Every day until you want one

I'm going to post friendly advices until all of you want a PlayStation 4 to play games like they are meant to be played.

Well then what is today's advice?

>to play games like they are meant to be played.

WHAT games?

Horizon Zero Dawn, probably GOTY2017, is a PS4 exclusive and you can't miss it

Give some advice to me

I'm trying to normalize my sleep cycle. What time should I try to go to bed and how many hours of sleep should I get?

Should I fap or do nofap?

tip me over to your side. I'm on the fence about getting a ps4 or switch

That's some shitty advice. I thought you would give us some legit life lessons. I'm never going to buy a Sony product again. They are probably as shitty as this advice.

in game we trust. may sony lay our sleepy tried heads to rest and bless our dreams with cool games

>FF7remake

benzodiazepines

no fap for a week, at least

Life is a gift that you must unwrap. It's up to you to determine if what's inside will lead you to happiness or dismay. You have the power to make that decision for yourself.

thank you friendly advices man. Going to kepe my sperm bank full I guess

Not OP, but this is speaking from legitimate experience. Getting a console (in my case PS3, later 4) may revitalize your relationship with playing video games just for fun.
Rather than building an immense backlog of indies and classics you'll never play on Steam. If there's been a long time since you truly just immersed yourself in a game and had fun then a console mighr be just what you need to change things up.

I want to buy a bike and then upgrade to PRO, I'm alright?

Just buy a better bike.

Take a week to do this the right way.
Every day stay awake one more hour during the day.
If you manage to go to sleep at 9 pm and wake up at 3 am you almost made it. Compensate with 2 hours of sleep in the morning until you can go to sleep between 11 pm and 1 am on a regular basis. Physical exercise can help you stay awake if done in the late noon and is followed by "healty pains ".
Alternatively go on a gaming marathon only stopping at 10 pm. Or take xanax and sleep 10 extra hours.
The most important thing is being able to keep the good habit for 62 days. So you have to reach a good point and tryhard your way in maintaining said habit for 2 months. At that point the body and brain feel it as something natural and you won't need anymore effort.

Guys should i buy a ps3? I had a ps3 but it got ylod, served me for 6 years. I want to play the ps3 rpgs i havent played yet i which there are many. I was thinking of buying a cfw ps3 but i dont know any reliable sellers and i dont knos if they'll be durable or not. What do you think bros?

>benzodiazepines
That's a pretty shit advice OP

Jrpgs mainly and strangely came out for the 360

Depends, how fucked it is your current sleep cycle? How many hours did you usually sleep before it was fucked?

Horizon Zero Interest
Horizon Zero Gameplay
Horizon Zero Quality
Horizon Zero Sex

Heh, President Evil?

PC gaming:

>Rust
>H1Z1: King of the Hill
>Conan Exiles
>ARK: Survival Evolved
>Other poorly optimized shit survival games + mobas + CS:GO + mmos

Yea, no wonder pc players are such salty and sad pieces of shit.
>But MUH 60 FPS REEEEEE

I hope one day you can experience fun :)

It's already pretty damn good

I want one, but nobody will trade my gears of war 2tb xbone for it.

Thank you, advice man was shit on this one but you came out on top. I saved what you wrote on a notepad and will be trying it from tonight. I feel like your advice would be more valid if you have a PS4 though

I sleep at like 1 or 2, wake up at 5 once to turn off my AC that always turn's on, go back to sleep and wake up around 7:30. I always wake up at the same time

Oh and I forgot I usually have a sleep at noon for 2 or so hours which is why I never feel tried until 1 or 2am

I'll be 100% honest. I bought a Ps4 just to play final fantasy xv. Please tell me there are some RPGs that can help redeem my purchase. Hell, other games suggestions are fine too, I bought and also beat bloodborne since it's a pretty hot meme on Sup Forums

>probably GOTY2017
That's not Near a tomato.

Gravity Rush 1/2
Yakuza Zero
Nioh
Dark Souls 3
Nier Automata in two weeks

hey faggot, but the last guardian.

ITT: jellyfags purposely ignoring

Crash remaster
Nioh
Tekken7

pcucks btfo
they just can't admit their system is dead for gaming.

Sony always win

I'll look into them, thanks

>implying I would ever want a PS4 when the switch is right around the corner.

While you're enjoying NO GAMES I'll be playing Zelda.

Yes, you'll enjoy all 15 minutes of it. Don't forget to purchase hard mode too

>buying any console at launch

as an american i have to support my homeland console publisher Microsoft
i mean we are proud of our country, are we?

There is no pride in supporting failures.

The PS4 JRPG department is a fucking disaster.

Supporting objectively bad products that you yourself know are inferior to the competition is against laissez faire capitalism and thus against the USA.

>Detroit
Gonna be garbage, like very other quantic dream game.

>platinum shit
>pedobait
>goty
top fucking kek

>console fag trying to convince master race to degenerate

lmaoing @ ur life senpai

I'm playing games from the past on my PC and waiting for the Switch, you cant sell me a PS4.

>waiting for the Switch,

lol, why? Just buy a WiiU and play the only game the Switch offers for free

I want advice on how to get paid to post about video games on anime image board.

Is PS4 going to get backwards compatibility if it hasn't already? I'm thinking of buying one but if not that, I'll pass.

Kill yourself neofagger

I hope you mean waiting until 2018, because buying a Switch this year is completely retarded.

It doesn't have it, but their "main" games were remastered for PS4, and the others you can play throught that trash streaming that never work.

Lot of stupid decisions regarding to it. I hope they learned the lesson.

>haha PCucks playing Ark! What a dead platform!

Consolecucks get triggered people play exclusives on PC instead of shit versions of multiplats. Have for ages now kek, anyone with half a brain can realise a lot of the PC exclusives would shoot straight to the top of console most played if they were ever released like ARK.

Because you dont like botw

You looking for just any RPG or specifically JRPG? Because the later is very slim on PS4 right now: Star Ocean was a hot mess, Tales of Bresaria is meant to be ok, Persona 5 is out in April and looks like your best bet.

If you dont mind more a more strategic focus, try Grand Kingdom.

Yeeesh, first day at this and already shot yourself in the foot.

Cant wait for day#2, you gonna tell me the PSVR is an essential piece of equipment with dozens of amazing games available?

Give me some friendly advice on what geimu I should pick up. Got 60 europoor money and just got done with Nioh for now.

Was thinking along the lines of Yakuza or Tales of Berseria, but ideas are appreciated Shill-chan. Tons of content is a must.