THEY'RE BACK IN STOCK

THEY'RE BACK IN STOCK

GET THEM NOW

>nintendo switch with gay....

also why would I want one? Zelda is on the wii-u (which I also don't own)

The colored one isn't available. Sucks but I'll take what I can get

Waiting on Amazon to send me my orientation email, can't afford to spend $400 on shit til I'm working again.

It's $299 right now, plus tax. You can buy one and then flip it for more cash to buy another one

Aaaand it's gone

They still can't stock this shit? I thought for sure stores would be overflowing by now. They can't even meet demand for their emulator so I shouldn't be surprised.

Still up for me. Seems like it's just for Prime members right now. Keep checking back

I'm a prime member, it says sold out

you motherfuckers

I just refreshed. They are indeed sold out already. RIP

Tfw canadian

>Nintendo literally has to advertise on Sup Forums now in an attempt to sell their garbage product

How the mighty have fallen

Makes sense given how much trouble they are having moving the console.

No thanks?

everyone is already bored of the game they bought the system for
Realize that it will only be downhill from here and that nintendo will release another toy that is 4 gens behind current generation gaming consoles in under 36 months
YOU ARE BUYING TOYS JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE A CHARACTER WITH A GREEN HAT

>YOU ARE BUYING TOYS JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE A CHARACTER WITH A GREEN HAT
But Luigi's game isn't out for a few more months

>Game will collect dust after you're done with Zelda

When is the next game? I'm not the type to play old games i can emulate or play on my phone. Or already have on WiiU

I'm speaking solely Switch games. and don't you dare say 1,2 switch

i dont give a shit about zelda and im getting a switch

you're getting it later you mean? or now? What are you gonna play if you get it now and don't care about zelda?

***autistic screeching***

I'd be buying this console for the squid lolis and the character in the red hat. I perfer it over the console with the man in the pointed hat/man in a Nazi hat, or the one that has the character in the body armor and space hat.

>wanting a TN screen

Is there a panel lottery again?

in a couple of months, buying any console on launch is dumb

disgaea 5, dq heroes, mk8, splatoon, all the other shit i didnt play on wii u, arms, etc
there's plenty of stuff to play without dickriding zelda

Are you literally unable to have fun? What a fucking failure you are.

What is a TN screen? I haven't been paying much attention to the Switches since I couldn't get one

No. NO. THey WILL NOT have FUN! I will TELL THEM HOW BADWRONGFUN THEY ARE HAvingING reeeEEEeeEEEEEeeeeeEEeEEEEEeeeEE

>those switch console ratings

why are there so many sellers selling it for 150 all of a sudden?

People bitching about scalpers.

all of the neon switches have TN screens

>selling used for $152+
>profiles just created

How do you know?
The Switch tablet itself seems no different in the gray or neon bundle, it's just the color of joy-cons they've included

This is false. I got my neon switch post launch, and its most definitely not TN. I can look at it at all angles and it looks great.

They look pretty trustworthy. What's the worst that can happen? You refund it and get your money back

one reviewer actually has a 4 star rating, but thats after 1 review

I dont have experience with refunding through amazon

Document the whole thing, when you open it and see if the console is in the box and functional. If it doesn't, send all the information to Amazon customer support and demand a refund. They will refund you, I am 99% sure.

It's so easy to fake a couple of seller reviews

No official distributor is going to sell for so low below the MSRP, becaue they'd lose money. And no person is going to buy a MSRP to sell to you for lower just to lose money.

Best case scenario is it's a stolen unit. And even if we imagine it is stolen, a legit stolen unit would probably be getting scalped anyway. Why would they go through all the trouble of stealing it just to sell it for so low?

It is 100% a scam if it's below retail. Amazon charges 20% commission so it's a scam if it's below even $360, if Amazon.com isn't the seller.

Yes, you can get your money back, but that is absolutely what will happen. By putting a scam unit into your cart and hitting buy, you are doing nothing but committing to the time required to get your money back.