>2017
>He doesn't own a best console of this generation
Explain yourself, /v.

I can play all of those on my PC, there's no point in owning one.

WiiU was last gen.

the only good game on that is pikmin 3, i hope it gets ported to switch

But I own a ps4 already

You can barely run only few games from that list on your PC.
Which is pointless due to unique dual-screen experience in many Wii U games.

>Paper Mario Color Splash
>Just Dance
>Star Fox Zero
>a bunch of multiplats and Virtual console games
>games that aren't eve released in america
This is a garbage list.

>playing Splatoon without online play

>Paper Mario Color Splash
>Just Dance
>Star Fox Zero
They're all good though.

So is there a way to install VC injects with wupinstaller or can they only be played with loadiine? I've tried asking in /hbg/ but never get a response.

I don't know what you mean by injects, but VC titles can be played through Haxchi, which is also useful to have DLC, online play, out of region games etc.

Yeah I have haxchi, what I mean by injects is injected versions of DS and GBA games that aren't on the eshop (since most of the good ones aren't on there)
They can be played through loadiine but I'd rather install them if possible

I wouldn't know, haven't gotten in that territory yet

>remove multiplats
>remove shit games
>what's left is this

I couldn't find one.
Got a PS3 instead.

Smash is a multiplat

god damn it, you're right, i always forget about the 3ds version

>counts any nintendo first party title as a multiplat

the lows you sink to only prove how desperately you want to play the games. i know it's hard trying to divy up your autism checks between tendies and vidya but you should have bought a wii u instead of that shit PS4

>trash games

lol nope

But this is all mediocre or boring trash?

Wii U is amazing for a Nintendo Fan.
>can play every NES game
>can play every SNES game
>can play every N64 game
>can play every GCN game
>can play every Wii game
>can play every GB/GBC game
>can play every GBA game
>can play every DS game
>with the added bonus of the amazing Wii U Library
>all for free

Granted, you have to hack the Wii U. But it's piss easy. Put files on a SD card and go to a website. The next best thing is PC, but you lose some of the novelty of playing with a GamePad. Plus anything that uses a touchscreen is shit on PC.

>>counts any nintendo first party title as a multiplat
Nintendo fags do the same shit with games like Persona 5

>>can play every GBA game
>>can play every DS game
That's not true. Barely any of the good GBA games are on the eshop and none of the good DS ones are.

>buying games off the eShop
inject you pleb

Been playin #FE for a while, are the bosses really THAT hard or am i actually retarded?

Got a WiiU, played some of those multiplats on my WiiU, others on my previous Nintendo systems. Doesn't negate the fact the WiiU has an abysmal selection of exclusives, and if it wasn't for Bayo 2, W101, and Pikmin 3, I wouldn't even have bothered with this system since the other exclusives weren't worth the price.

I just got them through the downloader and installed them with wupinstaller
Injects can only be done with loadiine right? They can't be installed to the memory?

I'm sucked even on Normal. Can't imagine Hard or Lunatic. It's one of the hardest SMT game.

>fucking up the point of the thread

free speech I guess

How do you install game updates onto the games? Using WIPInstaller causes the update to separate from the game and the game doesn't detect the update at all.

They can be installed to memory, even without loadiine if you use haxchi, but you would either need to disable signatures yourself in rednand or always run mocha before you start an injected eshop game or a game with installed DLC.

I'm actually embarassed of saying I still enjoy a Mario game let alone owning a Wii in fucking 2017

First BotW update I installed wia WUPInstaller.

Second patch was downloaded from Nin servers and installed automatically.

I'm not sure. I just use mine through loadiine using nds2wiiu. I guess you might be able to install it with haxchi. I never tried since I only have a 16GB USB stick in there and BOTW is taking up most of the space.

Did you use Nuupatcher? I tried that and it would download the update from the server then always fail to actually install it.

I have haxchi, but I can't install the VC injects if they're in loadiine format.

why should i buy best console of generation when i can buy best PC for eternity

Are you using Haxchi? Not running it before playing an updated game caused me an error suggesting to download the update again that otherwise doesn't happen

>tfw you bought both

that feeling is regret

fuck the wii u

Come on Nintendo, you sent paid shills to this board to shill the Wii U for 8 months during its darkest hours. We aren't buying one.

It cannot play every N64 game lol

The games that do work have horrible input lag

>2017
>I still own an original Xbox
and still buy games for it

None of those games are good besides star fox in co-op
Why defend the shitty games when there's plenty of good wiiu games

Star Fox zero isn't bad. It's actually pretty decent, but as a flagship title that was supposed to show how gaming can be improved via the WiiU gamepad, it utterly failed. The action is fast and fun, the bossfights are entertaining, some battles are huge and really reminded me of Rogue Leader, and the audio/visual presentation gets the job done well. The problem is that it has to constantly struggle with the horrible use of the gamepad and with the gamepad designed sections. If they wouldn't have spend the time needed to create the gimmicky control system and instead put that towards making a lengthier campaign and actually bothered with telling a story, the game would have been much better for it. Like who was that pink girl fox and why was she even in the game?

You need the original uncompressed game files you can get from nintendo's store, not the loadiine unpacked compatible ones.

>No TWEWY on the eshop
For what purpose

Miyamoto promised multiplayer update for the game, but Wii U's funeral changed their plans.

It still fun in co-op mode.

>Star Fox zero isn't bad. It's actually pretty decent,
No, its actually really bad. When people think of Star Fox 64 they think of tight focused on-rails sections. Most of Zero's levels are all-range, there's only a few on-rails levels.
>The action is fast and fun,
Its really not, its slower than SF64 because they had to slow it down thanks to the framerate issues from having to render on two screens. Sector Omega is pretty much the only fast level
>the bossfights are entertaining,
Pretty much all of them are worse than every boss fight in SF64
>some battles are huge
The only large-scale battle is that one where you have to take out a battleship and then fight Star Wolf, the rest are pretty small
Speaking of that, its retarded that every other level is a Star Wolf fight
>who was that pink girl fox and why was she even in the game?
Its fucking Kat you idiot. Did you never play SF64?
I do agree that if they just cut the gimmicky second screen bullshit and focused on improving the campaign it would've been much better
I think development got stalled by framerate issues for so long that they didn't have time to add much actual content

Just because you posted the Wii U's entire library doesn't mean they're good games by any means fyi

Struggling with a game for children on a console made for children makes you either retarded or a child.

This the real no games console

Yes I'm using Haxchi. It still gives an error to download the update even though I already have the update installed on the HDD.

>You need the original uncompressed game files you can get from nintendo's store
that's not possible for injects though