8 cores clocked at 2.3 GHZ

>8 cores clocked at 2.3 GHZ

5/10

>40 customised compute units at 1172MHz

4/10

>12GB GDDR5

9/10

>326GB/s bandwidth

9/10. But it's an AMD chip so 6/10 in reality.

>1TB 2.5-inch

5/10

>4K UHD Blu-ray

unnecessary/10

29/50 = 58%

Final Grade: F

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/np3VRG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

8 cores clocked at 2.3 GHZ

It's literally the same shitty CPU the Pro uses
Dead on arrival

Do like a side by side comparison of the old model too. I can't be assed.

it's alright for 399

I already got a mid range PC though so I have no need for this shit

Literally couldn't care less about specs. AAA graphics killed games by blowing up budgets. Stop wasting time and money on graphics and give me fucking games.

FINALLY NATIVE 4K GAMING ON A CONSOLE FUCK YOU SONYGGERS GET FUCKED IN THE ASS

GB GDDR5
only 8GB available for developers

What am I looking at, exactly?

it's the xbox one pro, so it's already assraping sony out of this generation hardware wise. no one ever said it was the start of the next gen of consoles.

Sonyfags are SEETHING lmao

le fuck AMD am I right Intelbros??? Haha fucking poorfags, I went hungry for 3 weeks to afford my i7

its 500.

Scorpio Specs

All for the low low price of $599 US Dollars.

*games not mandated to be differentiated from the original Xbox One

And still no gaems

PC owners are laughing at you. You're 2 groups of mentally ill chimpanzees arguing which plastic box is slightly less shitty.

Oh, a "new" Microshit console. I'm sure dumb consumers everywhere will be delighted.

Everyone laughs at PCfags.

You're either a virgin, mainland European, or a filthy pirate.

I'm a mustard myself but what you just said is amazingly ironic

We're all just fiddling around with shitty plastic boxes

He said while arguing with chimpanzees using his $2000 chimpanzee arguing machine. Why not play some games or something a console can't rather than arguing? You know, since you're so much better than everyone.

Or an adult. Consoles are associated with children. Making a PC is a bit too complicated for kids and some of the pieces cost a bit more than school lunches for the year do.

I'm sure you wish that was true.

Anyway, if you don't try before you buy if you have the opportunity, you must be pretty dumb. Are you afraid the cops are going to kick your door down? Mommy will spank you?

Don't talk for us sonybro you're on your own

newer games will run better on Scorpio
Bayonetta runs godly on Scorpio
Xbox live is a better service
games with gold are better
ea access and play all that ea shit without dropping big bucks each time

what are you waiting for?

I'm calling it now, this is going to be Microsofts Dreamcast except without any good games that won't just go to PC anyways.
They'll try selling it with Halo 6 on launch but I doubt it'll be enough to make people pay $500+ for this piece of shit. Xbox is fucking screwed.

Lifeā„¢

The specs are almost as good as my file server, good job consoles.

>$600
It costs just over $600 for a PC equivalent to these specs without an OS
pcpartpicker.com/list/np3VRG
However, you can't upgrade a console. You can upgrade this PC to an eight-core R7 1700 and a much more powerful GPU later down the line.

Also
>5900rpm HDD
>2017
kek

name one (1) [uno] good game with ps+ that you can keep after the subscription expires

GB GDDR5
>9/10
are you retarded? 12 is not a power of 2, this is a 1/10 for sure

>ITT: Judging the specs without watching the Digital Foundry video.

How naive can you be.

There are PCbros in this very thread who actually bought a RX480 or 1060 for half the price of a Scorpio, when Scorpio has a better GPU.

AHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAH, enjoy your shitty overpriced hardware, PCecks.

Can you post a console with better specs?

Actually everyone here who isn't an underage retard is a PCfag. Do you think xbox cucks or sonybros are the majority?
And yet I'm not a brain damaged chimp that is highly invested in how well game companies do, unlike you console virgins. The only thing I see discussed in xbox threads is them damage controlling whether or not they will make more money than sony after the scorpio, at the expense of their exclusives. They literally stopped caring at this point, it's sad and pathetic how stupid you are. News flash, virgin, you're not a stockholder for this company, how well they do will never benefit you.

I don't own a playstation.

so you are one of...''them''

no games

So is this like a new generation or just a better xbox one?

Finally someone with superior intellect has entered the thread.

Samsung Galaxy S8

don't tell me you bought any of the console in this gen?
you should have waited like myself

It's not about being smarter. It's about not being a pathetic chimp that froths at the mouth at the sight of NPD sales, then worships a company and plastic box like it's their god.

>GDDR5

Calm down, retard.

so if you think the most powerful console in existence comes out as an F in regard to it's specs, what does that mean for the ps4 and ps4 pro then since they're factually worse in terms of specs?

Well they have games, so they are better.

As as PC owner, anyone who gives a shit about the specs of their console and not the library available is an absolute drooling mongoloid

nice picture of the average xbox live players, cuckold

LOL, 2008 called and they want their processor back.

>there are sony cucks who bought a ps4 pro
>pc bros can just sell their $200 video cards or upgrade to something even better because they can choose when to get a new card
>sony cucks are stuck with the same weak shit for years they paid $400 plus tip for

top kek

so they're basically a -F because they're worse. ok i'll grab the scorpio then.

cheers

I don't even own a console, I just think that faggot needs to cry in private instead of spraying his dumbass vitriol up the wall and stinking up the place

4 years and it's still just as relevant.

>Buys thing thats obvious gimmick with no upgrade path and no obvious improvement over his current overpriced plastic box.

>when Scorpio has a better GPU.
Debateable. We don't even know whether all 40 CUs will be available on the finished APU, or if a few of them are cut off to improve total yields to meet demands.
The 11% difference in CU count (assuming all 40 CUs will be available) between the APU and the RX 480 can be overcome with an approximately 15% overclock, so an RX 480 8GB overclocked to about 1275MHz will match or exceed the pure GPU performance of the Scorpio. The memory clock would also have to be overclocked on the RX 480 to about 8300MHz to match the Scorpio's memory bandwidth.
It's not that difficult to reach the Scorpio's raw performance, but I think the GTX 1060 is superior all around over any AMD GPU/APU at the moment.

>Third Place Man trying to talk shit

That's not a console. A+ for effort though.

Define console.

lmfao, sure you don't virgin. I believe you.

lmfao u fkin rekt himm!@

owned! lol

I will never get tired of consolefags not knowing how RAM/VRAM works.

>no upgrade path
>can literally buy an xbox scorpio $399 and upgrade to a $1500 pc 2 years later and still keep all my xbox one games via play anywhere

The Scorpio is coming out a year and a half later retard.

So when do they announce the games?

MY FUCKING SIDES!

/fucking thread

>spending $1900
>buying a 1500 PC

Don't even bother.

The problem with Microsoft is the exclusive games.
They have a lot of franchises they could use like Rise of Nations, but they don't capitalize on them.

as opposed to what? spending $400 on a PoS4 pro and then having to re-buy all my games on the pc if i migrate AND also having to deal with fake 4k upscaled 1081p """"checkerboarding""""

yeah nah, the scorpio is clearly the better console option. deal with it.

What fucking institution do you go to where 58% is an F?

Can you pirate games for Scorpio?
Can you dual boot Linux on a Scorpio?
Can play PC exclusives on a Scorpio?

>inb4 muh scorpio exclusives
I'm good, thanks.

I think they should let people use keyboards and mouses, make a new age of empire, buy the C&C rights and make a new one and release them only on Scorpio

They should make it have full m+kb compatibility and announce Age of Empires 4 for Scorpio and Windows 10.

You're confusing yourself.

You can make a better PC than the Scorpio for the same price. However, instead of rebuying xbox's big brother the PC you can now invest in a console like PS4 to play exclusives or a Switch.

Xbox comes included with windows so buying a xbox+PC is literally the worst option.

kb+m update is coming this summer confirmed by phil himself on twitter. we don't know if any pc games will come to xbox which will take advantage of it though. i'd assume they will though because it would be pointless to do an update like that if no games support it and no xbox one game will support it.

have my same wishlist huh?

>8 cores clocked at 2.3ghz
Oh boy, its just like my build from 2011!

>1 TB = 5/10
would 2 TB be 10/10 then?

also why not 16GB GDDR5?

this thing is fucking expensive, better be getting a good deal

>8 cores clocked at 2.3ghz
You have to remember that those are AMD cores, so it's even shittier than it sounds. This piece of shit probably won't even outmatch a fucking FX-6300, LMAO.

A better PC than the Scorpio for the same price? If the Scorpio is sub-$650, then that's not happening. Also, why are you fags not talking about the DX12 integration with the GPU? That shit is HUGE and will take a lot of load off the CPU. Is Sup Forums this retarded?

>would 2 TB be 10/10 then?
No, an 3D-NAND NVMe SSD would be 10/10
A TLC NVMe SSD is 9/10
A MLC SATA SSD is 8/10
A TLC SATA SSD is 7/10
A 1TB 5900rpm hard drive with only 32MB of cache should be 3/10, not 5/10. You literally can not go any lower than that unless you step down to a PATA drive.

>would 2 TB be 10/10 then?

at least an 8/10, but SSD is the standard nowadays

>also why not 16GB GDDR5?

I don't know, it only has 12.

>this thing is fucking expensive, better be getting a good deal

I have bad news.

>From what I've seen so far, there is some evidence that Scorpio's true 4K performance could pose a challenge to the likes of Nvidia's GTX 1070 and AMD's Fury X-class hardware. I've seen Microsoft's new console running a Forza Motorsport 6-level experience locked to 4K60 on the equivalent to PC's ultra settings - cranking up the quality presets to obscene levels was one of the first things developer Turn 10 did when confronted with the sheer amount of headroom it had left after a straight Xbox One port. Out of interest, we tested Forza 6 Apex with similar settings at 4K on GTX 1060, 1070 and 1080. Frames were dropped on GTX 1060 (and a lot of them when wet weather conditions kicked in), while GTX 1070 held firm with only the most intense wet weather conditions causing performance dips. Only GTX 1080 held completely solid in all test cases. It's only one data point, and the extent to which the code is comparable at all is debatable, but it certainly doesn't harm Scorpio's credentials: Forza 6 Apex received plenty of praise for the quality of its PC port.

build me a pc which comes with a controller and 4k blu ray for between $499 and $499 and comes with at least a gtx 1070 and then i'll consider it.

Better than PS4 Pro

>40 customised compute units at 1172MHz
Considerably better than PS4 Pro

>12GB GDDR5
Better than PS4 Pro

>326GB/s bandwidth
Better than PS4 Pro

>1TB 2.5-inch
The same as PS4 Pro

>4K UHD Blu-ray
PS4 Pro doesn't even have this

>If the Scorpio is sub-$650, then that's not happening.

Sure it can, a 780ti cuts a huge cost right there, don't get caught up in buying the latest stuff. PCs are stifled by consoles so anything made in the last 8 years is fine.

>Also, why are you fags not talking about the DX12 integration with the GPU?

Dx12 is mostly underwhelming compared to previous versions.

>That shit is HUGE and will take a lot of load off the CPU

"no"

Don't bother, PCbros are the fucking worst.

$399 and $499*

>when ur console flops so hard your only solution is to go for the numbers game and shitpost on a nazi anime board

>Also, why are you fags not talking about the DX12 integration with the GPU
Because it's a necessity for Jaguar, which does not have the power of a non-ultramobile CPU found on all modern desktops. Even an Athlon X4 860K is more powerful than the improved Jaguar in the Scorpio. An eight-core FX or proper quad-core like the i5-7400 or the cheaper (and better) Ryzen R3 1200X does not need to worry about offloading API into a dedicated ASIC. It has more than enough pulling power to do that work all on its own and provide more than enough grunt to deal with DX12 games.

This API-specific ASIC is a necessity for console, it's a frivolity for desktops.

The DX12 implementation is nice, might help PC gaming

>780 ti
>still going for over $300
>worse than a gtx 970

What blog are you quoting from? Stop believing everything you read on blog websites.

blu-ray is a dead format on PC because you can stream everything these days.

Why do you need a GTX1070? Scorpio cannot compete with a 1070. It's a 970 or rx480.

don't say this. the sony niggers don't like anything that does well on xbox or can help pc gaming.

Blunder of the century.

>letter based grading