Where does this meme come from that we're gonna see a ps5 very soon?

where does this meme come from that we're gonna see a ps5 very soon?

Someone's ass, like every meme.

I remember seeing sony statements that ps5 isn't gonna be a thing until 2019, is that accurate?

bump

im desperate to know who is the idiot who approved that controller design

both handles look like dicks. both thumb sticks look like the tips of uncut dicks

Because Scorpio is almost twice as powerful? They better do fucking something.

No idea what meme you are talking about but here are the release dates from PS1 to PS4

PS1: December, 1994
PS2: March, 2000
PS3: November, 2006
PS4: November 2013

So beetwen 5 to 7 years

This is insane, it's already 2017 and let's be honest the PS4 still has barely any games in it.

Yeah but what if people want to play video games?

Then they play games, usually without obsessing with what the other guys might or might not have. That's how most people do it who have an XBOX.

kek

But what games friend? I already have a PC.

PS3 had no games so the bar isn't exactly high there

I dunno, user. Maybe it's got to do with the Switch starting off a new gen and the XBox TWO's upcoming reveal this month.

Epic!

>switch
>new gen
lol. Nintnedo wishes they had that kind of clout.

envy

you looking at it wrong gay lord

yea I dont think the Scorpio will have any Mobas or toasterware

Tell me what games there are on the Xbox to play that I can't already get friendo.

PS3 had lots of games that weren't on PC
PS4 has some games that are also on PC and only a few games that are exclusives.

I have both and PS3 is better by a mile. PS3 had a rough start which lasted about 2 years. Nogames meme was true but then it picked up steam like a motherfucker. PS4 is soon 3.5 years old and hasn't really taken off that well, I'm worried. Sales numbers are good and price is not bad so where is the flood of games?

you got dicks on the mind user

Everything looks like dicks when they stay in your face all the time.