Dead or Alive

Is DoA on PC inferior to PS4 version?
I have heard that it is a PS3 port, but I have never seen any source.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ab_Y_GwNjog&t=338s
pcgamer.com/dead-or-alive-5-last-round-drops-soft-engine-and-extra-levels-on-the-pc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honoka is my wife.

PC version doesn't have stages from PS4 version as far as I know.

It's not a PS3 port, but it's missing a few things, namely lobby mode for online, and 2-3 stages.

I still prefer it for the visuals and mods but it's subjective.

The new engine only available in ps4 version.

She fucks dogs, you know.

It's missing the enhanced boob physics, tearing clothes and online lobbies iirc.

Pretty much every KT game that's ps3/4 and pc is a port of the ps3 version on pc. Dunno why. But on the plus side you can pirate the console dlc in to their games and mod em.

PC has mods. Mods trump everything.

Post cutest Marie!

WHy can't the VR DLC for the Asia version of DoAX3 come out already? God they could at least confirm its happening at all, or de-confirm it. I don't care. Goddamn.

It's a port of the PS3 version but if you download HDM mod it's 10x better.

He even fixed the jiggle physics in the cutscenes. I don't know how Holden managed that shit

It did. Weeks ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=ab_Y_GwNjog&t=338s

This is probably the Japan version and not the Asia version.

I said ASIA. A S I A.

PS4 version lets you buy costumes individually and has lobbies

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Which DoA girls besides Honoka takes the knot?

It mostly is, but it's also super-easy to pirate with regular releases of every new DLC(which are also easy to update with), so add that to the plus column.

Any source or comparisons for that claim?

pcgamer.com/dead-or-alive-5-last-round-drops-soft-engine-and-extra-levels-on-the-pc/

Source is pretty much anywhere you want to look. It's not a hard thing to check - the lack of soft engine and the various things it supports was literally beaten to death before and after release, and it didn't have any online PERIOD for more than three months afterwards, pissing people off even more.

No soft engine also disables shit like the schoolgirl strikers switch-costumes - the PC version doesn't have the schoolgirl outfits available, and you pay full price for the weird costumes only.

That's really helpful. Thanks.

why would you question that?

KT clearly didn't want to work on this port at all.

PC version is basically the arcade version which is based off the PS3 version.

No online lobbies, clothing tear is missing, no soft engine, missing stages, you can't even buy costumes individually.

This. It pretty much only exists to cash in off some whales once a month when a new costume set comes out.

why does kt insist on making shitty ports? they did it for dynasty warriors, they did it for this, and now they did it for sophie. I was going to buy all 3 of those games but decided not to because of this port garbage. it doesn't even make sense why they would do it aside from a fuck you to pc players.

le salmon roe

I want to make Momiji Mommyji

I WANNA FUCK HONKERS WITH MY FACE

armpits

mmmhhhmmmm

It has nude mods so it's actually the best version

Where do I torrent this again

Now that they are over with the dlc they can add the better girls.

So that they'll run on as low a minimum spec as possible. In their mind, that means more potential sales, because it can run on a wider range of systems. Konami do the same thing with PES.

just download the f2p version on steam and download 3DM Crack.

Hahaha. Good one, user.

If they were better, why weren't they in in the first place?

Maybe they'll sell a second game with all the other girls.

Dead or Alive: Extreme 3-II

Does that mean I have to be playing it on steam? Also which one?

nope. you don't need to play via steam.

just download from steam.

find the game folder, drag and drop the 3DM Launcher and crack files into the game folder.

you're set. got access to all characters. dlc costumes just go find on zetaboards.

I hate that I missed this suit the first time and now I have to wait until sometime in April before they're rotated back in. It's the only one I'm missing that I still want.

honk

DOAX3, user

Because inferiority complex is among the more prominent to see one especially when it is mixed with racism.

Soooo

Any news on doa6? Google is being a fickle wench and isn't being helpful in giving a straight answer

How can she be so perfect?

Literally built

Can I just download free DoA5 on PS4 and pay only for Marie and _all_ her suits, or you can get some of them only if you own PS3 version already?

Urge to breed intensifies!

Honestly, I don't think they will, they're not really supporting the asia release at all with new dlc, let alone the VR mode.
It's a shame because I'm grinding the JP version now just to add content to the vr mode. which is fucking amazing

>tfw a game focused on tits turns you into assman

Momiji.

yes

post moar ass

>TFW you will never be Honoka
>you will never have thick thighs and massive breasts and have every guy in the room lust for you
>you will never wear cute outfits to tease the boys
>you will never sit on Hayate's lap, calling him daddy in between makeouts

do you need to download from 3dm website? or just any version

nigga you gay

I feel you, my man

Jesus Christ I think he's given you enough fucking assistance. How about you look into it yourself instead of having your hand held every step of the way like a child?