MASS EFFECT FIXED

BIOWARE DID IT, THE ABSOLUTE MADLADS!

patch is out.

I want Sup Forums to apologize. And I want you to do it NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XB1vBEaDisI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God how did they think that face was okay? That is down syndrome. That face is literally all the telltale signs of a severe birth defect. It is straight out of medical textbooks: "Look for this shit if you want to tell if the baby's fucked up"

No. They shouldn't have released it in that state in the first place. The fact that they were able to patch it so quickly means they knew it was a problem and knew how to fix it when the game was first released.

How big is it?

APOLOGIZ- wait it's still looks like shit LMAO

is that supposed to be fixed?
still looks like complete shit

no videos?

>Bioware: To make our characters look more real, they all have to be ugly
Why do SJWs like these amateurs again?

they made eyes smaller, this is their "fix" characters still looks shit and animations are stiff. GREAT JOB

Is there any way to play this game standalone without the Origin shit or whatever it's called?
I'd gladly pay double the price for it if I could run it standalone (or at the very least through Steam).

Not perfect, but this is so much better.

I feel bad for those who preordered and already played it. I'll get it used in 3 months when they fix whatever they care to fix.

10 years ago preordering made some sense (not much though). Today it's a willful enrollment in beta or even alpha test (unless you're only buying from Naughty Dog etc).

No bully pls.

The eyes look less shit but how are the animations?

Did they fix the shitty writing too?

It wouldn't be a Mass Effect game without the shit writing.

That looks exactly the fucking same

It... Looks exactly the same?

What exactly did they fix?

It's too late, we already have the memes. Plus I'm sure some stuff looks even worse and we've yet to find it.

Gifs, Webms, anything you fucking faggot dont post threads when you dont have shit to show from the unfinished game.

It won't fix the shitty writing and everything else.

I absolutely adore just how genuinely angry people are in ME:A threads, the only place where you can find this kind of legitimately assmad posts are in Overwatch threads where people swear that the game is dying.

It's a videogame, of course the story is going to be laughable.
Even the ''best examples'' of videogame writing like Deus Ex, Thief or TW3 are fucking capeshit-tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=XB1vBEaDisI

Eyes

>yongyea
Link another video, during MGSV hype I grew to want to murder this fucking gook.

>BIOWARE
EA

>DID IT
took another step closer to releasing a complete game.

I'm gonna neeed a side by side before and after comparison.

any comparison pictures or videos yet?

I've only seen his vids on ME: A; the one I linked is decent

> Improved now means shit in a different way
Seriously this isn't bioware really, the original mass effect Devs are gone and replaced by EA guys.

Does she have brackets? I swear I see brackets

TELL ME HOW CUTE I AM

YOU FUCKS

I liked him more when he didnt show his disgusting fucking face.

cracked patch when

Kek, that's it?

The models look like dogshit, but so do all Bioware models. What makes this ME:A look even more shit than usual is the garbage animations, which I assume they didn't touch.

>muh story
who cares, people play games for gameplay you fucking faggot

fuck off to if you want some fictional five-way inter-species, undetermined gender alien gang bang, or whatever gay ass story you want to be reading

That would be adorable.

did they fix the awful writing as well?

quality kahntent!

>that hair material

Why even make it that color? It's just going to make it more obvious that it looks like cardboard.

>chink complaining that his character's eyes were too big
kek

You look like a cancer patient in a shitty wig. Try harder.

That's fucking wrong, though.

Holy fuck that hair.

Why would they?
People who play videogames are used to Sanic fanfiction-tier writing.
This industry has always managed to give a job to countless hacks like Hideo Kojima, Ken Levine and many others to produce their trash.

Try to prove me wrong so I can laugh at you.

You jest, but they're actually adjusting shit for gay Ryder and the one trans NPC that drops their original name pretty much right off the bat.

Alas, only the snowflakes get this consideration.

great job in fixing the eyes, now fix the rest of the face.

1.11 gb update
whew, what could it be!! it's like xmas!

They are apparently looking at trying to fix animations over the course of two months

>whew

no gifs/webms of the new faces?

Holy shit it looks like they mouths are moving in to suck a dick. Someone post the cropped image of the warped mouth, you know the one.

Good face completely ruined by the choice of hair colour. Bioware specifically coded it to only look good with dark hair, because blonde hair and blue eyes must be wiped out.

i like it

Did they fix the optimization? How the fuck did thye manage to fuck up this bad with the frostbite engine? I've had no trouble running frostbite games maxed out until now.

that's not how you write 2.3 gb

But that's marginalizing to the mysteriously humongous amount of black/Indian NPCs with red hair in Andromeda

wudup fellow redditer bro! *bro hoofs*

This.
Just compare skintones right here.

Protip: I chose the palest one available.

Looks like they toned her makeup way down too.

Maybe you should be playing as a dude, you closet faggot.

>that fucking hair texture

It looks like you installed some mod that put a watercolor filter over every texture and then uninstalled it improperly so only the hair was still modded.

And made her mouth dirty as fuck.

But I am.

still looks like hot ass. Only way they're fixing it is scrapping the model and starting from scratch

Are those baby krogan or a giant human?

Is that supposed to be hair or a spaceballs helmet?

>dude asks for moving proof that the problems have been fixed
>LOL UMAD LOOK HOW MADE THIS GUY IS!!!!111

>''best examples''
Why don't you go for more story oriented examples like I have no mouth and I must scream?

That bird is fat as fuck.

My kingdom for a Spaceballs game.

Krogan are small as fuck now for some reason.

It's """hair""" according to bioware.

because SJWs are ugly

>it's time to d-d-d-d-duel

you can't patch a shitty game

I find new femshep attractive

Am i the only one?

That wide mouth and large nose. That's basically my first gf

kek

Her dad, btw

You like jews?

They want you to choose her obviously

I like her too.

>cast iron frying pans and pots in the future

Flat noses

>actually seeing black and indian people is somehow mysterious
>when it was mostly white people it was okay
>now there's a problem
You sound like a coddled child. "mommy the other kids at the playground don't look like me"

Witcher 3 writing is great even if the story in main game is mediocre. Dialogues are top notch. W3: Hears of Stone story is TOP TIER even compared to best written holywood films,

Deal with it faggot.

This is what happens when you eat ass

WE

>le crossroads demon is good writing

What's the point of grabbing a real life person for a face model and then going out of their way to add imperfections and changing their facial structure?

Also, does no one fucking wash their face in the future? Everyone is so fucking greasy

THE MOST ADVANCED SHIP IN THE GALAXY

We've been using them for like 2000 years

>With
>red
>hair

I like stills of her. Seeing her in motion is fucking nightmare fuel.

Niggers?

The hair looks like cottage cheese.

Imperfections?
The only thing that happens is that you see this photoshopped to death pics of her caked in make up.
Scanning a model is done without any of that, and her model is a fucking potatoface.

They made Femshep more attractive in me3 maybe they will make her look more like Jayde Rossi in the sequel.

>pirates get the the non patch version

cpy should have waited