NINTENDO IS FINISHED, ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD IS NOW RUNNING AT 4K, HOW WILL THEY RECOVER

NINTENDO IS FINISHED, ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD IS NOW RUNNING AT 4K, HOW WILL THEY RECOVER

Because Zelda is the last Wii U game and that makes CemU a useless tool as it's already outdated and irrelevant day 1.

PCFATS LITERALLY EATING BEAN BURRITOS WHILE PLAYING THE SUPERIOR VERSION OF ZELDA BOTW

it's amazing! so glad i donated $200 to this, money well spent!

will happily pay for the next firmware update too.

>HOW WILL THEY RECOVER
All they need is to "accidentally" leave a security feature open to allow CFW insertion.

If the Switch had Gamecube emulation it would sell gangbusters.

>mfw playing Mario Sunshine on the go

call me when someone gets it running at 60fps

At 4K? Fat chance.

Odds are the physics are tied to the framerate. Japs tend to do that

Gpu load doesn't scale with resolution, fucktard.

Yes.

I have it running on my PC. in the outside areas it runs at 22-30 depending on what is loading in.

In dungeons it runs at like 100FPS and is essentially in fast forward.

Yeah cus what's the point in playing games that are more than a year old? I only play games on release week then uninstall.

Why don't you have a trip?

This game doesn't have dungeons.

Nothing will have Gamecube emulation because Nintendo dropped analog triggers for some weird reason.

>Zelda game
>no dungeons

Literal garbage.

Then the shrines or whatever. The underground areas. You know what I meant you piece of shit.

>make Gamecube joycons with analog triggers
>release Gamecube VC at the same time you release the joycons
>make mad bank from meleeautists

Shrines are dungeons

I never owned a WiiU so this is pretty cool for me

>nothing will have Gamecube emulation
Look up Nintendont user. If the Switch has similar hardware to the Wii/WiiU it's totally possible.

It doesn't. So it won't.

I don't really want to start fucking about with cemu until there isn't any glitches or issues to deal with or some bullshit where I gotta download other programs just to get it to run properly. How close to that are we.

Thank god. Analog triggers are nothing but a hindrance in 90% of games.

"we" you're not doing shit user please fuck off

This. Wii emulation was a pretty big deal cause it was emulated on its time. Call me when switch emulation happens.

its running at 4k 25 fps though, id rather play the switch version that has a more stable frame rate,

I'm saying Nintendo won't do it because their controllers don't have analog triggers now unless they would release yet a new controller but I doubt it. Nintendo is a very "if it's not perfect we don't release it no matter how much people tell us they want it". Look at 3DS and GBA VC. They never released it publicly because there were some unimportant kinks like sleep mode compatibility; it forever remained a free bonus for ambassadors.

Sure you can use Nintendont on Wii / Wii U and hook up any old controller with analog triggers to play games like Super Mario Sunshine and F-Zero GX with proper control but I don't see how it's any indication of Switch getting Gamecube virtual console.

I mean Wii U was the perfect time to do Gamecube VC because it natively supports GC code. Nintendont is not emulation. AND on top of it they fucking released official Gamecube controllers with an adapter for it just for Smashfags. If they didn't do Gamecube emulation there I don't see them doing it with Switch.

Of course nothing is ever certain so I'm not gonna be one of those "it will never happen" fags. I just remain highly skeptical.

>Not understanding possible uses of we

Retard

By releasing new games for the Switch and not the Wii U

what is this the royal we? we as a group that you're clearly not a part of? we in which of these possible uses? I fail to understand how any of them could include you without losing the connection between the people who actually develop these things

They make 40,000 a month. That's more than Nintendo sells in a month.

Can we go one day without someone making this fucking tired thread over and over again?

Who cares. Why do you exaggerate?