Fire Emblem Heroes

Arena Dream Team edition
>inb4 kek healer
>he doesn't know about rehabilitate/imbue/live to serve
Along with a Dancer, I can get away with pretty much any 2 main attackers I want thanks to the added versatility.

>two lucinas

I'm jelly

Thanks! I got reg Lucina day 1 and bunny Lucina after 14 orbs of the Spring banner. I actually have 3, there's another bunny Lucina with crap IVs I plan on feeding to someone for Swift Sparrow

Who do you think is gonna he on the next main banner?

Nowi, Julia, Tharja/Lilina, Eirika/Ephraim

Or you could put two memes on one team and run double mage + double dragon. Nowi, loli Tiki, Tharja/Lilina, Julia

Or a Tharja blade buff team with Tharja, Ephraim, Eirika and Julia

Experiment.

Haven't ran arena in over 2 weeks.

Can't be bothered.

Have 40k feathers and nothing to promote.

Nino, M Robin, Klein,Nowi, Easter Xander and Chrom all have bad IV's giving -ATK or SPD

>putting healers in your arena team

I want Sacred Stones characters

The two Lucinas I have follow a similar story, although I had to wait till the third day after the banner to get my bunny one.

It won't be the Choose your Legends heroes... confirmed for summer release (swimsuit edition??)

>I got reg Lucina day 1

Me too, Lucinabro. +Spd/-Res Lucina was the very first unit I ever rolled.

>be me
>roll Lucina
>"Fuck, I don't like her and I don't like Awakening."
>she ends up being useful as fuck

Glad I didn't reroll.

summer is still months away

Hows the gauntlet going for you niggers?
Where do the other teams stand and where should I jump ship to if Minerva loses next round?

Minerva bro here, leading with 796,000,000 vs Palla 470,000,000

Whitewing here.

Losing to Minerva at 470,000,000 against her 796,000,000

Got a Lucina with -HP/+Def, not really sure how to feel about her. I would have preferred SPD or ATK for her plus, but not getting one of those as a minus is also a blessing

>low BST helps avoid most Hector
>one unit can iron man all 4 enemies with healer backup

Check the score, dawg. I always get 4400+ every season.
Exactly, that's my point. Choose your Legends is months away so it won't be the next "main" banner.
I was one of the madmen who joined Hinoka. I'm joining Camilla for 1000 free feathers. On the brightside, I have like 700 points and am in the top 10000 in my army.
That's not bad actually. Mine is spd- def+ so I gave her quick reposte and she's now a tank.

>Zer0.exe

Damn thats so cool kid, love it

>summer

You gouys realize Echoes comes out on the 19th of next month?

Gonna be a massive Celica/Alm +2x supporting character banner.

What do you niggers think Alm, another red swordsman, will bring to the game and what will his tier be?

4400 seems pretty low to me but at least you can swap out your units for higher BST ones. I slapped together a cav meme team and it works just fine for me.

Team Cordelia here. We seem to be winning against Cherche but the next round isn't going to be pretty.

Thanks! It used to be just Zer0, but there's like 5 other "zero" s in our local Smash scene so I had to change it up to be slightly unique. As an added benefit, that username is never taken
I know you were shitting on me but hey, your dank meme name is probably so much better desu senpai
Probably going to be slow and tanky. Maybe a unique skill. Quick reposte and/or a breaker will make him A tier at the minimum.

Easy win on every lunatic expert, most players are avg lv.30

But only maximum point of about 3400

>Give Tiki(A) swordbreaker 3
>suddenly she beats every sword user who could normally double her
>survives any falchion user with under 50 attack
>Tiki(Y) can't even survive a hit from Marth

Suddenly fury 3 is looking pretty useful right now to beat lucina. This shit alone already makes her better than Tiki(Y) while also hitting harder. Time to pull a +defense/-speed Tiki.

>Hows the gauntlet going for you niggers?

Take a guess.

WHAT SHOULD NINO HAVE FOR HER B SLOT?

Cordelia up against Titty monster or Red Dragon next round?

Still close, but 8 mil is the biggest lead I've seen in the match.

Red Dragoon

I use G tomebreaker to beat other Ninos/Julias with G tomebreaker.

Now I feel like eating bugles

Moonbow

It said after summer, and the those are already confirmed to be order of heroes outfits. Though they already have a VA for Ike, so hopefully his regular version comes sooner.

Has she past Tsubaki? Before this I saw that it she was almost close to passing him.

She did pass him briefly earlier, I don't know if she's passed him since.

8mill lead against Beruka, but even if Subaki wins this he's gonna crash hard against Minvera, looking at the votes

Should I give my +hp -spd (s) camilla darting blow or death blow?

Death blow's more balanced

Death Blow in my opinion. Life or Death 3 would be better but yeah. Pretty sure she needs a dancer anyway to be viable.

Rank in army: 302
Overall: 534

Team titty monster. In it for the feathers and nothing else, plan on hauling home as many as possible. Earned 7500 last gauntlet being a Memecina shill, and this gauntlet should actually bring more due to the flag changes. I ranked better last time but I've been lazy this time.

Does bunny camilla count for the bonus in gauntlet?

I too fell for the double Lucina meme; though I lost Anna in battle 7 to a fucking Vantage Close Counter Linde because I didn't check the skills before I attacked

>Vantage Close Counter Linde

I mean what the fuck

Whats worse is Nowi survived the first hit and killed her right after Anna died

>Gauntlet Predictions

>Round2
>Minerva beats Cordelia
>Titties beats Subaki
>round 3 Minerva vs Tits

The question lies in will the defeated participants bad together and join team Minerva or titties for free feathers?

Any Minervabros saving feathers for the final battle?

All 4 easter units do

This was the same question that was asked when ephraim went up against lucina. Remember how that turned out?

Gauntlet not arena. Using the banner unit in gaubtlet gives 1,1x points than normal, which makes a difference wenn using flags at least.

Is this same speculation to happen every gauntlet? Because it was old already from the start of the first gauntlet.

Every gauntlet will play out exactly the same, user. One character will steamroll and there's no way to organize hundreds of thousands of players against them. The number of bandwagoners going for feathers will always win out. The only chance of it not happening is if we ever get a gauntlet where every single character is a literally who that no one cares about or waifus.

The answer is no. Camilla and Spring Camilla aren't the same unit. For any purposes. Gauntlet, Arena, Merging, etc.

>Minerva beats Cordelia
I wouldn't be so sure of that. Camilla is definitely going to win in the end though.

At least Chrom v Ephraim was fun.

I was team Lucina but that was a fun time. The lead changes! Total anime

>Minerva only 2x blue peg spear slut B's score
>Camilla 8x blue peg spear slut A's score
>Minerva vs. Camilla

Yeah, I sure do wonder who would win. Things that are not hard to figure out.

>>Minerva beats Cordelia
>Titties beats Subaki

Those aren't even the same bracket.

I didn't mean to have that quote in there.

I've actually been thinking of this. The standard seems to be Fury/Desperation but I will never get a Shanna, so I've just been considering an alternative. However isn't G Tomebreaker kind of wasted since Nino can double any of them but another Nino anyway?

Minerva's got 150m more points in her bank than Cordelia.

The notification board on home menu is displaying the old bracket. Not sure who's where.

Do you have a screenie of their score?

Thanks for the W

Camilla and Hinoka?

Don't feel like screening, but it's 496mil (Hinoka) vs. 3.9bil.

G Tomebreaker also counters other green mages with G Tomebreaker, so its a good choice offensively and defensively if you have trouble with them.

Desperation might be good too if you've got a +Spd Fury Nino. Mine is +Atk with Death Blow however so I chose G Tomebreaker to secure kills on other Ninos/Julias.

It's actually even dumber because Ephriam is a decently popular lord, while Minerva is a relatively unimportant unit from a game that's only really popular in Japan.

I joined Hinoka's team. Didn't expect to win, obviously, so I just do a battle when I have time and save up flags. I think I'm around rank 10k.

Since next fight involving Camilla will be just as one-sided as this one, I'll choose someone from the other pair and use up all my flags.

Pity

Jesus-on-wheels WHEN?

>now none of us will be poor!

Mine is +spd -def, so with Eirika hugging her ass she is able to hit 43 spd. G Tomebreaker just seems to have more limited use against enemies who aren't Nino/other G Tomebreaker units. Meanwhile Desperation means she can kill units she'd otherwise have to eat a hit from.

Main issue is that two units who I will never roll are Hinata and Shanna, so I haven't really given her any skills yet. Thought of slapping Death Blow on her since that is something I do have, so maybe if I can find good reason to use it with that. She still murders most things though, which is a testament to how good she can be.

Next Gauntlet: Fujos vs. Tomboys

M Corrin
Subaki
Lucius
Navarre

Hinoka
Sully

And I dunno about the last two. Maybe Effie since the US version ruined her anyway.

>Sigurd is put into the game.
>He's made into a green unit because he's weak to fire.

>expect to see Ike sometime after summer
>in Aus
>summer is nearly over
jap summer doesnt even end till september

>G Tomebreaker just seems to have more limited use against enemies who aren't Nino/other G Tomebreaker units.
Limited sure but still very important. You don't want your perfect arena run get ruined by some asshole with a G Tomebreaker Julia. And believe me, they exist.

Change that to fuqbois vs. boygirls and make it the following.

>M Corrin
>Subaki
>Lucius
>Seliph/Niles)

>Hinoka
>Sully
>Est
>Minerva

Navarre is a GHB unit so he doesn't work, and Effie isn't manly in the JP version.

why is Gordin rated so low, if i sacrifice my shitty -Att Kliens he could be pretty good

What do?

its Ephraim all over again

Heroes really did wonders for Minerva if she's beating Palla, as it sure as shit isn't based on looks.

How bad of an idea would it be to make a dragon team with big Tiki, loli Tiki, Ninian, and Nowi?

Aside from getting buttfucked by Falchion users

If one of those Lucinas was mine she'd have Swap, which would let me go to the left of Cordelia and Swap her over, letting her fly up and ORKO the first Chrom. Enemy Phase she should survive the second Chrom's attack and then kill him in my second Player Phase. Second Enemy Phase she'd get killed by the third Chrom. Then I'd just wait for him to come down to the bottom. Two Lucinas can easily handle 1 shitty blue mage.

right of Cordelia*

Give Ninian and Nowi swordbreaker with T Adept and they'll buttfuck all the sword users. Your main issue then is going to be Julia, and she can nuke any dragon out there.

G Tomebreaker on both Tikis.

>Chrom

Haha man I'm pretty fucked in the head this morning.

But the strategy is the same regardless of me forgetting which Spring characters are which.

MRobin vs Tharja
FRobin vs Chrom
MCorrin vs Azura
FCorrin vs Jakob

Call it "Canon Couplings" and watch the 2025 water shortage get solved in seconds through shipperfag tears.

That'll work so long as they're on a map where range isn't dominant. I guess you could pass down Nowi's breath to one of them and use that Tiki to bait Julias, but that'll cost a lot more sp investment.

And then you forget about it and miss a cycle

Trip back on spic

Trying to spread the word of the Camilla resistance so I decided to drop by the badlands of the internet and Sup Forums. Just wanted to say that if you vote for Camilla you hate the Fire Emblem series. No excuse. There WILL be consequences if she wins. Join us or die.

If they really want to be evil, they could do Daggers vs Bows.

And then during the focus banners everybody pulls too many healers.

>Wrys x200

I like feathers so

I'd actually be interested to see a Kagero vs. Taco matchup.

Tits and waifufagging vs. The overwhelming meme power of being an early game S+ banner character

It would be the first gauntlet that I honestly wouldn't be sure of the winner.

See:

I'll never go into arena until THE BEST FE DRAGON is in

I want Nah too.

Fish>Nah

Nah, bro.

> doesn't level up in combat
> feed her an orb, stamina potion, dueling crest or light's blessing to level up a stat

>Roll 40 orbs when the bunny banner starts
>Get Xander and Camilla
>train them up
>the very day free orbs ended I get 20 orbs
>Bunny Camilla again
>this one is +atk/-res

It'd also be pretty balanced match up wise in a fight, since both at stock value can 2 Round KO the other, can't out speed each other no matter what, and once skill inheritance comes into play, both one round each other as well.

It's nowhere near like right now where you can get weapon triangled up the ass.