Who do you like better as a character? I always liked Solid Snake's personality better than Big Boss'

Who do you like better as a character? I always liked Solid Snake's personality better than Big Boss'

Solid Snake isnt a coward who betrayed his best friend so him I guess

Big Boss/Venom Snake. Solid Snake is a tool.

How is he a tool?

>Solid Snake: stars in 4 Good Metal Gear games and 2 Mediocre
>Big Boss: stars in one good Metal Gear game and 3 shit ones
wow, such a hard choice

I prefer the tragedy of Big Boss to the reluctant hero of Solid Snake.

Solid Snake was always much more of a character to me.

because Solid Snake got proper writing in his games because Kojima didn't have George Lucas levels of control until 4. Snake was saved from being an autistic puppy self-insert unlike Big Boss

big boss sucks off che guevara, may be a secret communist, and all the metal gear games after 3 sucked, so solid snake.

People use him.

His purpose is to be used.

Venom Boss >>>> Solid Snake >>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>> Big Boss

>God tier
Solid Snake(as he was in MGS1 and MGS2)
>Good tier
Big Boss
>low tier
raiden
>grumpy mute without personality tier
old snake, venom snake

Solid Snake > Liquid Snake > Raiden > Big Boss > Liquid Ocelot > Solidus Shit > the autistic self-insert voiced by a drunk washout

Solidus did nothing wrong.

>Solidus did nothing at all
ftfy
>B-B-UT...MUH morally gray character!
The only thing Solidus did was be a foil character for Raiden and even then Liquid Snake did that better

my knowledge about mgs is equal to a cactus' knowledge about nuclear physics.
yet i want to know something.
who is big boss/venom snake/solid snake/solidus/liquid snake and other variations?

Venom Snake

Big Boss is the original. The Snakes are clones of Big Boss with the exception of Venom Snake who is a brainwashed doppelganger.

Big Boss is the original Snake who Solid, Liquid, and Solidus are clones of. Raiden was being raised like Solid Snake and Solidus was used as his equivalent to Big Boss.
Venom Snake is just a fucking garbage "character" shoved into a hamfisted title that had no right to exist. He is literally a no-name mook acting as a body-double

>Big Boss/Naked Snake
Spy that was an imporant guy during the Cold War and eventually gained a reputation as the greatest soldier in the world.
>Solid Snake/Liquid Snake/Solidus Snake
Clones they made of him with varying degrees of accuracy since he was the greatest soldier ever.
>Venom Snake
Some poor mofo Big Boss had surgery and wierd hypnosis practiced on so he would think it was him and be a decoy while he carried out secret plans or something.

Big Boss: OG legend soldier
Solid Snake, Liquid Snake and Solidus Snake are clones of Big Boss
Venom Snake is Big Boss's doppelganger

Big Boss = John
Venom = Medic
Solid = David
Solidus = George
Liquid = Eli

Venom because he wasn't even a clone of Big Boss, he was just some random soldier who was especially loyal to Big Boss.

Solid Snake is indubitably the better character. He begins to fight for what he believes for, and is never haunted by Big Boss' legacy, unlike Big Boss who could do nothing other than misinterpret The Boss' will until his death.

>but they were like mother and son faggot, SS and BB weren't even close

And yet he still couldn't figure out what she wanted? Why she did what she did? What a faggot, lmao

he was literally created to be a tool.

The thing that always bugged me is the meme that ss is an emotionless, shallow character because of his cloning. He had way more personality in 1 and 2, than bigboss ever had. Fuck kojima desu.

Old Snake

>Solid snake
Protagonist of MG1,MG2,MGS1 AND MGS4
soldier, agent member of next generation special forces fox-hound and later philanthropy clone of big boss
>Big boss/naked snake
Protagonist of MGS3, peacewalker and ground zeroes, antragonist in MG1(but that was retconed in MGSV) AND MG2
CIA agent turned war hero turned warlord and villain
>Liquid snake
Main villain in MGS1
British spy, later joined fox-hound and later becomes terrorist
>Solidus snake
Main villain in MGS2
former president of USA and third clone of big boss
>venom snake
Protagonist in MGSV
Medic and mercenary who was working with big boss but later was brainwashed into thinking that he is big boss