RIP Telltale Games

>they still haven't made a good game since the first walking dead season despite seven desperate attempts
>slated to work on comic book movie tie-ins for the indefinite future

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOTyShw6sbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thue wolf among us was k ok.

Yea.

Still, nothing much of value lost really. Who really cares about this meme studio.

Only the first episode.

TellTale games were enjoyable once or twice, but once you see through how shallow their "decisions" are the magic is gone.

I dunno, season 2 wasn't too bad, Wolf Among Us was fine, and their Borderlands spin-off was a gold mine.

But forgetting those, almost of their shit is just mediocre now.

Tales of the Borderlands is great. Batman Telltale is also pretty good. The only real shitfest of them I remember was the Game of Thrones one.

>season 2 wasn't too bad

Season 2 was bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOTyShw6sbI

1st Walking Dead was enjoyable, Wolf among us was interesting, Game of Thrones was terrible.

Havent played the rest but heard borderlands was good.

And I dont give a fuck about what others think but life is strange is a much better choose your own adventure game than anything Tell Tale did.

>there will never be a sam and max season 4

S2 was shit but you're a giant faggot for linking some irrelevant video "critique" instead of providing your own arguments

Compared to its DLC and the next season.

S3 is better than S2 so far, unless you actually fell for the "your choices matter" meme

I enjoyed season 2, but agree about LiS; whether you agree with the tumblr meme or not, they did a better job.

>Episode 3
>Literally "If you kill him! You'll be just like him!"

Where have the good writers gone?

Borderlands was the last good game, TWAU is the best Telltale game with TWD1 coming in 2nd.

Prove me wrong.

TWD: S1 = Very Very Good
The wolf among us = Very Good
Tales of the borderlands = Very Good
TWD: S2 = Bad
Batman = Bad
TWD: Michonne = Very Bad
A Game of thrones = Very bad
Minecraft = Very Very Bad
TWD: S3 = Worst of them all

It's like their games are getting relatively worse

They should have stuck to making Sam and Max

Nothing is worse than the Minecraft one.

it was decent before they rewrote the whole fucking script because their fans literally figured out the rest of the story from episode 2 onwards
memelands was better

Episodes 6-8 are pointless and ruin the entire season

I mean I knew my choices wouldnt change the game in LIS either but it felt like it mattered more how one did.

Perhaps because despite the obnoxious attitudes, they behaved like actual human beings? Or maybe because i cant shoot my way out of problems? Who knows.

Then you haven't played TWD season 3
There's only 4 episodes (They cut the first one into two 30 minute parts so don't fucking say there's 5 episodes telltale is just being cheap as fuck here) and the characters and story are all god awful

What are you gonna do about it?

>they still haven't made a good game
Fixed your post for you, OP.

Allegedly they are making another Sam & Max game, so not all hope is lost, even if it is vague at best.