JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/AMD-Athlon-5370-APU-AD5370JAHMBOX/dp/B01BIWN2TY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's going to be shit

That's nice and all, where are the games though?

>30% overall better than ps4
bretty nice

What a piece of shit, how hard is it to make a decent performing console?

Still better then the ps4 pro though kek.

This will be what finally causes Microsoft to exit the console business.

What a disaster.

>$799

nogaems and high selling price. It's gonna be the disaster of the century.

Wait is this actually bad?
I cant tell when Sup Forums is memeing anymore
Could you ellaborate?

Games? My bone has been unplugged since the turn of the year. Where the fuck are the games?

Just get a PC

It's very good if it's at $399.

but it wont be

I don't get it. Is this supposed to be bad?

*$399 + 5* $60 (online) = $700

No sweetie, it's not good value (if you play online like everyone in existence))

This.

With an estimated $700 buy in price, devs already saying it will hinder older ports, availability, already being well in to this generation of consoles, NO games that arn't also on PC, rumor of the hardrive forcibly disconnecting (single rumor from one dev only so don't take this to serious) and already being WELL behind ps4 buy rates. at only like 20% better than a standard ps4 and only slightly better than a pro it's just not enough to move units.

No, it's really good. Sup Forums will shit on it though cause Sup Forums gets hate boners. If it has the people at DF convinced it's "hardcore" then it is sure as hell powerful.

No Scalebound, no buy.

It's just a little bit more powerful than a PS4 Pro, around 26% more.

It's nowhere near the many speculations about it being at least twice as powerful. It definitely won't have real 4k at 60 fps

If the price tag is anything above $399 it's dead.

WHERE ARE THE GAMEs

YOU RETARDS WHO CARES IF YOUR VIRTUAL BRICK WALLS LOOK LESS BLURRY. GAMES WHERE.

>$399 for Halo return of the nig nog fucking cortana

Where are the games though

Everything that you said isn't true, though.

its cool and all but:

1. i own an xbox one s and og ps4
2. dont own a 4k tv
3. MS has an issue where they dont have any games right now, maybe the new hardware will persuade devs to make new exclusives for them but that means the scorpio exclusive games will be out 2 years after the initial launch

good luck to them

Same as on ps4 like everyone already knows

All they have to do is upscale the games from the Xbox One and change the game's assets.

They did it with Forza Motorsport which was running at a steady 60fps, 4k, using only 66% of the GPU.

This console is great.

Well yeah, if you want it to sell, they could have included a 1080 ti, but no one would buy it

Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3, Forza 7, Halol Wars 2 (just realeased) and State of Decay 2 this year from what we know.

If you are a PCfat you can even play them if you want to tarnish your machine with windows 10 for the microsoft exclusives.

Can't wait to play Scalebound in 4K

Were you expecting games in a technical reveal? What's wrong with you, mate?

Ladies (male) and gentlemen, behold the Dreamcast 2 for the low low price of 699 US Dollars

Xbox is back baby

>mmmUH SALES

Who cares what normies buy you retard? Look at this years PS4 line up.

>muh it will use rysen
It's fucking jaguar
>muh it will use vega
It's a fucking rx480

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

That game was cancelled, bro.

t. salty sony cucks

enjoy your shit looking games on your piss ass weak pro xD

ok, but when was the last time a game that you can only play on xbox one released?

>Bring out upgraded "4K" console
>Go full retard like Sony did and release with gimped CPU

They had 1 job.

>What a piece of shit, how hard is it to make a decent performing console?
Why waste money on more expensive shit/higher production costs when your competition isn't trying either?

That was the point

>It's a fucking rx480
No.

There's no way it's going to be fucking $700, it's $499 max because it really isn't that big of an upgrade over a PS4 Pro. Fucking 2.3GHz Jaguar, what a joke.

yes it's based on the polaris

>optical drive
god damn you console faggots are sad

>future ps4 best sellers if the ever get a port, just like ARK/minecraft

well thanks for providing proof of it being wrong.

So they anounced non PC games yesterday?
The interview with ubisoft was faked?
the xbox is out selling the ps4?????
the provided stats or the scorp arn't only slightlybetter?
the console is already going to be at least 500 bucks BEFORE online day one games and guaranteed add on/extra controllers people ALWAYS GET.

hell even the only one you could denounce I already said was purely rumor.

so suck deez nuts Xfag, sorry. but halo doesn't cut it any more. maybe if you ask your mum you can have one for Christmas if you don't shit on the walls again.

It will cost $300-350

Deal of the century

>93 gorillion mfw

It's basically equivalent to a factory overclocked RX 480, 4 more CUs running at a lower clock speed than a stock RX 480.

I'm sorry but how can you sell this machine for less than 700€? Are they going to sell them at a loss?

>8 cores
>at 2.3ghz
Lol this isn't gonna do 60 fps

The thing is: CPUs are completely irrelevant thanks to the new API. For what purpose will you need a Zen core? To unzip you torrents more faster, maybe?

Xbox and Sony always sell their consoles at loss.

So wait, is this an entirely new console? I thought Scorpio was supposed to be XBone Pro. But this makes it look like something different.

You wish

But its not a 480.

Release date is still Q4 2017?

But seriously, where are the games?
Already have a PC for multiplats

>"At the front end of the GPU sits the command processor, which takes the instructions from the CPU and processes them. And here's where things get really interesting - Microsoft's engineer's have effectively made a hardware implementation of DX12 integrated directly into the GPU command processor. Draw call instructions on the CPU that would typically require thousands of instructions are now reduced to just 11. Yes, 11. State changes that are also heavy on CPU are now cut down to just 9. Microsoft tells me that this custom hardware alteration should drop CPU rendering workload by half on titles built on DX12 renderers."

How will the "master" race ever recover from this?

Microsoft is pretending it's not a next gen system so Xbone owners don't feel bad, but in a year or two the launch Xbone will be dropped

PC fag here
Whats wrong with optical drives?
I had SSD like 4 years ago, it died in 2 months

>I thought Scorpio was supposed to be XBone Pro
It is.

It's not a new console, it's just an Xbox one pro

What's your point, user?

>It's fucking jaguar
Doesn't say
>It's a fucking rx480
It isn't

Nigga watch the digital foundry video.
Fucking faggot

And if it does? Will you publicly admit Sony is done for?

Considering that this is marketing speech I would assume quite easily.

>Doesn't say
didn't watch the video
>It's a fucking rx480
which other amd gpu is based polaris? It's not vega anyway.

Microsoft really needed to blow people the fuck away with Scorpio to get all those disappoited with XBone on their side again and they blew it.

Why is so hard to understand this? A more powerful processor unit will rise the price and basically you will not notice any improvement.

>Jaguar
>Poolaris

WOW, IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

So instead of playing nogames at 900p30fps I can now play nogames at 1080p60fps?

oh. your retarded? sorry I'll leave you with your legos now.

60% when you factor in compute, clockspeeds and memory. A lot bigger than the 40% anticipated and that's not even factoring the command processor.

PS4's advantage over Xbone was a gap. Scorpio's advantage over Pro is a grand canyon.

>ITT Millennial babies who care more about hardware than games
I need to leave Sup Forums, you are all fucking obnoxious and ruin every thread.

It's release is 4th quarter, Sony will already have price drop by that time.

4k60fps

I will fucking go and buy one+xbone gold.
But it is not possible to be at such low price considering how much hardware that thing has.

Did they say it's based on Polaris?
RX 480 has 36 CU's, so it would have to be a completely custom chip.

None which matters since the bottleneck is still the fucking GPU and it is still a fucking jaguar.

Theoretically it looks like a grand canyon. In practice, it will be a gap.

lol get a job haha

Leave xbone alone. As gamers, we need all the consoles to stay alive to compete with each other.

>have a PC way stronger than Scorpio/Pro
>have a PS4 Pro
>have a PS3
>can emulate most other consoles
>waah why aren't you interested in Halo waah
What else is there to talk about aside from hardware? Forza #39 and Halo: 2022 Edition?

Isn't marketing at all. This whole generation has prove it.

The games look better and better progressively not because the hardware magically improves his horsepower. It's the API the one who evolves.

Microsoft is finished.

There hasn't been a SINGLE release in 2017 on the Xbox, meanwhile PS4 has about 10 worthwhile games this year alone.

You can play those on the PC now

>Forza
>Halo

better than sony movie games tho

>8 custom x86 cores

wait, are they not 64-bit or am I misunderstanding this, because you usually don't call 64-bit processors x86

Rude, desu.

But the one keeps beating the ps4 in sales in the US

>worthwhile.

Don't forget Xbox is now the premier console for multiple gaming

Custom Jaguar in Scorpio at a higher clockspeed with an additional command processor versus stock 2.1Ghz OC Jaguar in the pro. Yeah, wondering how that will play out.

It's still a grand canyon

I'm not saying they are bad, just not terribly interesting to me personally.

>Multiple gaming
>Console
This is fucking cancer on the highest level

What point? You can't play it anymore dude

This was the equivalent of an E3 trailer for an upcoming game until the actual downgraded release.

It's performance based on emulated specs means nothing until we see games running on the machine itself.

x86_64

you dummy

Meet 1/2 of the amazing Scorpio CPU.
amazon.com/AMD-Athlon-5370-APU-AD5370JAHMBOX/dp/B01BIWN2TY