Good, Obscure games

Yo Sup Forums gimme some obscure shit thats pretty good, something I probably haven't heard of before.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UChYXq-Z-mQycjOnuWY2r-MA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Valdis Story

I concur

Space Rangers 2

Yu Yu Hakusho for the GBA!

Tell us your favorites first.

>itt: we take good games that are ok in their niche and we publicize them to normies so they can shit them up
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
NO!

Why do you care

Because i have a number of games that are relatively unknown, still being developed, and most importantly, have a tightly knit community and development cycle.
Having cowadooty normies shit up the thing would pretty much be the equivalent of giving the whole project cancer, and then giving the cancer AIDS.

Don't post garbage outside of Sup Forums.

oh damn

>Space Rangers 2
This is good one. In space no one can hear you being comfy.

Okami
Gitaroo Man
The Wonderful 101
Little King's Story
Boku No Natsuyasumi

I'm quite obviously a massive fucking weeb.

Your image made me think of this game for some reason, maybe because the design of the main character is sentai-ish
Physics-based 2.5D platforming and awesome boss fights from people who later went on to assist with games like Metal Gear Rising

Ever played Ghost Trick?

I concur, great game, great if you're looking for something short but not too short, self-contained

Everyone autistic enough to visit Sup Forums knows about all of these apart from the last one.

SNES JRPG with a twist, where you can play as both a righteous hero and the ancient evil lord he's fighting against. It's only been released in Japan, but a full fan translation came out recently.

Stop concurring with me.

oooooh shit.

I'm the original concurring guy. He's not me.

Maybe not pretty good, it's been millennia. Still there's nothing like punching bugs to offset some manner of apocalypse and going hitman as a bee in a hive

Probably more of a puzzle game than anything, even outside of the obvious item use immediate progression stuff it was FUN

Make me
I had played through a good deal of it on a flight last month and it was incredibly cozy

Yep, love it.

Just because I like obscure vidya doesn't mean all my favorites are obscure. That's retarded. I'm just looking for stuff I haven't played.

An old Koei strategy game set in the land of celtic myths with a charming soundtrack and absolutely gorgeous graphics.

Help me fin the conclusion of this. I have played it.

The work of one who consorts with beasts.

It's goty 2016 and it didn't get a single thread.

>Gitaroo Man

Good taste my man

It's about a guy who fights against Hitler.

Well, it is a stealth game.

Obscure 1 is a decent mix of Resident Evil and Alan Wake that has nice levels, art design, music and general ambience, and overall is a really nice, obscure game.

The biggest detractor I'd say is the melee, which you never have to use ever and shouldn't, and the co-op, which again you never have to use, you just ditch the AI partner.

I like that game. So we're not going to recommend it. What I'm going to recommend to you is Obscure 2.

This is because Obscure 2 is retarded.

You have hallucinogenic scenes that amount to nothing, entire levels dedicated to listening to one minor side-character who has had 3 lines of dialogue die, immediately after spending a level rescuing another minor side-characters relative who also dies.

I can't begin to put to words how retarded the ending of this game is. It's amazing. Such retardation, such skill and passion wrought into sub-IQ levels of writing, is a once in a lifetime event.

The melee is better than the first, props where it's due.

Go to Saints channel. All sorts of obscure shit, usually has links to the stuff he plays.

youtube.com/channel/UChYXq-Z-mQycjOnuWY2r-MA

Croc 2.

Fucking everyone knows about Croc 2.

Just because it's old doesn't mean it's obscure.

I'm sure you'll love blinx the cat, user.

Long live the queen. Ogre batle 64

Original War
Shadow Tactics

>Shadow Tactics
eehhh, is it really that obscure?

SEGA Bass Fishing but you are the bass

Also you do other fish-related activities and save the ocean from evil
I don't know what the evil is, and neither will you
But you stop it anyway

Unbalanced RTS with a freeform campaign. Explore wherever the fuck (through battles, mind) to unlock different playable races while levelling up your massively customisable persistent hero and his fairly static retinue of named units (picked from the higher echelons of your army more often than not)

Also hamachi with your friends for fun or whatever the fuck people use to go online now

Quality post.
OP thank this guy.