ITT: post games where you should ALWAYS be holding down the fire button no matter what

ITT: post games where you should ALWAYS be holding down the fire button no matter what

it is NEVER a good idea to stop firing in the binding of isaac accuracy is in no way as important as movement

holding down the r button is better

>resetting ever for any fucking reason

Resetting is actually good for unlocking Half Soul Hearts

i cant buy just afterbirth plus for some fuckng reson so i dont have that problem but i dont have it anyway cause i dont reset

Bobs brain and Dr.Fetus disagree
They're good items, but they will fuck you over if you always keep shooting without having picked up pyromaniac.

Dr Fetus can help since it doesn't explode on contact unlike Bob's Brain, others like Explosivo or Fire Mind are more dangerous.

Good point. Either way, OP is wrong.
another dangerous one is ipecac.

>cursed eye

MIT HOW THE FUCK DARE YOU TELL ME IM WRONG IM NOT WRONG BECAUSE I SAID IM NOT YOU ARE WORTHLESS AND A FAGGOT NO NO NO IM NEVER EVER WRONG

you need afterbirth to get + you dipshit

It's not a problem, actually. You don't miss out on the full hearts.

i have afterbirth and the price still isnt showing up ther is only some bundle for 20 dollars

EXPLAIN WHY THEY COME OUT OF MARKED ROCKS THEN

Unless they changed it, the way I understood it to work is that they will only replace regular hearts.

the real question is why are you resetting you massive pleb

Alright mate, I'll meet you halfway. You're not 100% wrong, in most cases always shooting is not a detriment to your run.
I wish you all the best for your first mom kill, you'll do it one day.

>any kind of charge shot
>high tear delay
>tears that can hurt you
>lil brim
>those popup turrets
>no. 2
>ludo or blue baby's onyl friend
>gnawed leaf
>many more

Yeah, no reason at all

you understand i was being sarcastic right?

Yeah, but I countered it by being ironic left.

add a bundle to your cart and it'll subtract the price of items you already own

thank you that worked now i have a fully updated game

what the fuck is this? why is he stuck over there?

I assume his charge just kept hitting the corners of the pits and made him bounce back?

yes and even when he does get out the ways he can slide are so limited dodging is stupid easy