What are some things that are okay if they're done by Nintendo?

What are some things that are okay if they're done by Nintendo?
So far, we have:
>Physical DLC
>On-disc DLC
>Day one DLC
>Removing content from game and hiding it behind Amiibo paywall
>Freemium games
>Mobile cash-grabs
>Paid online
>Underpowered hardware
>Overpriced hardware
>Overpriced controllers
>Gimmicks
>Rehashes
>$60 ''HD'' remakes
>Ignoring standard controller functionality
>Sub-30fps games
>Putting memes in their games
>Not including chargers with products that require them
Can anyone defend all this without deflecting to ''Sony/Microsoft does it too''? I don't think so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9SEmO33srNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who hurt you
it is a thursday morning get a job

Kill yourself Nintenbroe

stop sleeping so late bro. it's almost night

They're okay if they're done by Nintendo because the actual games behind all of these things are fun to play. Nintendo are still the only ones who are concerned with making a fun experience rather than trying to make movies with about as much interactivity as a DVD menu.

>>Physical DLC
>>On-disc DLC
>>Day one DLC
>>Removing content from game and hiding it behind Amiibo paywall
Literally listing the same point 4 times, Sony ponies are this desperate

>Freemium games
>Mobile cash-grabs
>Paid online
>Underpowered hardware
>Overpriced hardware
>Overpriced controllers
>Gimmicks
>Rehashes
>$60 ''HD'' remakes
>Sub-30fps games

Literally all things Sony is guilty of, plus price gouging for memory cards.
>b-but I said you can't mention Sony!
It's okay when Sony does it, huh? ;)

did anyone catch the number of that patent?

did you miss when the zelda expansion pack was announced, 50% dislikes yeah it sure is ok when nintendo does it

Nothing is okay when Nintendo does it.

Every time Nintendo does something shitty and literally nobody has okayed it people rush in to yell "It's okay when Nintendo does it!!!". That's all there is.

And don't even start with "B-but I saw someone defending Nintendo's bad decision! Drone! It's okay when Nintendo does it!" because that is every drone, not Nintendo drones in particular. I mean from a neutral standpoint I feel like Sony camp does the most droning on Sup Forums but everyone has drones.

Reminder to filter saucy

Damn, was half way through your list with replies written to everything when I just told myself "why the fuck should I spend my time on a troll".

That was the correct decision.

Well, there's some truth to that.

Yeah but the thing is, nintendo does this stuff so that they can continue to make great games.

That's the difference.

>What are some things that are okay if they're done by Nintendo?
Just grab a dictionary and read it

yeah, man, I love wii music, nintendoland and all the other gobshite, nintendo only makes good games. nobody else does.
once again confirming why you fags are so astonished by BOTW, you don't actually play any other games.

Miyamoto could literally strangle a kitten life in a Nintendo direct and these faggots would defend it.

Oh, yeah. Speaking of BotW, we should add...
>Paying reviewers off
...to the list.

So you just got Zelda and you found out that Twilight Princess link unlocks TP Link's outfit. You want it. You can't get it in the game and you're willing to go and buy it.

Sold out everywhere.

Nintendo didn't communicate this in advance, they just said that the Zelda line of Amiibos would do something. People snatched those fucking things up the second it came out what they did.

OP its pointless. Ninteniggers are incapable of logical arguments.

They just kick and scream for mods.

Nintendo makes shit games too. The difference, again, is that their priority is to make GAMES.

>Underproducing consoles and amiibos to help scalpers
The list grows.

Miyamoto could torture a random woman on Nintendo direct and these faggots would defend it

Literally

>their priority ist to make games
Remember the WiiU? There the priority certainly wasnt games but milking their autistic Fanbase with Amiibo crap.

Except no. Stay upset that Zelda is better than Butch McRedhead.

Nintendofags are afraid of women, so they'd probably cheer him on.

>Underproducing consoles and amiibos to help scalpers

They aren't under producing. They just can't keep up with demand. Obviously if they had more of those on the shelves they'd be making more money. They get nothing from having people resort to buying from scalpers.

It's unfortunately a very real problem that these things can be hard as fuck to get. You could get Twilight Princess link anywhere a couple months ago. What happens in the future if they don't restock these, ever? Getting these costumes would become literally impossible. A future in which you can't access everything in a Zelda game because the bits and bobs are sold out is coming.

>Sup Forums told me this game was bad, so clearly all the positive reviews were paid
The game was good m8 get over it

They do it intentionally to generate fake hype when consoles sell out. They've done it with the Wii, Wii U, 3DS and now the Switch. Every time you fall for it too.
The consoles aren't actually successful, it just looks that way because they won't ship out enough of them.

you caan go ahead and add "Open World Meme Belivers." there too user.

why are you so stupid?

Not an argument.

>physical
>downloadable

>What are Amiibos?
You need to download shit to make them work. Literally physical DLC.

they JUST MADE an open world game. tell me again how they are concerned with making fun experiences. becuase for all of my experience open world memes are garbage.

not him but 10:40 am here, what are you on about?

>hurr durrr

>Remember the WiiU? There the priority certainly wasnt games but milking their autistic Fanbase with Amiibo crap.

Wii u has more and better exclusives than the sonyegro machine.

you don't like GTA games or just cause?

BTFO
Fpbp

They do it because people never know if these things will give them things they want. I have a wolf link because I got TP HD for half price. $30(aussie fun bux) for the game and the amiibo was a steal in my eyes. Now I see that game going for like $100 on ebay now and the amiibo for $50 by itself. It's crazy. It really hurts my opinion of these things even when I'm actually not getting a raw deal on them. It feels like the answer is to buy all the amiibos for all your favorite franchises just in case Nintendo make a game for them.

You never know, maybe that Samus amiibo that was made for Smash Bros. unlocks a special gun in the new Metroid Prime game. Maybe it unlocks the Metroid Prime outfit. Maybe it gives you a Metroid Prime HD remake for free when you use it in the game. You don't know. Better go buy it.

See what I mean?

play something else then, man.

Wrong.

>One rando from Twitter said so, so it's correct

>other games
>on the Switch or WiiU.

Think for a second, user.

>You need to download shit to make them work.
Nothing gets downloaded with amiibos

>You better buy our overpriced physical DLC, goyim. You never know what it'll do in the future!

Right, it's on disc, day one, physical DLC. Don't know what other user was saying.

Well, you're still wrong.

Boom.

This.

This post right here.

Prove it.
My evidence is that there are nowhere near enough shipment to cover demand, and Nintendo has done this over and over. It's not a coincidence.
Your ''evidence'' is some guy on twitter.

That's how Sup Forums works nowadays. Didn't you know. Twitter is the most reliable source of information.

With that temper, I wouldn't be surprised if the bitch deserved it.

youtube.com/watch?v=9SEmO33srNk

>Not a single source cited

Their next amiibo line seems pretty good tho.

Whoa! They stepped up their quality!

Review sites have gone on public record saying that Nintendo doesn't pay a dime, and considering most sites are anti-Nintendo these days to get into the internet's good graces, they have no reason to lie.

Watch it. Seriously, if you want you can contact the guy on twitter and he'll explain it to you. Artificial scarcity is a meme because all companies want to make as much money as possible. And of course it's going to be sold out as long as there's that kind of demand. Wii U wasn't sold out because it was a flop. Switch is sold out because there's a demand. Simple as that.

>Review sites have gone on public record saying that Nintendo doesn't pay a dime

>people are still butthurt about it
Hahaha

>Wii U wasn't sold out because it was a flop
The Wii U WAS sold out. The exact same situation as with the Switch happened back then, and people got really hyped up, thinking it was something worth giving a fuck about.
Just like the Wii U, the Switch is going to fail. The initial release wave will die off and no one wil lbuy this piece of shit.

>making headlines by having your product sell out could never possibly yield money.

>man accused for accepting bribes denies taking bribes.

Yeah but this one has Zelda in the title so it's great.

>What are some things that are okay if they're done by Nintendo
>Don't compare to rival consoles even though that's exactly what's necessary for a comparison
>See, I'm right

Dude, wut?

Explain why it's okay for Nintendo and not okay for Sony, is all.

Yeah, and then what happened? Sales crashed and people sent Wii U's back because it didn't sell. See how that works? It's not artificial scarcity when a company sells a popular product. A lot of people are going to try to buy a Switch during the Winter when Super Mario Odyssey comes out and guess what, it's going to be sold out everywhere.

I thought you needed to download an update for the amiibos to work?

Where have I heard this before..?
>W101 will save the Wii U
>Mario Kart 8 will save the Wii U
>3D World will save the Wii U
>Smash 4 will save the Wii U
>Splatoon will save the Wii U
No, none of that could save the Wii U and Mario Odyssey won't save the Switch.

>itt pictures that are no longer relevant

>changing the goalposts
You retards are so predictable it hurts.

From where? For what? You should probably check your facts before wading into battle

Found your hat

You biased the question in its phrasing.
It's the same format as arguing with Christians.
You've got shit like 'ignoring standard controller functionality' up there ffs. Dunno about you, but every Nintendo console I've played had a pretty workable controller. Where're you getting this nonsense from?

Come on man, that's a bit crazy. They don't give them money, they'll just stop giving review copies, gift baskets, pay for travel and hotel visits and paying for advertising if they don't give a review Nintendo finds acceptable. It's not as sordid as you think.

>No analog shoulder buttons

This thread just sums up the problem with consumerism and brand loyalty in general not just Nintendo fags. Certain company CEOs could probably go out and shit in consumer mouths at this stage and they'd still accept it and praise the company, people seem unable to criticize or accept criticism of these companies they think they care about the consumer . Guess what people these multinational care about your wallet and they would rape your dead grandma just to get at it and that includes Nintendo

so according to nintenbros only nintedo games are Worth anything no other Company makes fun games and they should all just commit sudoku

btw add making a game and splitting it into two games so you need both to get all the content to the list.

I can't be assed to care. Yeah everyone does it. I can either spend my time being angry and blacklisting or I can just play video games.

>Physical DLC
Nintendo, raging after letting go the exclusiveness of sjylanders,decidedtomakeit their own "idea" ofcourse, nintenbros loved to buy these shits.
>On-disc DLC
I don't think nintendo has done this.
>Day one DLC
It's not ok
It's not ok either
>Freemium games
As long as you don't play them, who cares? Love how in the wii era nintendo claimed how we were never going to see mario on mobile,hahaha fuckers.
>Mobile cash-grabs
That's the point of freemiums,isnt it?
>Paid online
Shit practice started by microsoft, only them are responsible for this,although I believe the n64 online service wasalso paid, it's hard tosay who are the jewest.
>Underpowered hardware
Since nintendo games don't really need powerful hardware, nintendo,being the mediocre shits they are, don't care for improvements
>Overpriced hardware
This always happens,then they realize no one is buying their shit and make it 50 bucks cheaper the next year
>Overpriced controllers
Same
>Gimmicks
To attract the casual audiences
>Rehashes
They're ok since they usually limit themselves to one per generation, theproblem is when shit like MK8Deluxe happens, full price?, what the fuck
>$60 ''HD'' remakes
This is shit, sony and microdick manage this a lot better
Nintendo is aimed at casuals nowadays, expect this from now on
>Sub-30fps games
I've never minded 30 FPS games, it's a problem that nintendorks don't mind now,because they wouldn't fucking shut up about how the PS3 had these problems
Neo-Nu-Nintendo at charge
This is the jewest.

>it's okay when Nintendo does it!

>37 Posters
>79 Replies
DONAIYANEN

Why should anyone defend a company?

SHUT UP!!!!

Yeah, pretty much this.
Any nintendo fanboy will justify their master's decisions.

>nintendoland is a bad game

Im so sorry you dont have friends to play mario chase or thw ghost one with user

>Physical DLC
Amiibo taps are BS, but the functionality that saves the actual amiibo wouldn't make sense without being physical.
>On-disc DLC
Yeah it's shit, but everyone does it.
>Day one DLC
You're just restating on-disc
You're just restating on-disc again.
>Freemium games
Freeium isn't a bad idea if balanced correctly. I haven't played the Nintendo freemium games to know if they're fine or not though.
>Mobile cash-grabs
You're just restating freemium
>Paid online
>Consoles
>Underpowered hardware
>Consoles
>Overpriced hardware
>Consoles
>Overpriced controllers
>Consoles
>Gimmicks
These are shit, you are correct
>Rehashes
Most of the time this is just a buzzword, but the actual rehashes (ex: Star Fox Zero) are bad.
>$60 ''HD'' remakes
If the original game was $60 at release, there isn't a reason not to charge that much for an HD version.
define "standard"
>Sub-30fps games
>consoles
All companies and platforms do this.
>implying

Nintendo isn't perfect by any means, but half your claims are just ridiculous.

The issue is you're comparing mole hills to mountains. Sure Nintendo has technically done these things, but just because technically one costume was hidden behind an amiibo doesn't mean Nintendo is on the same level as Jewbisoft and bEgAy

see

This is the truest post here.

>rehashing shit for 30+ years
>shitting on people for doing X, then doing X and blaming the people who did it before

>MUH NENTENDO DOUS UNLY RIEHSES

DOtt

I used to complain about all that with the Xbox and Playstation and no one gave a fuck.

Now all of a sudden people complain because Nintendo is doing it. Good I guess but too late, you should have complained ever since devs started doing it with the original Xbox and PS3

this
apparently it's only not ok when nintendo does it