

I bought it for Bloodborne only. Still not sold on Nioh but even just for bloodborne I found it worthwhile.

Depends on your wallet user, how much is a god tier game worth to you?

Thanks for the autism breakdown.

>way too easy to become OP

This is a big negative for me, and potentially negates most of the positives. I'm not going to have fun if I plow through everything. I'm not a fan of intentionally gimping myself if I stumble across something that is OP.

Will probably wait till I see an even better deal.

Dont forget ratchet and clank!

DELETE THIS

>400 bucks
>still not 60 fps

He should just wait for pro deluxe

>Multiplats on console
>DOOM on console
>Weeb shit on console

Only one of those checks out

i'd say the ps4 is finally worth owning
>nioh
>bloodborne
>persona 5
>nier
>gravity rush 2
>yakuza

these are all new games with the exception of bloodborne

Persona 5 is a PS3 port user. List KoF or Horizon instead.

it's fun what's your point nigger? same goes for splat2n

jesus
imagine being such a fucking faggot like this homo while posting overshit memes

I bet my ass you're either a 3rdworld macaco, a slav or a contrarian burger nigger

>contrarian burger nigger

Well someone's definitely a nigger

yea (You) my melanin enriched friend

What did he mean by this?

thx cpt. obvious for saving the day

Autism the post

Does anyone have experience with the ps4 pro and 1080p PC remote play? How does it compare to the 720p remote play of the standard ps4? Plz help

>tfw all of these are mine
sry I have a serious drinking problem and need help
thx for pointing that out mr niggeracio

So buying pii u??

>want a ps4 pro because I know I'll want to play psvr later down the road
>but still want ps4 just for kingdom hearts and other exclusives later on
>don't have the cash to pay for both a ps4 pro and psvr, let alone psvr titles
>have brilliant idea
>pay a little cash to play kingdom hearts 2.8 right now
>buy ps4 pro in distant future when there's a library worth speaking of
I'm such a sensible person.

Get the uncharted collection along with 4, if you're planning on it. Uncharted 1 kinda sucks in comparison to the other 3 but it's a good series. Never understood the absolute vitriol that this board spews about those games

dude take this from me, who has every console besides xcrap, I waited until like 4 months ago to buy a ps4 slim for 220$

if you really want one you'll get one don't let anyone else ''shill'' you to buy one

atm I have a toaster(for free) a wiiu(for 100€) and a ps4(for 214€) and I can play everything I want to

if you want a serious answer ask me

Never underestimate the lenghts a corporation would go through to squeeze more money out of its customers