ITT: Sup Forums in the year 2047

ITT: Sup Forums in the year 2047

I'm glad supreme leader Hillary has forbidden video games years ago. I hate everything that's not morrowind.

Guys Skyrim is getting 24k remaster!!! #hype

CP77
WHEN

It is commonly known that only alt-right Fascists like Morrowind.

You guys are going to buy Fallout 14 right?

ONLY IN 60 YEARS

Hey there friendos.
Remember to drink Coca Cola while you play your expensive rented video games. If you buy our hourly subscription, you can get the exclusive Coca Cola shirt in GTA XI. Show it off to all of your friends! Play games! Drink Coke! Buy more!
See you around chums.

Who moon colony New Chicago here?

It's finally fucking here...

Yeah but now we have to wait 20 more years for Half Life 3 episode 1

Cuck, cuck meme. Nu-male SJW BTFO. Prove me wrong: pro-tip: you don't even have to try.

That EA logo on there is as unnerving as it is likely.

>le edgy raining cyberpunk meme

can this fucking end already?

shit taste
kys you're selves

When Half Life 3 ?

We're soooo close to disarmament now!

>implying Sup Forums would go for walks outside

Sup Forumsirgins will remain wheelchair/scooter bound forever with their mums buying them mac & cheese and mountain dews

>2047
>5 billion preorders for Call of Duty Black Ops Infinite Warfare 36

WE

Is illegal sex androids a thing yet?

>people born in 2029 can now post on Sup Forums

>DVD in 2047

stop living in the past grandpa

>Illegal

They've been legal for years

Physical media is retro

Oh trust me, there are illegal variants.

UNGA BUNGA ROCKSTOP

Im glad only niche weeb games survived the great gaming market crash way back in 2027 now i can marry my android waifu and still be socially accepted.

>moon
>not Luna
Get out of here, belter scum

>tfw whites are a minority in the US

Iofags mad as fuck

Good

Booyy im glad ubisoft turned into a sexshop after the buggy mess that was watch dogs 16

>They've been legal for years
>2047
>only 30 years from now
nigga we need at least 50 to fully recover from the SJW era

Luna is the Terran colony, get the fuck out of my space, Mars scum

>tfw lazy frog dev who still hasn't posted an update

It rains constantly in the future. Get used to it.

Who the fuck is this moot guy trying to buy Sup Forums from Hiro? Looks like a faggot.

Anyone else excited for Kingdom Hearts 3 next year?

I'm honestly completely terrified of thinking too hard about the future, and what I'll be doing in a number of years.

kill yourself
That way you don't have to think

Guys, I'm really looking forward to the next beta test fo-

>please say "mcdonalds" into the mic to continue using the internetplease say "nestle" into the mic to continue using the internetplease say "I love electronic arts with all my hearts" into the mic to continue using the internet

>tfw I'm 60yo and still play videogames

Can't believe we just got another Terraria update

It is time of great innovation and technological advancement.
It's also a time of chaos and conspiracy.

beep boop im futuristic robot

Metroid 5 will come out... right?

Just 30 more years until Cyberpunk 2077 releases.

>tfw moot was 52 years ago

Can't wait for that new cuphead gameplay video and release date announcement

>not digitizing your consciousness and permanently living in a virtual world with your perfect AI waifu
Fucking normals

>calling us normals when you have a good enough job to afford that shit
Fuck off, most of us are on NEETcreds here, man.

Who else is really happy that every click on lewd fan art costs 1 US Yuan?
I'm way more productive without masturbating so much and fan artists finally get the pay they deserve.
True, 80% go to Gaben jr., but that's seems fair to me.

Sure, it's a bit pricey initially, but after you won't need to pay for rent or food.

>le
>edgy
>meme

Consider ending yourself first, tasteless faggot.

>he believes the Gaben Jr. meme
It's obviously OG Gabe, just digitized. If can do it, so can that fat fuck.

Don't be racist user, Martians are a proud and beautiful people of which we took their land and changed it after we terraformed it

Hey, they're actually releasing project 64 3.0
It fixes Mario 64.

Be sure to set the speed to 1.5 on YandereDevs latest whining video

don't forget to add people with turbans you fucking cis-male

Any cyborg trap wanna suck my cyberdong??

>63 if I decide to get that old
>video games will be nothing but fully body VR sports and shooters

Sup Forums was closed in the 2030 faggots.
Due to schedule conflicts

>66 in 2050

is this an omen to something

Fucking newfags I've been here since 2032. Lurk for 12 before you post.

>Newfag

This is a backup network fuckhead, run by neo-moot after he uploaded his mind to the extranet mainframe

I miss the time he was just a cook on tv, instead of the god of destruction of our universe.

Hello on the WEBSPACE!
I, like you, am a COMPUTER CRIMINAL. Have you committed COMPUTER CRIMES recently?

Taco borrito ooga booga muhammad jihad. Bingo jihad burrito takbir muhammad taco Umebcki taco ackbar.

Europa here, Iofugees are the fucking worst. They can't even swim and smell like sulfur all the time. It's not our fault you chose to settle on an active volcano!

WU WUZ MARTIANS AND SHIET

Jack off, naxa loser!

OOGA BOOGA WHERE ALL THE EARTHLINGS AT

>t. SICAIF
Piss off, narcbot. Tell the desk jockeys their algorithms couldn't pass for a user in a million years.

HaHa! Me, a LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER? How silly!
Just last night I used my COMPUTER to commit COMPUTER CRIMES! I stole from a large CORPORATION, or "MADE A RUN." I stole SECRET INFORMATION to sell on the BLACK MARKET.
So tell me of your RUNS.

Anyone else excited to see the outcome of the No A Presses project next year? He's been building up speed in the game for that last three decades, can't wait to see how it all turns out.

>RUNS
Geez, I knew you guys were slow, but you're this far behind the scene? Fucking LOL

My runs?
Let me see you run!
Mettaur.exe GO!

I'm surprised that he even hot a grant to finish it. Quantum Physics and Parallel Universe Theory is a tough field to get funding in.

So I got the new class V nanites from NintendoSony. And WHAT THE FUCK???
All I ever wanted was to play Zelda in a highres dreamscape, but those ***HAPPY CITIZENS OF THE DEMOCRATIC COLLABORATION OF CHINA, JAPAN, NEW KOREA*** just have to force in external muscular input?? What is this, 2033????? I don't want to flare my fucking nostrils every time I want to open the inventory.

You can emulate those on the PC and play with mouse and keyboard.
The current systems can emulate pretty much everything but Nintendo 64.

Anyone gonna go to the launch of the Samsung FLOW

>I don't want to flare my fucking nostrils every time I want to open the inventory.
>not remapping it to popping your ears
ISHYGDDT

I heard overgrowth is getting it's release date trailer next week!
who /hype/ here?

Haha I just found this place, you losers are still hanging out in the shitty imageboard version of Sup Forums? It's been ten years since Moot's son updated the site to full VR, are you too poor for neural jacks or just too cowardly to talk shit when you can get hit?

Fuck off hivemind bot, I'm not going to fooled by your government mind control shit

Say that to me by the old bridge near the Crab Nicholson Extreme Sleepover general, I'll knock your fucking teeth out.

I think the game kinda lost the appeal after the casuals took over the whole furry nanosuit thing and turned it into some sort of trendy shit.
Believe or not, but on the old days, "being a fox" was about being an incredibly shut in nerd that basically dressed a carpet like thing around, not a chad thing.

Why would I want to emulate PC so that I can use ancient-tech like a mouse and keyboard?
The entire purpose of a deeplayered graphical nanite cluster in the nervous system is so that I don't have to bother with actual muscular movement like some fucking 18th century farmer.

And we don't have a "nintendo 64". The latest NintendoSony console was the 53th. Or at least according to wikipedia.

I just can't fucking stand naturalists like you. Do you think I got my digi-lung upgrade because I enjoyed putting an effort into breathing? Why the fuck would I want to bother moving my ears?
You know, according to the M-STAT I haven't moved a seculiour muscle group in almost 6 months. And I want it to fucking stay that way.

>not having the VR extension for firefox

Ever tried a cherry-NX901 keyboard?
You have to literally wear a condom if you're not used to it, because it makes you orgasm after 6 keys pressed, give or take.
Now i can last a whole sentence.

>automating bodily functions
>playing VR games
You only have yourself to blame, retard.

60 years and final fantasy still isnt dead
why cant they just top the series?

>mfw Steam is now selling doujins
I mean, you do have to install mods to remove the nipple/anus/vagina/penis/handholding censors, everybody can see what you bought and are reading and for now it's exclusively hetero vanilla, b-but GET HYPE

Did anyone buy that new Sonic game where Tails has Hiv? It's pretty rad.

I still can't believe Sega made that comic called Tails Gets Trolled canon

I could say that its the story, the characters, the gameplay, but let's be fair here: It's the Moogle fucking.
It's how they kept the series alive for the last 15 years, and probably will keep for more 15 unless they run out of ideas on how to fuck moogles.

>Sega is currently porting 32X and Pico games to Steam
>still no Jet Set Radio Future HD

Wow I can't believe it, Bannerlord has been estimated for Q3 2047! I've waited almost 40 years for this!

ALLAHU ACKBAR CYBERSTOP