Go on Sup Forums during weekend or late afternoon weekday

>go on Sup Forums during weekend or late afternoon weekday
>it's garbage and filled with know-it-all faggots
>go on Sup Forums from 1 AM to 6 AM on weekdays
>everyone is more interesting, friendlier and threads are funnier
Why is this? is it because it's filled with shut-ins and autists? you guys are funny as fuck, where are you during the day?

It's filled with yuropoors and mudslimes at those hours

Because most of the shit users are sleeping at 1AM-6AM.

...I'm a Muslim and I'm here now. I'm doing the best I can. Where are you now? Did you dreams come true? Here we go...

Now it is burger sleep time, particularly for children. You'll notice a change in a few months when school is out.

wut? it's the other way around kid, 1 PM here in western europe right now

I'm russian and I'm riding a bus, you?

I'm at home watching sky news.

Shit sucks.

and desu i dont really see a huge difference, there's just less traffic.

still the same shitty threads

real nigga hours

Nice to know Russians finally got jeans.

>night time
>black people come out
>day time
>white people come out
like poetry

If it sucks, why you do this? Watch something else or go for a walk, do your heart some good.

American-canadian prime times and weekends are pure cancer m8.
Age of the avarage user drops for like at least 3 years at these time intervals.

Posters from the New World are pure cancer.

Because Americans are filthy meme spouting wanna be epic troll faggots.

I'd assume it's a timezone thing.
I don't know if its in that good spot for you right now, but it's 11pm here in New Zealand, or 9pm(I think?) in Australia.
I tend to check out Sup Forums a bit in the evenings every day, and I'd think it's probably similar for a lot of other people.

>where are you during the day?

Exercising, listening to music, watching films or anime, and playing vidya.

this so much

they also carry over this cringy attitude to other communities/games, way less than europeans from what i've seen

I'm on east coast burgerland. the more times goes on the more I feel like this place is cancer. how's new zealand?

>where are you during the day?

Grinding out my last few hours of free time before I snooze for a bit and prep for my late shift. Never could sleep during the day even as a baby so my routine is abnormal. I do love the late threads and the off-topic threads though, it really shows what Sup Forums could be if redditors, Sup Forumsacks, and other falseflagging shitposters just disappeared for good.

Meant never could sleep at night, I sleep in the afternoon obviously.

Take melaxen. It's sleep hormone iirc.

Europeans are less likely to talk shit because they have to do it in their second language.

I dunno, man. Everything seems pretty much the same as always over here, though I don't really keep up with things much. Sure glad I don't live in America lately, though. Can't say I'd want to visit for a while either.

what i meant was the probability of spouting memes and other fag buzzwords

also eat shit gaylord kanker homo

We need to find a better way to prevent underage children from posting here. I know they're behind all the garbage shitposting that I have to endure during the day. I guess they have to sleep for school

Get a job.

Iktf. What kinda jobs have you had? I'm at a point where I can start doing whatever, need to figure out how to live with a retarded biological clock.

Ich hau dir auf die Fresse, habibi

Its 8 am here and I can't get to college because there is a public transport protest

>What kinda jobs have you had?

Lowly, miserable ones. Just think janitor-tier, but a step below even that. My area sucks so the jobs are hard to come by for someone like me when you don't have mounds of experience to wow these prudent employers with, so I gotta take what I can get. Soon enough I'll get that teaching degree.

> piece my life in vain
What's wrong, user?
If you think it's all in vain-why not take a break? Booze a bit, rethink things. Look at all the stuff from another angle.
You know, I got an x-ray of torso the other day. Had to give diagnosis for it.
I spent a good 5 minutes looking at every inch of it. Couldn't find what was wrong.
Then teacher said: look at it from afar and you will see it.
And I saw that it was a tumor. Couldn't see it up close, saw it just fine from afar.
Everything is going to be just fine.

>I guess they have to sleep for school
Adults have to sleep for work, though...

I'm already almost 30 with no work history and only a high school diploma, so I think that ship has sailed.

There's always McDonald's or something. I got a job there at 22 with no work experience and a couple of diplomas in animation and film making. I don't know about where you live, but here it's a surprisingly decent job.

im failing out of community college, i have adhd, and just started taking meds again after about 10 years, hopefully it helps

Where did everything go so wrong?

At some point in life you start valuing every minute of sleep you can get.
I sleep during breaks, I sleep in transport, I sleep every time I can sit down and relax. I sleep during nights, every fucking second of my free time I sleep.
I also take fucking caffeine pills. Sleep deprivation sucks.

Birth

I guess it's a slippery slope
It's kind of sad thinking this is all you ever going to do. I'm glad I got off the neet ride before completely fucking up

Australians liven up the discussion.

Learn to draw and continue living the dream but with an income.

I usually end up with 5-6 hours of sleep when I have work, then end up in bed for 12+ hours on my days off. Every night I tell myself I'll get to bed on time, but even if I'm completely exhausted I just don't manage it.

I'm a Frenchbro enjoying a ciggie and the warm sun atm

this

every 10 minutes they do

You jest but it actually takes me ages to post a 3MB file. Sometimes the captcha times out before the file uploads to 100%.

Americans are wealthier than Europeans, which means lower-IQ people have more access technology and Sup Forums.

How bad is the internet over there? I live in New Zealand and always assumed we had it worse, but these days I've come to understand that apparently you guys kind of go through us, so we're actually a little better off. I've got what I think is pretty decent internet(about 50-80megabit download, not entirely sure what the price is, though, since I think we're on some deal at the moment), but I don't know what it's like for most others here.

>Sometimes the captcha times out before the file uploads to 100%.

Canadians are asleep

> failing out of community college
Don't. Stop falling. Forget gf, friends, games, personal life. Get sleep, get good grades. Do or die. Your future depends on it, don't it? Do you want a good future? Well then fight for it. Fight. FIGHT.
I've been there. I nearly dropped out numerous times. I am taking pills to fight depression and everything feels numb. I hate it all and hate is the only thing that keeps me going. I'd hate to die the piece of shit I am now. So I try to change it.
You do the same. Find a reason to do something. Any reason which works for you.

its just that UK banter mate

Any of you Aussies have that comic of some chink looking Finns invading Australia but dying to the Winter heat?

This is just a blue tracksuit, don't believe his lies!

im not so much depressed as i am unfocused, i WANT to do things, but i always have trouble making it happen. ill sit down to study and end up fucking off on the computer, even when i go to the library i get distracted by the music im listening to or just stare blankly at the screen.

the doctor said its because of adhd, and the meds should help. still trying to find dosage and a routine that works for me tho.

im not going back to community college until i have everything under control, there's no point in spending more money to fail class.

late night Sup Forums has always been great cuz all the lil shits are asleep

>there used to be cheese pizza on some late night threads but now jews are spying on everyone

Sup Forums is going to suffer the same fate as Sup Forums at this point.
A damn containment board for kids and manchildren.

I suggest you try one thing.
On a free day, to take no risks, when you lie in bed, choose a time at which you want to wake and repeat to yourself "wake up at". Do this for a few minutes. You will likely wake up at the time you wanted, no alarm clock needed. When I do this, I usually wake up fresh and rested. I might know how it works, but won't load you with technical stuff.
Just make it reasonable. Don't try to go to bed at midnight and wake up an hour past, no. Might work if you go to bed at ten and "programm" yourself to wake up at 4 in morning, as an example.

Because that is when most of the normalfag Americans are gone.

It's not sad, maybe from your perspective it is, but if he's enjoying his life there is nothing sad about it.

>tfw I saw my first cheesy goodness on 4chins
>pic was one pizza spread open to see its cheesy center and held up by two other pizzas

It was a gruesome temptation but I managed to not save such a unhealthy dish.

Did you spread your toppings all over he pizza?

Fucking disgusting.

i don't remember ever seeing that on Sup Forums. you might be mistaken

>Not having the NBN

fucking poorfags.

I usually wake up around 5am or 7am, regardless of when I went to bed. I set an alarm for ~8 hours after I go to bed, wake up at least a couple of hours earlier and feel like I could probably get up but know that won't be enough, then can't bring myself to get out of bed when the alarm goes off and just hit snooze over and over for the next 3 hours. I might get up after that, or I might just turn the damn thing off and end up getting out of bed at 5-7pm.

Nah, I don't like staining my computer screen like that. I just used a napkin.

You know goddamn well why

It wasn't funny enough to save.

I just got off work, I work nights in America

Wow I didn't know Russia had such nice sidewalks...

>fucking poorfags why don't they buy a new house and move to get better internet

You do have your own house, right user?

not available at my location

That's because most normal anons have jobs and social lives during the day. All the pretentious, unemployed autists post during the late afternoon when they're just getting out of bed.

RIP

Normies who have lives and work and sleep during the night make shittier and more boring posts than ultra NEET autist masterminds whose entire lives revolve around crafting the greatest shitposts man could ever create, what a surprise.

God I wish I could be a NEET again.

this user understands

>God I wish I could be a NEET again.

Is it really that hard to appear autistic?
I mean all you have to do is look at the persons mouth all the time. Look around the room randomly like you aren't listening to anyone who is speaking. When you speak you just have to intentionally mis-interpret half of what they say. Pretty easy bro. You can also extend it by doing things like getting hyperactive or really anxious about things such as pic related (e.g. things aren't sorted, or in some ordered fashion).

Sorry, I was born in a shithole with no welfare unfortunately.

You serious man?
Nighttime Sup Forums is when it's at it's absolute possible worst. Weekend Sup Forums is bad because the teens are home

I should probably study instead of posting on Sup Forums.