Is Sup Forums ready for vidya KINO?

Is Sup Forums ready for vidya KINO?

I honestly can't see how these won't flop.

kids and every person in the military will see it. never met an army guy who didnt play cod

Which game's campain will it be based off of?
they will have serious balls if they base it off of multiplayer mode

Literally everyone and their dog played MW2 user. But CoD games are long dead, nobody seems to give a fuck anymore.

I know a guy stationed somewhere in the U.S. that exclusively plays tactical shooters. He has like 1000 hours in ARMA 3.

If they actually make these movies like the first two Modern Warfare games it could be pretty awesome. We haven't had a genuinely exciting and gripping war movie in years. War movies today aren't even action movies.

>every video game movie ever has at best been moderately enjoyable only ironically
>all recent attempts have been financial and critical catastrophes
It ain't gonna happen

Fuck, I hate this "cinematic universe" shit. It feels like I'm basically watching the same movie over and over.

of course it won't be kino, but i don't think the movies would be all that terrible. the stories and characters are already there so they just need huge warzone set pieces with lots of shooting and explosions.

it could be fucking awesome. true action movies are pretty dead, all we ever get are superhero movies or the occasional slick and stylish movie like John Wick. but where's the old style action movies, the ones like Arnold put out? if the COD-EU can bring those back i'll support them all the way

and any american who likes guns and explosions, which is like 99% of the male population.

Exactly, if any film could break the trope of shitty videogame movies, it would probably be this.

Of course in the real world we will get Activision, an already shitty company, trying to make a videogame franchise event in a media they dont understand, someone Uwe Boll-tier will be called in to direct, or Bobby Koticks nephew, you know how these things go.

Well, a Modern Warfare 1 movie could work pretty damn well, actually. I would never watch anything else from that franchise, though.

On hardcore video game sites, sure, but the games still are one of the best selling games of the year, so obviously retards still like it.

just imagine this scene on a big screen. i'd cream my shorts so hard just imagining the butthurt it would generate

forgot pic, future boner made me stupid

>mfw everything related to this franchise post-WaW

Meh, MW2 was all shock bait and no substance. MW1 is where it's at.

>when you realize the 2 on the elevator is the same as the MW2 logo

It's essentially gonna be like any other action film, just with the Call Of Duty name tacked on it and maybe steal the plot of Gundam again

true, but it'd still be a great scene. if they do it as a trilogy then the second movie needs to generate some controversy to guarantee asses in seats so it works out well

damn

Woah, that's epic as fuck bro.

CHINA
H
I
N
A

Modern warfare most likely

Black ops would be better but the story has US soldiers doing unmoral stuff so thats an instant no-no

its kino af and you're too plebe to appreciate it, sarcasm man

Zombies.

The movies are supposedly gonna take from MW and Black Ops

I bet not even using the word 'Ultranationalist' will let them do the MW campagin.

So I'd expect Advanced Warfare, because muh big bad corporation.

to be fair, all movies are shit now.

Why the fuck would china go watch these turds.

They love Michael Bay movies and Adam Sandler, they basically watch anything

They fell for Age of Extinction because half the movie happens in China.
They like pandering, that's all.
Unless the main character is asian, they won't care.

What the fuck is a "kino", some Sup Forums meme like cunny and shit?

Yes.
Every post that contains that word should be ignored.

Figured as much, wilco.

Looking forward to call of duty civil war.