Xbox One and 360 games running on Scorpio

1. Smoother performance and no screen-tearing
2. Maximum possible resolution on dynamic titles
3. Improved texture filtering(forced 16x anisotropic filtering)
4. Scorpio GameDVR support
5. Faster loading

Sonybros, are you even trying? This makes PS4 Pro boost mode look like nothing at all

Other urls found in this thread:

9to5toys.com/2017/04/06/xbox-scorpio-specs-4k/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope Witcher 3 gets a patch.

I mean if I want one and it's good I'll get one, I don't hold any shares at Sony or my dick won't fall off if the Scorpio is good.

what about the games?

I'll stick with my ps4 slim :/

The Xbox One library is fucking pathetic and I see no reason to think that will change in the future.

Xbox Play Anywhere is a homewrecker.

>old games playable on new console
what your new ones get cancelled or something?

DELETE THIS

great you can browse those menus twice as fast

SAVAGE

With the scorpio being as expensive as theyre claiming, i have a hard time seeing devs NOT developing on it

not to mention the 360 had a fucking legendary library at the end of its lifetime

So the Scorpio is just a better 360?

that was pretty barbaric

It is the other way around, if the console is "so expensive" fewer people will own it, so games developed specifically for it will sell less.

E3 will make or break the Xbox this year. They intend to release a new revision of the Xbox One but the library has already demonstrated severe weakness in the past couple of years.

Unless they announce some big shit that makes it worth owning, this is the final nail in the coffin.

That's actually pretty great.
Might pick up a Scorpio in a few years.

>buying a new 450+ console to play OLD games

>2.3 GHz
Holy fucking kek

kek

>Buying the best console on the market for $350 to play the only games that even matter anymore
>B-but masterpieces like weeb trash 5 and movie remastered exist

>not to mention the 360 had a fucking legendary library at the end of its lifetime
Name them familia

>How they may be improved

Xcucks really struggling for spin today.

WHERE ARE THE VIDEO GAMES? YOU TOLD ME THERE WOULD BE VIDEO GAMES.

>twice the cost of PS4 likely
>Switch mania strong among normies

Literally ask 100 people on the street if they are excited about Scorpio. They will give you a blank stare. Most people (myself included) who loved Xbox 360 went to PS4 after their blunders at E3.

>inb4 pcbros compare console numbers to pc numbers as if it's an accurate comparison of perform-
Oh.

>1. Smoother performance and no screen-tearing
>2. Maximum possible resolution on dynamic titles
>3. Improved texture filtering(forced 16x anisotropic filtering)
>4. Scorpio GameDVR support
>5. Faster loading
The twist is that you only can chosse one per game.

Will Xbots do what mustards do now and claim multiplayer as exclusives cause it's better played on their platform?

kek you sold me im selling this piece of shit pro for true 4k

I meant to say "as powerful" but its a good point regardless

I dont think price will be as big of an impact as people are claiming, the xbone originally launched at 500 and it still saw competitive sales in the first six months, only after they introduced the 400 dollar kinectless version did it start to fall behind in sales.

Ps4 has the games I want to play.

How much you want for it bro? Been looking to upgrade my OG

That doesn't make any sense, user. More expense less sales and less devs will bother making games for it

>not to mention the 360 had a fucking legendary library at the end of its lifetime
Yeah, all those Kinect shovelware that are now shelfwarming the used games section of GameStop. Such a legendary library indeed.

see

Why do you people still buy consoles

Buy skorpio/ps4pro!! play some of your games now in 50-60fps!!

At least I undertand normies buying it

Dont get me wrong, if this is that powerful I'll probably run out and get one especially if theres eventually OG xbox support, but my main issue is the exclusives. My PC aint powerful at all, but at the same time theres plenty to play on it. Outside of Rare Replay and Halo I dont see much to play on it.

I will stress though that if it is able to run Forza at 4k 60fps, that is genuinely impressive for a console.

wow in 2017 consolebros FINALLY get 16x anisotropic
maybe in another ten years you get antialiasing!

Fucking weeb lmao

So... This... Is the.... Power.... Of.........Micro...............soft

PC has 8GHz baby
Let's see your console do that

>speculation

Brand loyalty is only slightly less pathetic than celebrity gossip and fur suits.

No, I just like ratchet and clank, Jak and daxter, hzd, blood borne, and I really want kingdom hearts, ace combat, rdr. I already bought a PS4 pro and can't afford and don't want a scorpio. I think all this console war stuff is silly. People can just get what they want and enjoy the games they have. Chasing the performance dragon just leads deeper into the rabbit hole.

Admittedly i am an xbox bitchboy. But upscaling 4k resolution doesn't matter if the games aren't developed 4k standard.

>kinect Dora Dance Party
Damn... how did Sony or Nintendo even manage to scrape by? If it wasn't so niche they would've been destroyed.

So this shit plays old 360 discs?

Wait is this for 360 games too? Is the Scorpio basically gonna be a 360 emulator?

If so I might actually get one.

Having a boosted res and framerate for all my 360 games, plus forced AS filtering would be fucking fantastic.

>if a system has shovelwear it means the whole library is shit

Damn I didn't know the PS2 had the worst library of all time.

They don't need patches unlike the Pro. It's all automatic.

Can't wait for Scalebound on Scorpio

>Be Sony
>Fall 2017
>Scorpio releases
>Drop PS4 Pro price to $300 + Horizon Zero Dawn and Spiderman
>Xbox DOA

you still didnt name them, im waiting...

Scalebound is...
user....I

>faster loading
I'd hope so, PS4 already loads a lot faster than Xbone. (see Snakepass)

It's not a patch
Every game runs native 4k.

So Xbox Scorpio is next-gen right? It can just run Xbone and 360 games natively?

lmao you don't know shit about that.

That's what sony fangirls have been doing. Where have you been the past 3+ years?
>multiplats
>vita ports
>ps3 ports
All get lumped into their "muh games list"

>native

No upscaled. Will look better but nowhere close to native.

Really? Legitimately asking. I skipped that gen. What games are absolute must plays that were exclusive to the 360?

And I ask Xboxbros, besides the next Forza, what exclusives are there to look forward to? Halo 5 was awful, Play Anywhere makes the Scorpio CPU dated even before release.

Whats the point of upgrading?

We'll PS3 and Vita are both Sony consoles and the PS4 always has the superior version. It's not much of a stretch to consider them exclusives.

>F-FUCK YOU SONYBROS I'M JUST GONNA GIVE SONY MONEY TO PLAY IT ON PS3

So we can say xboners where alrdy here everyday to shitpost,they DO exist

>this is the state of xbox on /vg/
>substituting into the halo general

Xbone a dead

If you are playing strictly 360 games, I'd stick with just a normal xbox one. They emulate all the games the scorpio can, for a bit cheaper.

microsoft just revived xbots with the scorpio holy fuck.

REJOICE XBROS
The era of nintenyerolds and sonygers is over

halo 3 anniversary bundled with it for $500 would be less bad than $500 alone. But honestly, $500 is too much either way. If they want to compete with Pro until ps5 comes out they need to make it $400 or else no one will buy it. $400 with a game is likely how it will be in order to get sales and compete.

>Native 4k

It doesn't have the specs to run 4k natively.

Boosting a console with all of the power in the world means nothing of companies can't be bothered to support the boost and they still have to make games compatible with original Xbox ones. Do that many games even support PS4 pro features?

Exclusives are confirmed native 4k by Microsoft.

Like the Switch?....

>he isn't smart enough to avoid the brazilian shitposting

Have fun with your 3rd world board.

It can run indie games and mobile ports at 4k, just like the Pro, but Scorpio wont be pulling 1080p/60fps on, let alone 4k with that CPU

Generally the best version of a lot of multiplats like Bayonetta, Ninja Gaiden 2, The Darkness, Red Dead Redemption for examples, and many others too.

Also a lot of it's good exclusives have since been ported to PC, but stuff like Dead Rising 1 and Mass Effect 1 for example. It also got some neat HD ports of OG Xbox games like Far Cry Instincts Predator.

Also I really like Dead or Alive 4 and DOAX2, and then there's the obvious Gears and Halo games.

Also oddly enough, only good version of COD3.

It heavily depends on what youre into really, if your thing is persona and FF etc, then the xbox probably wasnt for you. The 360 had halo, gears, perfect dark zero, fable, Forza, the list goes on. Not to mention that if you were into any type of shooter or sports game, they were all better on 360 due to its beefier hardware. And im pretty sure the 360 had some timed exclusive type shit with pretty much all of the cod dlc.

There is a difference between upscaling textures from lower resolution and native 4k.

I already have a regular 360 though, what I would like is some games rendered at higher res and better framerate and with AS filtering.

I'd literally rebuy some of my PS3 games on 360 as well so I can emulate them with a Scorpio.

I already have a regular 360 anyways so I can play them normally any time I want. Does regular Xbone do anything but emulate at normal levels.?

Thats what im thinking too. Everything right now points to it being 500, but if Microsoft really wants to win here, they will have poured everything they can into RnD to make the manufacturing process for the scorpio butt cheap

Correct.

It will be checkerboarding and the will call that native 4k, like it or not.

>snow white and the seven little boys
>100 and 3 dalmatians
>nes games ports
>the entire indie dev scene licensed by sony

Also next time try searching yourself you stupid little nigger.

>Does regular Xbone do anything but emulate at normal levels.?

No, and its not every title either, the way they did it requires them to make a few changes to the game itself to get it ready to be played on the wierd 360 VM they have on the xbone. The main thing stopping more titles from being included is developer support. They have to get specific permission from the devs of every game they include.

Yeah, for Scorpio game exclusives it's confirmed 4k though. Idk about non-exclusives.
9to5toys.com/2017/04/06/xbox-scorpio-specs-4k/

Nobody owns an Xbox,

toppest of keks

>1. Smoother performance and no screen-tearing
>2. Maximum possible resolution on dynamic titles
That doesn't sound like 4k 60 fps to me

Well that's bullshit. So with Scorpio will it just natively play any 360 game out of the box at a higher res? Or it's gonna do this bullshit method of getting dev permission and having to rebuy a special version of the game for Scorpio.

E3 is right around the corner

You need to stop believing things you see on YouTube and read on newsblog websites.

Going off facts, the Scorpio cannot do native 4k in any kind of AAA game, unless that game is running at 20fps with stuttering. It's not possible. Just because Microsoft says it will means nothing going by track records in this industry.

The current state of the market I can say literally anything I during marketing.

See:

GTX970
No Man's Sky
XboxOne and PS4 marketing campaign lies.

>the Scorpio cannot do native 4k in any kind of AAA game, unless that game is running at 20fps with stuttering

WHAT IS THE POINT, THEN? WHY FALL FOR THE 4K MEME???

4k is a meme. The standard is shifting to wider anyway 3440x1440 and 32:9. 4k is a buzzword at best and it's only used to sell to idiots with more money than sense.

THE PEOPLE NEED MORE LUXURY

>rebuy a special version of the game for Scorpio.
I misspoke, on xbone, the way it works is that if you have the digital copy of a 360 game in your license history on your mc account, and its backwards compatible, then you can play it on xbone for free. If you have the physical copy you can just pop it in and it installs, no extra purchase necessary. If the game is backwards compatible, and you own it, you can play it.

> So with Scorpio will it just natively play any 360 game out of the box at a higher res?

Im not sure about how it works on scorpio, im pretty sure it was covered in the DigitalFoundry report though

Also they'd be suiciding if they made it $500. Xbox One came with an 100 dollar Kinect for that price and it was the most powerful console at the time as well because it came out before PS4. They're probably making the quality like Xbox One S tier, which is worse than Xbox One original quality, so I don't think they'll have a hard time making it $400 with that manufacturing cost.

>Switch and Xbox fans are constantly fucking constantly talking about ports and backwards compatibility
>Playstation fans actually talk about new fucking games

at the end
WE WIN BROS

What games?

but where are the games