He's still alive

>He's still alive.

I thought years ago he was dying from ass cancer or something.

Or am I confusing people?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/01/29/politics/donald-trump-travel-ban-green-card-dual-citizens/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He got ass cancer, declared cured, came back again a year or so ago and docs said 2-3 years, and about a month ago said that he was responding to treatment so well that curing it again was on the table.

So he's had asscancer for a long time

Not OP, but that's to bad.
The cunt deserves it.

Why?

Because...?

Because user is an insecure consolecuck.

He has opinions about toys that I don't agree with.

you're a meanie

He triggers me when commentating sc2.
Can't play for shit himself.

>sc2

Also that fake british accent.

But he is from britain.

I hope he gets cured, i hate ass cancer.

I will be always sad about Eddsworld

Did he trigger you lefty?

Why not just mute it since the announcer for events like that are always obnoxious and pointless anyway?

That's why

>british man
>fake british accent

tl;dr he made the whole thing up for sympathy points

He is just merely pretending to be.
Let the ass cancer kill him already.

>mad ass fuck

Is TB Subaru?

He deserves to die because he insulted someone once?

TB is a humongous lefty, look up what he said after trump won.

Obviously, karma is a bitch.

If you're going to tell someone to get cancer and die the least you can do is the same thing. It's very apropos.

Why, user?

Don't have to be a leftist to think trump is garbage Sup Forums-kun. Especially when you're an immigrant and he made it very clear he was interested in making immigrants lives harder.

Apropos sure but I'd hardly call if deserving.

he thinks 30 fps is bad

Does this mean that you will also get cancer and die?

im sure you havent gotten angry and posted something mean, right user? or trolled someone
because as you said, karmas a bitch

but we say stuff like that all the time
infact im pretty sure that meme phase started here

By that logic everyone who plays video games should kill themselves.

inb4 edgy response to save face

Not only is he a giant faggot, he's a giant faggot SJW who goes on about how he has the right to go on political rants because he feels like it.

Such a giant libcuck piece of shit

How do you kill that which has no life?

Ask Salzman.

LIVE TO WIN

>Goes on about how he has the right to go an a political rant because he feels like it

user, that's how it is in America. That was literally one of the founding principals, to be able to say bad against the government when one feels like it.

>taking things out of context
wew lad.

If everyone who said something mean on the internet died there would be no internet.

>Too duraked to distinguish between legal and illegal migration
WEW

Real talk, I never got how TB got the kind of attention he got, because his content is real trash.

I listen to Co-Optional for Jesse and Dodger nonsense, but TB is always put on such a pedestal, all the while he is doing pretty much nothing except rant about things he doesn't really know about for an hour, repeating his points over and over in the span of the same video.

Also his taste is manchild level.

>EXTREME VETTING
No you're right, should be piss easy, he's totally off base. TB has to be as dumb as some filthy libruhl to think trump might make his life harder.

Except he tried to ban green card holders from coming into the country? Kill yourself please. Perhaps America can still be saved if the retarded die out.

>Except he tried to ban green card holders from coming into the country

No he didn't.

cnn.com/2017/01/29/politics/donald-trump-travel-ban-green-card-dual-citizens/
>Senior officials at the Department of Homeland Security initially interpreted Trump's order to not apply to green card holders from the seven banned countries. Trump White House overruled that reading, however, meaning those green card holders were initially barred.

give me your alternative facts

>E-celeb faggotry
seriously we need a containment board for this shit

>everyone I dislike is Sup Forums
News flash child, Trump won the election. A lot of people like him even though they won't admit it in person

Everyone has the right to rant about politics.

Haha you fucking pussy, you can't even dispute it. Fucking die in a fire with the rest of the republican trash.

So edgy ^_^

What? The usa has one the easiest legal migration processes of the 1st world countries. Its actual harder to become a citizen of canada.

TILL YOU DIE

the way he talks about games is very objective and its usually based on real technicalities of the games. As big of a meme it is to make fun of his PC mustard rice 60 fps man bullshit, hes fucking right objectively regarding frame rate and ports and his adamant attitude towards it is what makes him a worthwhile person to watch

>murican politics creeping into japanese noodle boiling tent yet again

He started during a time when nobody else did it and snowballed

How does one get ass cancer? Bad diet or something?

Diet consisting heavily sugary food.

underrated

>An insult that who it was directed at is irrelevant to the nature of the insult which is what is being called out as the reason for him to get cancer
>Out of context
Execute yourself immediately.

>TB
>SJW
He's been fighting them for years tho.

You're right, 99.8% of Sup Forums also needs to die in horrible ways.

He was diagnosed less than 3 years ago. You can live with cancer for a while but it all ends the same.

Putin will jump out of Trumps ass and do a song and dance before TB lives a full life devoid of cancer.

Terminal is terminal.

Daily reminder.

Given how young he was when he got it genetics was probably the biggest reason, although his poor diet probably didn't help.

hope i dont get ass cancer too, im 20 and im eating pretty unhealthy garbage because a lot of times i just dont have time or the urge to cook.i also love instant food so maybe all this shit will catch up to me like 5 years from now

Hating Trump doesn't make someone a "lefty", just sensible.

He hates brexit and ran from his homeland.

>Everyone on Sup Forums now has cancer

>tell a guy to fuck off and win the lottery
>a few years later I win the lottery

Karma is an easily abusable system

I don't think most people understand that there's a fuck ton of british accents so anything they haven't heard before in tv is fake to them.

Don't worry, obesity and heart problems are far more likely to kill you than ass cancer.

I've always liked his WTF vids. Just an honest pc game showcase from a regular bloke. Don't really care about his personal shit or how he pisses people off.

I think too many give a shit about the messenger instead of the message.

We have soul cancer.

The cancer has spread to his liver so it's not going to be cured.

Given the fact that most people with this kind of cancer are old he's likely going to live quite a bit longer than the average patient, but that doesn't change that he likely has less than a decade left.

>Can't play for shit himself.
His live casting when playing sc2 is pretty funny, he is a terrible gold player, but he enjoys the game and makes his awful games interesting.

He used to have a northern accent though and got rid of it in favour of whatever he has now. I guess that doesn't make it fake but yeah.

>rant about things he doesn't really know about
This shit is awful.

>TB has bigger boobs than your girlfriend

;_;

I can't stand how he takes forty minutes to explain something he could have expressed in two. Also, he gets incredibly triggered by criticism.

TELL ME ABOUT (john) BAIN, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE HAT?

He does it because longer video = more views = more ads = more money

He got butthurt and told all his trump supporting followers to fuck off and unsub from him.