I'm going to buy a PC this year and I'm building a backlog of PC exclusives I missed

I'm going to buy a PC this year and I'm building a backlog of PC exclusives I missed

So far I got:

Stalker
Half Life
Deus Ex
Warcraft
Age of Decadence
EYE
Underrail
Starsector
Hotline Miami

Anything else I'm missing?

Whoever made this picture sucks at formatting.

Recettear.

Fortune Summoner
Aquaria

Many of those aren't exactly PC exclusives (anymore), but obviously far better played on the PC - like majority of all FPS games, ever.

Gonna dump some of my favs from various eras:

Doom -games
Duke Nukem 3D
Blood
Shadow Warrior 3D
Half-Life -series
Quake 1 & 2
Serious Sam -series
STALKER trilogy
FEAR + expansions
Portal 1 & 2
Far Cry 1
Crysis 1 + expansion
Max Payne 1-2
Worms: Armageddon
System Shock 1 & 2
Fallout 1 & 2
Killing Floor
Red Orchestra 2 + RS
Warcraft 3 + TFT
C&C: Red Alert 1 & 2
Witcher 1: EE
Talos Principle
Resident Evil REmake HD
Sanctum 2

man, all of these shooters.
Does PC gaming not have anything else?

Try out One Way Heroics.
The original, not Mystery Chronicls.

>The original, not Mystery Chronicls.

Why not?

Pretty much any multiplat and any FPS game should always be played on a PC, add all of those to the list.

Factorio, Rimworld, Subnautica

inferior remake with stupid trap tiles that have no counter.
One Way Heroics + [The originals DLC] is the best version of the game.
Fun fact, in Japan the original One Way Heroics was free, only the DLC cost money. This is why the DLC is more expensive than the actual game on Steam.

If you're into shooters insurgency is good, Arma 3 is too and has 8000 mods
Chivalry is really good

Why just exclusives? Multiplat games are better experienced on PC as well. Once you get a taste of 60+ FPS you can't deal with shit tier 30FPS or lower that you get on consoles.

I tried playing Fallout 4 on PS4 because I got it in a bundle and I wanted to puke. I can't believe people can stand that shit. Not saying Fallout 4 is a great game, but Jesus trying to play that shit on a console is as awful as it gets.

If you're a fan of walking sumulators and want a good scare the penumbra series (first two) and amnesia series are great, there's also an amnesia mod that's supposed to be a sequel to penumbra 3

Runescape

FTL (Faster Than Light) is fun if you don't mind dying to RNG a thousand times and having to restart completely.

>Does PC gaming not have anything else?
consoles literally have nothing else these days, mate

>tfw played the shit out of this
>tfw can only get kill DL ending
>tfw no idea how to get true ending

Like, I know HOW to do it, I just don't know how to recruit people.

Need to have Cha and actually find people to recruit them.
tfw I had Dosey in my party and she Turned into a wolf and I killed her. I still feel bad about it, I completly spaced out and realized after I could have thrown one of the special pills she gives you at her.

Undertale

You aren't funny or amusing.

icewind dale

It's a PC exclusive and the best game of all time. What the fuck is your problem?

Mount&blade warband

Because I don't want to support PC gaming and im not a graphic whore

Also I will try to pay for few games as possible because I hate paying for what others get foe free.

Meant for