Wow! The Scorpio is so powerful! I can't wait to play all my Xbox exclusive games on this new system!

Wow! The Scorpio is so powerful! I can't wait to play all my Xbox exclusive games on this new system!

oh wait

Stupid sony-ggers.

Salty because he's right, aren't you Xcuck?

RDR2 on Scorpio will blow everything away. It will probably be the best looking game ever.

Salty because he's right, aren't you sony pony?

Says the salty sony cuck who will play the shit versions of every multiplat like rdr2 and won't ever get GOOD multiplayer games like halo and forza

NEVER EVER

epic Sup Forums bantz am i right boys

On a scale of 1 – 10 with 10 being the less positive how much does it hurt.

Why are Sony fans so obnoxious? Shouldn't you guys be happy that competition is coming out with better hardware? You guys, as well as PC, can only benefit from this.

It's literally a 4k satellite box with vidya capabilities.
Stay mad.

i'm not even a xbox owner, you pieceof shit faggot.
I'm really tired of your behaving in this site.
People can't talk about anything because you, fucking trash, can't stop shitposting.

Jesus Christ. I fucking hate you.

Gea's a waw
more like tea's a waw

Oh yeah well atleast we have anime games where you play as a school girl with a sword and lots of colors. Stay mad with your mature games for mature gamers

(Also on PC)

Halo has been run into the ground for so fucking long, they can't even get a compilation of the first 3 games running right.

Also how many fucking Forzas have there been? The next one is called "Forza X" because it's the 10th game in the series. Talk about milking a series dry.

Glad you had the common sense to not even mention the shit that is Gears of War or any crap made from Rare.

Xbox Scorpio is powerful, better than the Pro.

There is exclusives such as CD 3. It's an upgrade so playing older and newer games is all that is needed.

(Still not on PS4)

>Implying I own a 1500 dollar pc to play those games

Sonybros are poor.

What else is new?

From buying all the games PS4 has to offer

How much you have in your bank. I get you I have more money than you and try not to lie. I'll even go first. I have 450 bucks and that number is growing

How does exclusivity actually matter to a person wanting to play games?
Are you chosen or something?
Do you profit?

>less powerful than rx480
>custom jaguar CPU
>PS4 Pro has exclusives and barely less powerful
>Bloodborne 0fps
How did Xbox fuck up this bad? The Pro had been out for months and actually has games.

16k.

Contrary to what you may believe, hardly anyone cares about Bloodborne.

>no games
Just wait until Scalebound comes out you Sony nigger.

Scorpio's 2.3GHz Jaguar CPU means it still won't be fast enough to maintain 30fps in Just Cause 3.

Wow, you sonybros sure are shitting yourselves huh?

>PS4 was a badPC

>Now it's a badXbox too

ROFL

So you admit there are currently no games to compete against the PS4 library?

Yes but xbox has no exclusives. A niche exclusive is still better than none user. And the ps4 has multiple niche exclusives now.

$60 for bloodborne? Poor you.

>I have 450 bucks
>450

POOOOOOOOOOONIEEEEEEEEES

Poorfag. Please don't ask me to go to my safe to prove you are poor

Your safe of 450 bucks and growing?

What's the rate?

$1 per year?

LMAO
M
A
O

can't tell if this is underage faggots posting or just the same old fucking retards forcing this stupid console war

You misunderstand me, I just want to play games I like as you say but this console allows me to play the older and newer games better than the previous (exclusives added as well, got a PC to play Total War and other PC only games).

I get the Xbox and PC as they have games that I want to play. If there is a profit, it's enjoyment.

>Shitting the bed this hard

>Multiplats
>All the xbox/windows 10 exclusives
>all the 360 BC games

The Scorpio should already have a bigger library than the PS4 on launch.

Say that again faggots and I will open my safe

P O O R
O
O
R

That's it, give me 2 minutes you fucking faggot

I'm with you on the Xbox being superior, but these 'exclusive' fags trigger me.
It's like an extention of the marketing team. Sad really.

Hello this is your friendly daily reminder to sell your shit box and buy a PC see you tomorrow!

PONY
O
N
Y

Go hoke on steam's cock

Make sure you deliver.

Don't give me some google search image you faggot

I know what you mean, only thing more annoying is games being on two consoles but having exclusives on only one.

I find that to be really stupid.

>Windows 10

you're okay senpai, I'll stick with my xbone

>sonypricks aren't the ones flamebaiting

Episode 7 was a shit-copy of episode 4 and was full of cuckkold imagery.

Kylo Ren was the only good thing about it

I have pc for that lel
And PS4 for the best exclusives

450+ games on PS Now
far more new games on the system

don' think so buddy

The arrogance of console war posters. Wew lad

>gpu is on par with a $180 card
>best looking game ever

Don't cry too much.

hows that pc version of rdr2 coming along?

You realize that this picture isn't particularly impressive to any adult who's even moderately good with money, right?

Don't run too far with those goal posts

>He doesn't realize that this is just my on hand safe money
>He doesn't realize I have 40k in the bank and im only 24

Thems good specs m8. They wouldn't even give the name yet, quit being an autists and wait for E3 before shitting up Sup Forums.

suuure

>best game on ps4 is bloodborne
>devs never plan on giving it better performance on the ps4 pro

Literally whats the fucking point.

and i bet you believe your mom when she says you're the most handsomest kid on the block too, don't ya?

POOR
O
O
R

>tfw you own all the consoles and pc so you can laugh at all these console war children

Is it really that hard to believe? I thought having 10k in the safe was no big deal, why is 40k in the bank impossible?

>450
open it pls

>450 indie-trash games
Ftfy amigo

>All the xbox/windows 10 exclusives
>exclusives
LOL

>backwards compatibility
This is quite nice tbqh, but i still have my xbox 360 and ps3, so still no point of a xbox for me

What? Your autism is showing user

>A-autism!
lol

Sonybros talking about where are the games when E3 is 2 months away when Microsoft will announce new exclusives. Still why do sonybros obsess over exclusives when 90% of games people spend most of their time on are multiplatform (Battlefield/COD/Dark Souls/Ghost Recon/Mass Effect/Final Fantasy/Overwatch/Titanfall 2 etc) not even including 2017 games? Sony ponies acting like they sit and play their single player games over and over and over again all day every day chances are half you ponies sold your weebshit Nier and Yakuza 0 copies a week after release. Which is even funnier since annoying weeb games are literally the only thing the PS4 has to offer that Xbox doesn't. Besides exclusives are only a small part of the picture, better hardware (in other words improved performance) is much more important and in this regard Scorpio utterly crushes anything Sony has to offer. I'd much rather have my games running on 60fps/4k which is what Scorpio is offering. Its all right though keep damage controlling and posting the same "No games" comments its just letting us know your shedding tears behind your screen.

>I'm not poor!!!!

Stay poor poorfag. I'll tell you what, if your post ends in 44 and you call yourself an autistic faggot, I'll send 500 bucks to your PayPal

Image watching those 1080p, 60 fps playthroughs of Nier, Nioh, Spiderman and (soon) Bloodborne 2 on Scorpio WHILE WATCHING FOOTBALL AT THE SAME TIME

>tfw you're in the top 1 percent of wealth, intelligence (based of academic stuff not online I q tests) and height
>tfw to intelligent to support literal cancer and only own a PC

>Sonybros talking about where are the games when E3 is 2 months away when Microsoft will announce new exclusives.

>[walks into chinese game store]
>"Excuse me ma'am, I'd like to know if you have any Scorpios?"
>"Scorpio shit, buy proper ATX board with good graphics cahd."
>"No ma'am, I want an Xbox One."
>"Xbox One SHIT! BUY VIDEO CAHD"

>90% of games people spend most of their time on are multiplatform

Ummm no sweetie, it's closer to 95

Exclusives that will be also on PC, but still exclusives, it counts.

S O N Y ON SUICIDE WATCH
HAHAHAHAH

>Exclusives that will be also on PC, but still exclusives, it counts.
Please be a falseflagger

Microsoft exclusives retard, just like your personashit is sony exclusive

>being so desperate that no one posts in your low effort shitposting thread

I don't even own a PS4, lad.

Saw seh

Microsoft and Xbox will be a nice theme for my masters on how to fuck up a brand.