Lego City looks better on Switch than PS4

>that shitty DoF on the PS4
>loading times the same on all platforms
>framerate the same on all platforms

how

And yet the resolution is the main difference which impacts performance.

The Wii U version had a shit loading time

Now show me resolution and frame rate, toddler.

>that eye cancer Switch version that toddlers unironically shill
HAHAHAHAHAHA

1080, 30fps with dips across all

>ns
>Better AA
>No DOF

>PS4
>Worse AA
>DOF

Both are a fucking joke really

>Lego City

what? literally who the fuck plays these games? I didnt even know there was a lego game until you mentioned this. What the fuck is wrong with you

>Nintendo funded game looks better on Nintendo console than on consoles of their competitors
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>i don't know shit but i will shitpost anyway
some of these games are great

>Nintendo drones talking about kids games
Why are you surprised?

>everything is made of steel and concrete
Nice """Lego""" game

>Nintendo funded game

what are you on about?

I like the WiiU car better, why are the cars even different

thread is shit. lets focus on that dqh1+2 port, shall we?

I'm sure they made it a timed WiiU exclusive after meeting with Nintendo and kept reporting to Ninendo during development just because they liked the hardware :^)

It's actually the best Lego game they ever made.

are these games even improving? I feel like they're just a step behind asscreeds in terms of rehash

They are all mostly the same so if you played one of them you've pretty much seen it all. So just pick the one you are most interested in. LCU is the best one overall though. There's nothing wrong with getting more of the same if you really like the formula though.

how....no....

God I fucking hate DoF, and fucking Nintendo.

It's ironic that the weaker shitier system looks better because they can't shove DoF into everything. God so many devs just abuse the power of PC and consoles using it for the most useless crap like DoF and Chromatic Aberration and all sorts of trash like Motion Blur.

But it's not lego rock raiders you fucking pleb

how the fuck does a subtle blur in the far distance cause you so much autism?

Wait. Did they honestly not improve the loading times for the PS4 over the WiiU?

The Star Wars ---> LOTR --> Marvel jump was pretty nice. Honestly, what they need to do is get rid of the nonsensical iframes the enemies have where you can hit an enemy three times but only one of the attacks actually counted and you have to wait for them to "reset" so to speak, it's my biggest complaint even though I love these games.

By like 20 seconds. That puts them around 40~ seconds. Still bad.

Oh, I didn't think about that one because it's a much different game. Lego Rock Raiders is a fantastic game of course.

>no OUYA port

trash

Welp, looks like the best version is the Switch. With all else being near equal, playing on the go is a bonus.

lego games are great

I'm 31 years old and use my kid as an excuse to play them