youtube.com/watch?v=x5bCxAJSqsg
youtube.com/watch?v=kiVJngDGyi4
youtube.com/watch?v=hUa1wSp9jO0
youtube.com/watch?v=yzqhRzPLXu0
youtube.com/watch?v=o8wh8RwNj7g
youtu.be/IYrCZqVju2Y?t=7475
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My nigger

Does Goldeneye Rogue Agent count? Because that game's fun as hell for its splitscreen. So is From Russia With Love

>I should've known. Red wine with fish...

>mfw that motorcycle chase on the bridge

Nightfire is still #1 in my heart.

>tfw your older self can't even beat the rappelling level, despite having beat the game as a kid

nightfire is still my choice for bond game of all time, but everything or nothing is a super close second.

I remember a co op campaign. Shit was fun as fuck playing with my brother.

bump

Was it Nightfire or Agent Under Fire that had the unlimited grappling hooks in multiplayer?

My negro.

I still have Everything or Nothing. I used to play it a lot back in the day. It's definitely the game that makes me feel like Bond the most.

>Be young me
>Be constantly replaying the mission where Bond has to fall and catch the girl
>Not because I keep losing, but because I love doing the trick where you bring up the item menu to make Bond fall in slow motion

this was the nanomachines one right?
>unlimited grappling hooks in multiplayer?
that one will always be my favorite. so much damn fun.

I completely forgot about this game. Damn, that was a really good one actually. Nightfire still holds a special place in my heart, but this is a runner up.

Gotta slow down.

That part was so awesome. I replayed that level a ton.

Motorcycle chase sequence. Replayed the demo alot before I got the game.

>sliding under the tanker
>jumping to the other side of the bridge and dodging incoming traffic

My eternal nigga
>mfw willem dafoe was the final boss
>mfw it was the only good Pierce adventure short of Goldeneye out of all his movies and games
>mfw the Peru stages

Damn shame we never got another 007 game remotely this good.

from russia was to good, played multiplayer against my dad a lot and destroyed him

It was a better bond movie than any of the ones we were getting in those years.

youtube.com/watch?v=x5bCxAJSqsg
youtube.com/watch?v=kiVJngDGyi4

>ywn play another comfy 007 game with your bros with hookshots, anti-gravity, or pussy galore.

I played this again recently after not touching it since release. user it's aged like trash. And I say that as someone who regularly goes back and plays old games. Everything or Nothing tried to do 3rd person cover shooting really early before it was a thing, and as a result it's so clunky compared to everything that came after it. I mean it has auto aim and lock on mechanics and cover shooting at the same time, it's just so shit.

The driving missions and rappeling parts are good though, but Nightfire and even Agent Under Fire both aged far better than Everything or Nothing. It had the back luck to one of the first of what would become an overdone genre.

why the hell wasn't this an actual movie?

>first level
>Rocket launcher guy
>Fires rocket, you roll dodge forward into slow motion
>Missle slowly flys under your kneecap

shit was cool as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=hUa1wSp9jO0
How did this game have a better song than the movie?

get at me boys

>not using alt-fire on the pump/auto shot gun

EON and The World Is Not Enough are two of the best in the series.

honorary mention goes to From Russia With Love, that was also excellent.

Nigthfire is nostalgia garbage, so are the other shovelware ps2 bond games.

Frankly, EON like all early 3rd person shooters hasn't aged that well.

Secondly, for a 6th gen FPS, TimeSplitters 2&FP are better than the Bond games.

GoldenEye on Wii was bretty gud

I played Nightfire with no real attachment to it this year, it's pretty gud. I'm interested to see how the PC version is, aside from the obvious of 'a downgrade'.

My fucking niggers right here. I love Everything or Nothing.

>cinematic bond experience
>all-star cast
>game cold opens with a mission like the movies
>original song
>doin cool shit like jumping off the truck on a motorcycle to get bond moments
>a brosnan game is literally better than the brosnan movies

Th Holy trinity of good Bond games, good old days

>Insert EON disc into Xbox
>yfw this plays
youtube.com/watch?v=yzqhRzPLXu0

Not a downgrade, its a completely different game developed by a different team.

like PC and PS2 versions of Splinter Cell Double Agent

And built on Goldsource last I checked. That era of PC versus console development always fascinates me.

ea did some cool stuff with the bond license apart from that one goldeneye game tyhat was weird

Got it as a gift when it just came out. One of the best tps games.

Rogue Agent happened basically because they had the license, but the IP was being retooled and Brosnan was officially dropped as Bond. They wanted to be able to use the name for SOMETHING and that's what came of it.

I can tell you this much, as a teenager I played Nightfire on PC on release. It was shit and even then when I could gobble everything thrown at me and have fun, i still disliked it and never finished it.

I played nightfire on ps2 last year and finished it in two sittings. It's a solid shooter but its not as good as everyone makes it out ot be. Not even in top 3 bond games.

>tfw I never had a competent player 2
>tfw always had to play w/mom or uninterested gf, or uninterested chadbro acquaintances

>Not even in top 3 bond games.

Post your top 3 so everyone can laugh at you.

I loved the concept of Rogue Agent.
"Why Save the World when you can rule it?"

But...then...the game had nothing to do with any of that. It was just "Goldfinger's bitch: The Game"

>player's choice

Does anyone have the theme song for this game? I want to add it to my James Bond song collection.

post yours

Everything or Nothing
PS2 version of Quantum of Solace
The World Is Not Enough

>Nightfire and AuF are "shovelwear garbage" but aged trash like EoN and FRWL aren't even though they aged terrible

Pleb taste.

PC version is better than console version aside from the first level.

Also all the vehicle levels are taken out, but they are replaced with on foot missions. It was done by Gearbox right after they finished the Half Life expansion packs so they were still good devs back then, and they did it on the GoldSrc engine and it basically feels like a well done Bond mod for Half Life.

Also it is way more expanded that the console version. The Japanese Gardens on PC for example is more open that the console version. And the sky scraper level on the PC is insane, they expanded it from being a ground floor, a mid floor and a top floor on the console, to literally being like 50 floors high, level took me like 2 hours to beat it's just insanely long compared to the tiny console version.

Also the replacement mission for the jungle car level is pretty cool too. A large jungle island infiltration mission. Also on the console version, a lot of the missions in the second half are kinda shit compared to the first half of the game. So on the PC version they went off on their own direction massively. The first half the game, they are basically the same levels with a few changes or just expanded. But in the second half of the game they just trashed the shitty linear console levels and restarted from the beginning, completely new layouts an everything.

FYI there are people working on a remake of nightfire with the source engine. Loved playing the snowblind stage.

Never thought agent under fire was that good.

Everything or nothing is a wicked game. Dat motorbike level.

Is from russia with love worth picking up?

What happened to Bond games after the Brosnan era? I don't see much advertising or love for them anymore. Is it because Craig is a shitty bond?

Theres what?
Legends
Bloodstone
Quantum of solice

Havent touched any of em

>play Quantum of Solace only for multiplayer
>rek with the nail gun
wewlad that was fun.

I heard they were all CoD clones and weren't that interesting.

Blood Stone is third person so it might be different

All the 6th gen bond games are with playing except for rogue agent

I didn't really like it. Felt very bland for some reason.

incoming best intro
youtube.com/watch?v=o8wh8RwNj7g

That game was fuckin shit, it was the first fps I've played with a gun limit and it was fuckin retarded. Modern FPS can suck a dick.

Anybody ever beat Nightfire? Do you remember this?

youtu.be/IYrCZqVju2Y?t=7475

The credits being 10 minutes long, unskippable, game saves you beat it only after the credits are done, and it goes on so long the music loops 2 or 3 times. Probably the worst example of this in all of video games.

yeah i remember i left to do some other shit for a while. also nightfire had a really fucking groovy intro and bond theme music. multiplayer was pretty sweet too especially that snow level with the castle

>MGR has unskippable credits
>you HAVE to watch it all if you beat the final stage
>the scoreboard only shows up afterwards so if you're going for an S rank on the final stage you're going to have to sit through it all to check if you did it or not

i just quit and watched the cutscene on youtube

The worst credits are for GTA Liberty City Stories, literally like 30 fucking minute long.