The right kid finally died. Let's agree

The right kid finally died. Let's agree

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/01/19/sony-is-weighing-a-sale-of-film-tv-business/
businessinsider.com/sonys-movie-division-1-billion-loss-2017-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're just waiting for the moment they can leave video games with minimal investor backlash.

too bad the wrong kid is still dead :(

I wish all consoles would die

xbox seemed like the bad guy until sony was able to take advantage of everyone because it wasn't an xbox

both companies are equally shitty, sony is just smarter about putting money into console selling games while MS is just realizing the wii isn't going to happen again

>selling well
>dead

I don't get Sup Forums

Sega killed themselves as much as I liked their consoles.

>Sega killed themselves
No. Sony killed them

Then games with decent budgets would stop being made. Nice forward thinking, dumbass.

That's probably the dumbest thing I've heard this week

The triple A market is literally sustained by a wide margin on console sales. Take those sales away and you take away one of the biggest incentives for companies to take the risk on making games.

Nice rebuttal though.

But their not dead and won't be anytime soon but you are right, the right kid will be dead soon.

>PlayStation and Nintendo fans fight on here
>Console gamers and PC gamers fight on here
>No matter what, they all unite on here when Microsoft and XBOX are the targets

It's kind of sweet, in a way.

>no games
Go fuck yourself Shitbox.

Nintendo fans barely say shit about Xbox

If a PCuck says anything bad about Xbox they're strait up retarded since Xbox is about to be unified with the PC son in other words Xbox will be a pre-built PC so what's to complain about?

Sonyfags are the most hated fanbase online and all fanbases agree on that. This is the truth.

>Nintendo fans barely say shit about Xbox
What is Rare?

*so

Name me three large-budget PC exclusives released in 2016. Not "Games with a PC in mind", PC exclusives.

They were going to shit anyway no offense.

They're all cunts individually. Idorts will all tell you MS is indeed the biggest piece of shit.

the fuck is with all the xbox is ded threads suddenly?
why is the console warring ban not enforced?

Yeah in 2013 but compared to Sony now, they're saints. The faster Sony dies out the better.

Sony faggots are scared of the Scorpio along with the fact that Sony will be bankrupt in a few years.

Why would anyone release a PC exclusive that's not a strategy game? Most exclusive titles only exist because Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo pay for them, otherwise they would be multiplats. Exclusives are dead outside of a few niche Jap games.

Just recently bought a bone for a considerably low price

Th-they're still gonna make games for it right?

Fuck their shitty "Unique Advertising ID", "Spotlight", "Recommended" and other shilling on a product we paid for.

My point exactly. "PC" isn't a solid foundation for a large-scale, high-budget project. Consoles are required for big-name publishers and the developers under them to get going. PC players are just feasting on the scraps.

how could anyone who loves video games support the xbox brand?

i was like 12 when xbox came out, and even as a kid i could see the damage micrsoft would do to the industry as each year and e3 passes.

You know I loved my OG xbox, loved my 360 until I had massive hardware problems with it along the lines of 3 consoles getting the RROD and just could not get into the bone after the E3 bullshit they pulled. I can't call them the right kid anymore.
Well lets not be too delusional here.

Also holy shit the Kinect and POWER OF THE CLOUD stunts were fucking laughable.

and they kept shooting themselves in the foot, as well as fucking over their fellow japs, by giving their resources to micrsoft r&d and releasing former dreamcast projects on fucking xbox

Games will be made for both Xbone and Scorpio, just like the PS4 and Pro.

Microsoft is goong to copy Nintendo and move their xbox brand to tablets.

Does anybody even know shit about the Scorpio? I always just see rumors.

Sony still lets me play Japanese games and let TLG come out. MS would've canned it after 2 years.

How can anyone who video games support Sony after the shit they did in the 7th gen
>$600 price tags
>CGI Killzone is actual graphics
>PSN hacking credit card info
>no games until 2008
>SIXAXIS controller
>"Get a second job if you want a PS3"
>Sony says rumble is last gen
>removes PS2 backwards compatibility

They're just as bad this gen

If they impress at E3 this year with the Scorpio they and Nintendo may be the right kid, while Sony could eventually die off.

>They're just as bad this gen
Literally none of those things apply this gen though.

Because the PS3 ended up having some fucking amazing games. Rough start but after revisions and price drops and fun exclusives it redeemed itself. Also didnt have a 52% failure rate.

>Scalebound bitching again
not even going to waste my time with game that always looked like a worthless pile of shit.

Not really aside from leaks and shit I read on Phil Specer's twitter.
>It will be a traditional console according to Spencer, not a prebuilt gaming PC
>Will probably be able to run native Windows 10
>it will be backwards compatible with Xbone
>similar CPU as Xbone, except no EDRAM
>6 tflops, likely using Vega GPU
>Xbone will be forwards compatible, although who knows if Microsoft will follow through with this
>probably have 12 GB of unified RAM
That's about all we know.

>Could eventually
Yes, when is that exactly? Because apparently they've been dying off since the PS2. Anyday now I'm sure they'll go under. The PS4 being a huge success is nothing.

What could Scorpio possibly do that could win back everything they've lost? Scalebound is still canceled, Halo/Gears/Forza are inevitable, few third parties will throw into the exclusive camp at this point, and JP devs won't even look at the fucking thing

Sounds like its pretty powerful. Sadly nothing on the Xbox side really interests me anymore besides the Voodoo Vince remake. I'll stick it out until the PS5.

>Halo/Gears/Forza
How are people not tired of this shit? Did GoW 4 even do good?

Sucking dick I see, you can say the same about MS but I don't forgive and forget. Xbone, PS4 and Wii U all sucked and this gen was shit, glad I skipped it.

>Increasing the price on their already shitty online service
>PS4 Pro having fake 4k and can't even run games properly, while also being louder than the original PS4
>still no BC with any PlayStation
>have to re-buy the same game even though you may already have it
>making movies over games
>sjw/feminist propaganda
>no games
>thinking VR is the future
>merging the movie and game divisions together

They couldn't die soon enough.

>Sucking dick I see, you can say the same about MS but I don't forgive and forget.
What does any of this have to do with my post

$600 price tag, yet still sold at a loss. i'm sure most if not all of you would agree that in 2006 ps3 was impressive tech worth the cost. hell, sony even stopped manufacturing that original ps3 shortly after because of how expensive it was for them

i honestly believe that much of the ps3's woes in its earlier years had a lot to do with the way microsoft shat out the 360 asap to get the upper hand on sony. they were able to buy out a lot of games that were supposed to be ps3 exclusives and convinced a lot of japanese developers to make games for the 360 instead. the end result was microsoft holding the 7th gen hostage for a few years

As someone who just built a PC and has an Xbone but rarely used it, I'm really happy with the direction they're heading.

Although if they were smarter they'd sink a lot more of their budget into developing games. I think that alone would make them sell more than the PS4.

Only the game division is doing good, PS5 if one is made probably won't even be that big of a jump.

>Scalebound is still canceled
Shut the fuck up, no one gives a shit about this heaping pile of shit. Its cancellation was talked about for a day and then what happened? everyone forgot it exist. It was a shit show at E3 and guess what everyone forgot. The never looked good from the start, go eat Kamiya's shit somewhere else you fucking Sony faggot.

I do not think I believe you

Because you sound like a hypocritical bitch.

No it wasn't games looked like shit until 2008, and third party games looked like shit in comparison to 360 games, piece of shit couldn't even play the Witcher 2.

How?

Which part?

idk, sony claimed a 10 year lifespan, and they pretty much hit their mark. ps4 was hardly an upgrade, hence the ps4 pro shit

Sony not doing well, PS5 probably not being made and probably not being a big jump in technology. I just think you're an obvious xbox fanboy who is talking completely out of their ass. This is some 2002 gamefaqs shit.

>I forgive Sony for sticking their dick in me because they gave me games
>I don't forgive Microsoft for trying to stick their dick in me even though they have good games
Pretty hypocritical

They're not you could look it up and the PlayStation 4 is the only thing keeping them alive right now.

>>I don't forgive Microsoft for trying to stick their dick in me even though they have good games
Excuse me? Also I got my PS3 for $100 a year and a half ago so it wasnt a full dicking, just the tip.

If its such readily available information I'm SURE you could show me with one simple google search user.

Well you still forgave them, and the only reason I have any interest in MS again because the Scorpio seems to be a return to roots what Xbox was in 2001 to 2008 .

>MS
>games
Your shitposting is adorable

Where's their system seller title?
Their Bloodborne? Their Uncharted 4?

It doesn't have one and doesn't appear to be getting one any time soon

>inb4 Crackdown
That game will be canceled too. Or at least delayed to Scorpio

Yeah, forgave them for giving me some good exclusives for $100 in 2015. Fuck me right

nypost.com/2017/01/19/sony-is-weighing-a-sale-of-film-tv-business/

businessinsider.com/sonys-movie-division-1-billion-loss-2017-1

>implying Sony has any
you're doing a better job at shitposting

>Sony
>good exclusives
gr8 b8 m8

Don't worry, user

The Emoji movie will turn that around for them

Microsoft literally created and owns windows. Instead of being fucking jews and heading straight to the console market to sell some of the best exclusives, they ended up just shooting themselves in the foot.
>Halo should have finished on PC
>Same for Gears of war
I DO NOT feel bad for them at all. Fuck microsoft and fuck bill raped.

playstation, xbox, and pc would also unite against Nintendo, maybe
and xbox, nintendo and pc against sony

to be honest tough, I don't think that a PS4 and XBoxOne isn't that bad

First one I grabbed for my PS3 was Demons Souls, than Ni No Kuni. After that I went through Ace Combat 4,5,0. Guess those are all trash though.
I think it got cancelled.

You got both on PC so shut the fuck up

Wow five games, that' so great

>I think it got cancelled.
Doubt it. Can't think of many movies that have trailers released that get canceled afterwards.

June 11th is when there's supposed to be a big reveal.

Yes? Five games I had an absolute blast with. Ace Combat Zero turned into one of my favorite games. Do I need to phone my friend and ask him about all the PS3 games I let him borrow?

>Halo 2
>First gears of war
Go fuck yourself idiot its been 11 years.

This type of bread saddens me to no end. Everybody here hates fun.

Werent they both Vista only? lol

And that's supposed to change my mind?

You still got it, shut the fuck up

The cloud stuff is kinda nice. Automatically uploads your most recent save after closing the game

>being this autistic
we never got to finish the fight on pc you fucking nipfuck.
>Get the fuck off my board now.

Be happy you got Halo 1 and 2, if you're lucking MS will put Xbox 360 BC on PC and when they finally decide to put Halo 3 on it, then you could.

>All these limp wristed weaboo faggots hating on xbox

is there any easier way to proclaim your homosexuality ?

I actually enjoyed all of my Xbox consoles. My only real issues with them have been is the continually worsening console's menu UI, which has been a problem ever since the first major UI update of the 360 in my opinion, and the fact that the Xbone only shipped with a 500GB hard-drive.

The main reason I don't play on them much anymore is because I generally don't play as much stuff and when I do I generally prefer to play on my PC now.

Anyway, can someone explain to me why Xbox is apparently dead again? I generally don't Sup Forums

I actually really liked the Kinect 2.0 that came with my Xbone.

Kinda frustrated by the fact that gesture support seems to have disappeared entirely for whatever reason though.

>Microsoft's going to leave the video game industry and take Rare and their IPs with them
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

it's true

>Sonyfags are the most hated fanbase online and all fanbases agree on that. This is the truth.
Where? I only ever see shit flinging here against them. And the occasional Xcuck on facebook.

if consoles weren't a thing people would just game on PC, if devs want to then be successful on PC they would either optimize their shit games better so more people without high end rigs could play them or the prices of hardware would fall

xbone is actually pretty decent at this point

Chad warden predicted this a decade and generation early. Hes the true prophet of video games

Oh wow Xbox shit posting I never see this like every fuckng day. Did a Xbox rape you as a child?

Cuckbox got the shanking it so richly deserved