Do you think you would make a good pokemon trainer?

Do you think you would make a good pokemon trainer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p98Wp2wZEnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tsugi ni omae wa "Is this a Jojo reference?"

To iu!

Is this a JoJo reference?

I'm sure I would.

Seems like it is

you two, continue

Spoiler: It's a guy

noice

wud u smooch a pogeman?

He is a strong and powerful boy, though!

Time to whip out the diglett

I would be a sexually satisfied trainer.

Well yeah.
If looking after a pokemon is as easy as looking after an actual animal then I reckon I'd be fairly decent at it. I already work with a lot of sheep dogs and cattle, feed my brothers birds, move frogs from my pool to swamps and shoot foxes they get to the chook shed

Das gay mang

>feed my brothers birds
can't you feed them something else?

Probably not. Pokemon seem to match their trainers personalites but I'm a lazy overweight neet so my Pokemon would probably be poorly trained.

Yes.

....if that's a joke I don't get it.
I just feed my brothers kookaburras some mince from woolies or dead rats every now and then.

I'd be terrible at it because there's no way I'd ever be ok with an animal I own getting hurt

I'd probably just raise a psychic type as a pet/confidant and end up in an illegal relationship with a gardevoire or some shit

your lack of an apostrophe makes it look like you are feeding birds to your brothers rather than feeding the birds which belong to your brother

I would be an excellent trainer

oh
I feel stupid now

American education

>American
>Talking about Kookaburras and Chooks

It was a pretty stupid joke desu, but one I felt was necessary given the opportunity

Why does the kirlia text boxes look so messed up? It's hard to read them.

I've always want to fuck a pokemon

Maybe it's trying to represent the fact that pokemon don't speak english

I know this guy would.

Kirlia is supposed to be able to read minds, so her text boxes being that messy is what she's getting when reading the trainer's mind.

they're not text boxes

he's projecting sexy thoughts into her psychic mind

Trainers have no idea how to min-max and many don't even give a fuck about type advantages, I think I'd make a living just fine.

keep in mind that this is real training and fighting, you're not separated from it all by a screen and limited animations

can you really say you'll be fine hearing the screams of your pets and other animals day in day out as you force them to fight?

dumb Club poster, Omega isn't in the top 5 best workers in the world rn

Probably not

I'm really lazy and don't really like the outdoors, so the whole childhood adventure thing wouldn't really appeal to me.

I do however have a lot of interest in the sciences so I'm sure i'd be able to land a job at a poke-pharmaceutical company or some shit and get paid to spray new potions on ratatats or whatever the fuck they do.

Yes, but the whole adventure in the wilderness thing would lose its appeal on me. I would only use transport to towns and stay in a home or a hotel.

Would likely be scarred after the first few deaths before going cold to it though.

>force them to fight
2bh it's more like coaching. Pokemon are intelligent enough to refuse to fight or run away from their trainers if they really want to, but it's clear that they also enjoy winning and bonding with humans. It's an open-door mutually beneficial relationship.

That's not really the point being made

thinking about it, most of us just stay home doing nothing eitherway

what's the point of having these ungodly powerfull creatures if you are probably just going to start ignoring them a week later. The poor things could be adventuring or battling, but instead would be stuck with a boring trainer.

That's why you get one as a pet/partner instead of training and battling

Sure it is, obviously it wouldn't be smooth sailing and you would expect to have to deal with losses and injuries, but if it's on the mutual understanding that they can walk away if they want then ethically it's no worse than being a boxing coach. The ones that fight are the ones that want the glory.

God I wish JoJabronies would just kill themselves already.

youtube.com/watch?v=p98Wp2wZEnw

>Sure it is
>Let me tell you the point you are trying to get across
Nigger please

The point was that there's a big emotional difference between watching a fake animal with one animation get "hit" on a screen and actually being in front of an animal getting hurt.

And my counterpoint is that it's only morally abhorrent, and therefore something to be guilty of, if they're not willing to fight. Obviously part of being a good trainer would be knowing when to throw in the towel for the safety of your pokemon but what you seem to be suggesting - that you would have to constantly deal with the guilt of forcing them to fight - is incorrect.

Garchomp is waifu tier

Why don't people draw more of her

>Aussie doesn't know that Burgers have a song about the kookaburra.

He sits in an old gum tree. Very merry king of the bush is he.

Too bad the fucker is a glutton. He dorsn't leave any for me.

>my counterpoint to this argument about how it is emotionally difficult to watch something you are attached to get hurt because of basic empathy is that it's not morally wrong

Not by the game's standards, no. I'd like to think I'd be good with raising Pokemon as companion pets, though

Are you now suggesting that martial sports coaches somehow can't handle seeing their boys fight.

Sure, why not.

>getting "no one could ever be ok with fighting, even between people" from "most people wouldn't be ok watching their pet get hurt"
you're a special kind of stupid

>get lazy, low maintenence pokemon like slaking or something
>spend days happily doing nothing
Too easy

Guy who edited the picture a year ago here, it was just a quick job since the pic was available on gelbooru i just copypasted the translation on it.

>my magic animals that can survive blowing them selves into shreds with basic medical treatment and recover through eating level up sweets should never get into any situation in which they can be harmed by scratches and bites, even though they fucking love it.

If you stopped memeing for a bit and followed the discussion you'd recognise that we've already established pokemon battles are more like sparring between people than cockfighting. So your simple analogy of getting upset if you decide to subject your pet to pain is inaccurate.

Are you literally autistic?

Not internet meme autistic, social invalid can't-into-empathy autistic

because it certainly seems that way

you may be a sperg, but at least we can both agree that is flat-out retarded

Let me summarise:
A: you would have to deal with negative emotions stemming from forcing your pet to fight
B: Ok but if you're not forcing them to fight, then the negative emotions you feel wouldn't be any worse than those of a boxing coach i.e manageable.

What the fuck is wrong with people? You niggers always find a fucking way to argue about the most insignificant shit there is.

Not even him but pokemon can choose to fight or not. My cousin is a boxer, and I might wince if he takes a couple hits, but he likes to box and it's his choice to do do.

>A: you would have to deal with negative emotions stemming from forcing your pet to fight
You've already miserably failed in your summarizing.

That's quite literally what you said though.

ITT Sup Forums is so incredibly autistic it can't grasp the idea that maybe they wouldn't be ok with watching a cute pet get hurt regardless of the logic of the situation

I'm too jaded to express joy anymore.

You latched onto one tiny bit of semantics that was tertiary to the actual argument. The actual argument had been clarified for you but you refused to accept the clarification.

You are dumb.

Pretend the word force wasn't in that sentence.

Honestly I'd just catch a ditto and train it to where it has normal eyes and fuck the shit out of it.

Can we go back to posting lewd images of pokemon instead of arguing about who's autistic or not?

Pic related

Well if you admit you're wrong about that then there is no argument at all, just a question which equivocates to: would you be ok with coaching a fighter on the understanding that you would have to deal with feeling responsible for their injuries?
To which I've already replied that there are plenty of people who actually do this for a living IRL and can handle it, so yes.

Would you marry and impregnate a Pokemon?

owo what's this

Haven't seen this one from sindoll

Judging from the fact alone of how many pokemon I'd rape I'd say I would probably be za besto

I'd a goodra

Pic related

Also equivocate doesn't mean the same thing as equate you dunce

>impregnate
none
>fuck
your pic

I'd marry and impregnate a Lopunny for sure.

>memes
>attacking vocabulary
You done?