Noctis confirmed for KH3

Noctis confirmed for KH3.
Lightning almost got picked by Japan.

>Lightning almost got picked by Japan.

I get the armpit fags, but also have no idea why Japan is so fascinated by her. She's such a non-character.

NO LIGHTNING????? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Nomura the cuckold adding Noctis despite having his story butchered by Tabata
lmao the twink fuck can't even finish a game or say no when the bosses shove their dicks in his face.

i think she's actually popular with fujoshi who identity as/with her, since they ship her with hope

it wasn't

As long as it's not lightning, I could care less.

I prefer Lightning, desu

you and I both know at some point she's gonna be in a KH game

Yes it was. Tabata himself said so.

Thank fucking God it's not Lightning.

>Noctis
>good
They butchered the fuck out of him for FFXV. In the Versus trailers, he was downright vengeful. In FFXV, he's just yet another JRPG MC.

no he didn't
>inb4 another retard that doesn't know the difference between comprehensive and comprehensible

Doesn't matter. Anyone but Lightning is significantly better.

No he acts exactly the same, he literally acts vengeful in the 1st chapter when fighting niffa "they're gonna wish they had a treaty to protect them", him saying they're taking vengeance on niflheim later and him taking vengeance on ardyn when he becomes manly

>not zidane
fuck this timeline tbfh

So what'd he do? Try his best to have the game make fucking sense? There were missteps yeah, but at least the plot is understandable.

that's only because you imagine you will somehow get to fug her user

Tabata went on interviews numerous times saying FFXV isn't Versus.

Isn´t Kingdom Hearts supposed to be a crossover between Final Fantasy and Disney? Why don´t they just put more FF characters into the game instead of some emo deviantart OCs?

>Hope is a guy
>Light is a girl
>Fujo
Are you retarded?

that has absolutely nothing to do with anything you retard

there is a subset of fujos that identify as an older female character and pair them with shotas as a form of self insertion

She also had 3 (two + one) better games

>she also had 3(1 + 2x½) games
ftfy

Shotacons, not fujos.

>Lightning almost got picked by Japan

Fucking Tojo's

why not both though? Noctis was always 100% confirned but the question now is which version will appear

Fuck off Toriyama

She was decent in XIII, no idea about the others. I agree that I don't get the rabid fandom exactly, but I wouldn't call her a non-character. She was fine. I liked her. Actually had a little character development.

>In a perfect world we could have had Bartz bumbling and skull-crushing his way through the KHVerse

The young version. He'll have a substory where he becomes the king of Radiant Garden.

The young version of Noctis is the one that's appearing in the FF spinoff content like BE, RK, FFB, IS etc.

Wasn't her personality completely different in the Japanese version?

I want gilgamesh as an optional boss that uses a shit ton of different keyblades.

She'll be in there one way or another.
Wanna know why?

Because she's PERFECTION.

>Girugamesh shows up to try and nab Sora's keyblade
>He ends up saving the day instead by accident

She smells like strawberries

This isn't technically "confirmed", but it was a poll conducted asking fans what FF character they want to see in KH and Noct came in 1st, so it's likely they'll add him in because of that.

She smells like Toblerone

Who gives, give me my boy Cloud back.

>That part in KH2 where it's you and Cloud wrecking some Heartless

So good.

Cloud is more KHs than other FF characters are. He ranked in 10th place for favorite male character in KH btw.

Do you think zack will return?

Also, i unironically want to see kefka in kingdom hearts

I don't get why japs like axel/lea so much, it's because of them that he was made into a keyblade wielder.

I don't care what else they do with FF characters, but if Gilgamesh isn't an optional boss in KH3, someone needs to get fired

From what I can see, the west loves him too. Makes sense as he was probably the most relatable/charismatic "bad guy" in KH2

That's cool and all
But what I really want is for Sora and co. to visit the TWEWY gang in Shibuya
hopefully hinting at a sequel

I'd like to see other FF villains in general. Sephiroth felt a lot less interesting to fight in KH2.

no way fag

Literally a poll. I'd be surprised if Nomura picks Noctis to be in KH3, all thngs considered.

Zidane should have been first, desu. And Steiner too, now that you're at it.

That's because Japan gives no fucks about a character's supposed political standing or general sexuality (the latter is kinda iffy in extreme cases like being incredibly pure versus being a complete slut) .
If a character has a good design (which Lightning does, you fucking contrarians) and is at the very least tolerable during their screentime i.e. better than Jar Jar Binks, then Japan is going to celebrate them.
They have the right idea. So fuck outta here with your pretentions of "muh mary sue" and "waifufags'. You are cancer.

>not picking up the Goddess
>picking up a whiny faggot sasuke look alike

American bros, why don't you nuke those fucking nips again?

> coulda got Patrician FFMC Zidane or Celes

> fujoshit Sasuke lookalike

a-at least its not "Cloud Minus the Fun Factor" right?

> lightnings games
> good

I wish turn-basedfags would leave

LMAO @ THIS ASSBLASTED LIGHTNINGFAG

Meanwhile in reality Lightning is a whiny bitchy cunt while Noctis is an upbeat and headstrong bro that cracks jokes and acts like a smart ass most of the time.

But Zidane is more fujo appeal than Noctis, just look at his girly face and shota build. Even more so when bringing in future Noct.

> GIRUGAMESH uses his Burst Attack from Dissidia on Sora
> only does 1 damage
> but it penetrates Once More/Second Chance if it connects

I want to believe Gil will be in kh3

>Lightning
>Whiny bitch

You could at least pretend you played the game yellow apologist and massive faggot in general

>Lightning
>Not a whiny bitch

THIS

Quinn Flynn is excellent as him, and hus story with Roxas ("we've got something in common Kairi. we both miss someone we care for") is next level fujobait, even moreso than Riku and Sora in 3D

> yfw Nomura said he was "shocked" people shipped axel and roxas but didnt care so long as they enjoyed kh a little more

HURTS MY HANDS

>be lightning during pic related event
>find out your innocent sister that you raised with love and affection has been sucking local chad's dick
>local chad is also a braindead thug
>try not to be mad
>be mad

I would fucking murder both of them if I was part of the Guardian Corps.

Top tier FF superbosses for kh3
> kefka
> the emperor and he has a subplot interracting with maleficent bc THE POWERS OF HELL wynaut
> gilgamesh
> chaos but hes feral form heartless

whens the last time you saw hawt yaoiz of zidane?

>no exdeath fight where you get a tree branch keyblade after defeating him

>sister tells you she's cursed
>you don't believe her and start acting moody for no reason
>she tries to get you to listen
>you yell at her after she gives you a birthday present and tell her to fuck off
>she runs out crying
>find out 5 seconds later that she was cursed just because it was on the tv

I kinda want them to put all 5 in honestly.

Post yfw when KH3 has chocobo racing you absolutely need to do to get an Ultima Keyblade synth item

> you fight Exdeath and get the Toy/Wooden Sword from the first game
> its ability is Lucky Lucky

So KHIII will also be built wrong on purpose?

After 11 spinoffs and 4 remasters SE/Nomura can expect droning if that happens

> kh3 feels finished when you play it
> no secret movie
> two years later nip-only KH3 final mix drops
> has plot points for kh4

>bitch didn't tell you about her affairs
>she lied to me this whole time
>when I'm mad she starts rambling about some curse
>bitch lied before and could be lying now just to deflect her other lie
>be still fucking mad and tell the liar and the thug to get the fuck out of the house you worked so hard to maintain
>watch TV in order to chill a few minutes later
>bitch did not lie about the curse part lol

Both Noctis and Lightning will be in KH3.

This is going to happen. There's no way it wont. People shouldn't be surprised.

No, and neither was XV. Fuck off with your memes. See

>neither was XV
What?

So she calls her sister a bitch and act like a whiny bitch then spouts about "waah worst birthday ever!"
So she's a whiny bitch

the image that dipshit posted

>Lightning almost got picked by Japan.
I'm confused. Who else had a say?

So you're saying XV being bad was accidental?

If I was a member of the local security force and, in my birthday, my sister that I raised with effort and money told she would be marrying a local braindead thug and has probably been sucking his dick for a long time, I would be fucking MAD, and then she started rambling about some curse for no apparent reason while I was still mad and doubting every word she said, it would be a horrible birthday, probably the worst ever. Bitch should have waited till the next day to tell about both "surprises". So it was a very human and normal reaction from Lightning.

well whiney no bit a cunt she was

holy shit does this mean zidane is in the game? or is it just a popularity poll?

This. Numora never adding characters he didnt design to kh because he's a vain, narcissistic faggot.

he put in Vivi at least but yeah

What about the people that want to self insert as Hope and fuck a hot older woman?

What are the chances of bestgirl getting in?

> still deciding what characters to add this long into development

Numora was a fucking mistake

KH is a series primarily for fujos at this point, and axel is the flagship fujobait in a whole team of fujobait

the development actually hasn't been that long, he's been doing all this extra bullshit that wasn't needed.

>development hasnt been that long

Nigger do you know how long its been since KH3 was announced? The very first trailer said NOW IN DEVELOPMENT holy fuck.

Take your numora dick sucking elsewhere

Vivi

you autistic faggot, that's what I meant. The development stage just started, quite sperging over nothing you goddamn pussy.

It's just a fan poll, you whiny faggot

Never played KH. Is that HD collection on PS4 worth it? I love FF.

Sure

LMAO noctis btfo'd lightning based noctis. But how can noctis get into the KH game series. Isn't the model for noctis character way too detailed

Fuck really? I would've much rather have Lightning.

Zidane was 3rd? Not bad