Video game '''''villains''''' who did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM
youtube.com/watch?v=C7uXGmIDWWI
youtube.com/watch?v=oG5D4J_RSIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was in the right

The way he handled the situation wasn't the best, but it was far from the worst.

>he was in the right
kek

> t.autistic manchild.

The fact that both he and his victim became walking memes proves that cavemandcj did not make the right decision with his replies.

Nah he's a full-blown autist, but that's what made it so entertaining.

I think he handled it way better than most would have, given the scenario. He also had far more patience.

I would have told him to shut the fuck up long before.

I don't understand how anybody could think Caveman did anything wrong. He was very civil, made some heavy hints that the furfag should shut the fuck up, and when the autistic furry didn't catch the hint he told him firmly, yet politely, to shut the fuck up.

What the hell was he supposed to do?

>The way he handled the situation wasn't the best
>"I would really prefer if you'd be quiet"
>rather than saying "Shut the fuck up"

How sensitive have we become

Who is that?

EXPLAIN ME THIS SHIT ONCE AND FOR ALL
Why telling him to shut up in an educated manner to let him concentrate is now considered autistic? Is this just another episode of Sup Forums's contrarian hivemind or there is solid evidence?

LET ME EXPLAIN THIS SHIT ONCE AND FOR ALL
It's cause Sup Forums is a bunch of kids who call anyone who doesn't act cynical and edgy, autists and cucks.

No he wasn't. If he hadn't said anything nobody would care about that run at all. It was him making a scene that caused the whole shit to begin with.

how did he not handle the situation well, you can see multiple times in the video how he is looking to his right (where the staff was) to signal someone to do something about it

you are being livestreamed and you have this jackass next to you that won't shut the fuck up, i would be uncomfortable too, i don't know anyone who wouldn't be

This. He could choose between staying silent and mentally ignore chubby (or at least shut him down not so directly) or make an scene that would get out of hand in the internet.
He made his choice.

TELL ME ABOUT SAM WHY DID HE DYE HIS HAIR

Obviously to become more volkisch

I always like to imagine caveman and chibi makes these threads from time to time and caveman defends chibi and chibi defends caveman.

Because he doesn't know how to subtly establish negative reinforcement through words or body language. He was playing along with Chibi's autistic comments half the time, and then out of nowhere he blurts out "I'd really prefer if you'd be quiet," which unsurprisingly came as a shock to Chibi. Someone who could handle the situation well would've brushed aside his comments subtly and changed the topic, or did something else to get him to take the hint without making a big, awkward scene for everyone. Even just sucking it up and playing along for the rest of the run would've been a lot less awkward. At least he got a $50 donation for "the most awkward moment I've ever seen on stream."

wew lad

I keep seeing this guy around here, what did he do?

>It was him making a scene
Asking someone to be quiet is making a scene?

Jesus I know Sup Forums likes being contrarian but come on now

Because he is socially retarded. No normal person who knows he's being streamed in front of thousands of people would have sperged out like that. Caveman is an anti-social autist who hates other people enjoying themselves because his own life is pathetic.

>all his submissions were denied for SGDQ
cuckmanDCJ

To be fair, Chibi's life is even worse

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM

Not even. Caveman has faded into obscurity while Chibi continues to be remembered for better or worse. He is forever engraved into internet mythology.

It actually was a good thing for everyone involved. People know who those two guys are now because of it, and it created a classic GDQ moment.

>Being remembered for being an absolute joke on Sup Forums is better then not.

Nigga what?

youtube.com/watch?v=C7uXGmIDWWI

Who was in the wrong here?

epic post you retarded Sup Forumsutist

The death toll on Tarsonis was greatly exaggerated.

Everything is clear now, so the brown guy is the legit speed runner while the guy next to him is the autistic cheating scum right?

no, the contrarians are the people that think he did something wrong

chibi is an autistic retard that should be put down

something wrong autismo?

The only problem with the commentator is that he got too triggered over some meme spam.

One of the speed run events needs to set up a charity boxing match between caveman and chibi

It would raise more $$than any game

After that there's a moment in which CruelFancyBaron asks for the microphone again and the other guy refuses after exchanging some words. Anyone know what they were talking about?

Literally anyone watching that video without some form of autism could tell caveman was annoyed with his blunt replies and sarcastic inflections.
>alright.
>good joke.
>what a coincidence.
He didn't need to establish subtle establish negative reinforcement. He was laying it on thick way before outright telling Chibi to shut it. If he couldn't pick up on that, he wasn't going to pick up on some body language outside of a smack across the face.

tell us, lord of shitpost, why you do what you do

YO HOL UP

these cunts, lmao, theyre like yin and yang of autism, look at that shit, look at those neckbeards, together they have an adult mans beard, what the fuck is this , what is this community, why does this exist

>all these chibi apologists
someone needs to rake the leaves

Also Shadow Hitler

There was also a video on his channel explaining what happened, but I couldn't find it. But what I remember is that it was his birthday and he and Caveman shared the same birthday. He also explains that he sometimes gets too worked up because of his autism.

>asking a memeing autist to be quiet is speging out

you're retarded desu

Prove me wrong

he's a leaf just report him
so confident about his anonimity and ability to shitpost without being outted as the fucking shitter he is

Sup Forums needs flags

It's a safe space for school shooters

/vint/ was the best thing to happen to Sup Forums since the shazbowl

Come on, Caveman is awkward as fuck, and a bad host. They're both socially retarded.

I can't.

prove what wrong?
you just sitting here spamming images in a thread you don't like for no reason

If he didn't like the thread he probably wouldn't be here contributing to it.

who is this man?

Egil was right.

Well yeah, but I don't think there's really a better way to deal with a Chibi outside of just not responding to him at all.

Who was in the wrong here?

Yeah, and caveman discussed about the matter in a video of his but both parties deleted the videos and it's impossible to see them now.

A pity.

Kek, i wan this so bad

Dobson for everything he has ever done in his life.

Sly bitch knew what was up, she was obviously in cahoots with Máscara Negra.

Where do you think you are?

>piece of shit stole a place on the couch for someone else
>he wasn't even invited on the couch
>staff doesn't do anything
>endure his shitpost comments
>calmly tell him to be quiet instead of the average Sup Forumsirgin screaming memes at him and flipping out

>they are both awkward
Chibi, please.

I could have sworn they were on their channels last month too. I see Chibi deleted a lot of his more cringier videos too.

his wording was really cringy

Being remembered like chibi is NOT a good thing

A thread about villains who did nothing wrong, and you're getting pissed at a guy who was posting a villain who did nothing wrong. Seems silly if you ask me.

post the video

Chibi was in several runs that day doing the exact same shit and nobody minded and just let him do his thing. Caveman decided to be an anti-social freak and deliberately call him out and humiliate him in front of everyone.

why cant you just google it you autist
youtube.com/watch?v=oG5D4J_RSIE

This, he was being self conscious of the stream and was embarrassed to be associated w the guy who kept talking, nobody there was in the right because they're ALL fags

Hi chibi

His wording was cringy, he should have just told him that he couldn't sit there in the first place to avoid it, or tell him to shut up (even if it's considered rude), you can tell by what he said he was considering the politest way to say stfu and that's what's cringy about it, the thought that went into it.

>cringy

More like everyone else was a spineless pussy who was afraid to tell him to shut up. Guess it makes sense that these events have become tranny safe-spaces forbidding any hurt feelings.

thanks

Someone, please. Post that webm. of Chibi and others dancing during the Bubsy run while Caveman stands totally still contemplating murder.

Nah, someone post Caveman being happy and doing stupid shit with others

I BELIEVE THE MORNING SUN

>help to create arguably the most awkward moment in GDQ history
>not awkward

You can't really think that wasn't a socially retarded way to handle the situation.

>create the most awkward moment in GDQ history
>doesn't get shit on and the speedrun autists and Sup Forums laugh at your ass
sup chibi

Releasing the suspense by pointing out the awkwardness is what made it climactic

It would have just been really obnoxious and tense with no relief otherwise which is why it became a meme when he did release the tension

give me a quick rundown who was in the wrong here and after the dust has settled was he our guy? What went wrong?

Prove me wrong.

>Caveman decided to not be a beta faggot and tell him to shut the fuck up
Fixed.