Name a series with better girls

Name a series with better girls

Protip: You can't

Last blade

ninja gaiden

Which ones do you think are secretly futa?
Which one would have the biggest dick?
My money's on Makoto.

SK

Its just too bad Makoto Ibuki and Sakura outclass the others so much

KoF

Pokemon

revolution 60

nan o des gal hyav nose
whatubwida?

gg

It's ProTip, not "Protip", fagazoid. You clearly never actually read GamePro.

have to say overall I prefer KoF girls but, chunners and cammy wipe them all out.

That's Darkstalkers, not Guilty Gear

Not even close

I wanna rim Sakura's sweaty ass.

I WANT TO FUCK THAT BEE

I should probably say Darkstalkers.

Karin please, it's unbecoming of a lady to say such things.

But nearly every single one looks like men. Either that or they're way too much fapbait

Tomb raider.

Makoto's been getting really popular with the boys lately... They used to be so scared of her too...

>no Shadow Lara

trashed.

Fire emblem
Smash
tekken

pokemon

BlazBlue

These.
It's a strong contender at least.

darkstalkers
blazblue
pokemon

this might actually be close
but sf girls and other fighting game girls at least have something other than just looks to like about them

final Fantasy.

Literally any cast, SF girls are pretty shit, especially with the god awful SFV art style.

Karin could pass as cute sometimes, but she's as big of a victim of V's shit artstyle and weird faces as anyone.

That was pretty damn easy.

Shermie is the best KoF girl. And I don't even like the games she's in or play as her. Just look at that walk.

We aren't talking about bestiality, user....

she a cop

KoF sprites are a work of art.

Every SF girl after Chun-li is an attempt from Capcom to outdo SNK's Mai Shiranui, to this day they havent succeeeded.

The Darkstalker girls are on par with her because they werent engaged in a nonsensical struggle.

>secret
probably chun
>biggest dick
ibuki or juri

I mean, it has the most influential girls. The whole series would be completely lost in time if it wasn't kept alive by those waifus.

I wish she was in 14. I want to play as her so bad.

I want futa Makoto, C. Viper, and Elena to triple-anal me.

No. It invented several mechanics that are now genre staples, it totally raised the bar on video game animation, and above all, despite what 09ers will tell you, it actually was popular and successful in its day. Each of the 3 games in the trilogy made the top 5 of their respective years' arcade income charts. By any reasonable measure, that's a hit series. It, along with all the other non-SF and Marvel Capcom fighters, just didn't survive Capcom leaving the genre for a decade, during which the AAA ideology took over the industry.