ITT: Sup Forums in 1995

ITT: Sup Forums in 1995

I can barely speak English and I've never played video games yet

I'd get the N64 and the PS1.

>Crash Bandicoot
>Super Mario 64

>PS1

It'll never become popular. All the good games will be on N64 and Saturn.

inb4 Sup Forums-Sup Forums thread in disguise

>inb4 /mtv/

SEMEN STAINS THE MOUNTAIN TOPS

The saturn will be a big failure here I guarentee!

I mean sure the genesis sold decently well but super nintendo had the best over all games.

Sega should just go 3rd party and make arcade games cause thats what they do best.

All you fucking gay dorks can bite my ass

Videogames are for loser nerds

Smell you dweebs later.... Not!

Also
*pushes over*

Have a nice trip, see you next fall!

>Saturn
>failure

The PS1 if anything is going to be the biggest failure. The best fucking game is has is Ridge Racer.

Really? Cartridges? Joysticks? What is this 1978? It's over, Nintendo is finished.

Sonic X-treme is going to be fucking awesome and I don't even like Sonic.

MAAAA HURRY UP AND SQUEEZE ME OUT OF YOUR VAGINA

Did Sega Saturn really exist? Never saw or heard about one myself among all the Playstations and N64s. We did have dreamcasts though for however long that lasted.

The Playstation is going to absolutely murder this generation.

N64 is only good for party games.

>SOTN
>Metal Gear Solid
>Tekken
>Final Fant-

Fuck, I took the bait didn't I.

>SOTN
2d shit, it will end up being bad
>Metal Gear Solid
A sequel to a terrible NES game
>Tekken
Virtua Fighter blows it out of the water
>Final Fantasy
It will never leave Nintendo.

3D is a fucking gimmick. Three-dimensional games don't even control well and it's all about impressing casuals with graphics instead of focusing on good game-play. I think video games stopped being good in 1994.

>2d shit
>falling for the 3d meme

Yeah, enjoy your 3D """"castlevanias""" kiddo. Finally you can play like girl you are. Nintendo is trying to make Castlevania into kiddie shit and I guess that's perfect for you.

Nonexistent?

I WANT MY

I WANT MY

I WANT MY /MTV/

Whilst SEGA may be having a rocky start with launching the Saturn so early, I think they will still beat Sony. All SEGA has to do is make an awesome 3D Sonic game or Sonic 4, and they have basically beaten Sony.

Dude, imagine if we do get a 3D Sonic game soon! That would be radical! I hope SEGA will make all Sonic games 3D!

Team Saturn here. Playstation is all casual garbage for trailer trash kids and N64 has no gaem.

i wonder if they will move development of super mario rpg to the nintendo 64 or not

I caught Mono!
Also I have to wear an eyepatch for a year because my right eye muscle is weak.
Back to Actraiser!

Why does SJWs say that liberals make better game than conservatives? The only reasoning I've heard is that liberals are more creative than their political counterpart, but I don't really see how one's creativity is more than another because of their political leaning. Also, I've seen good video game developers like Kamiya and Edmund Mcillen have opinions that contrast modern liberals, while the only developer I know that has left-aligned political opinions is Brianna Wu, which isn't really a shining example of a good developer. How do you think how one's politics can influence their game, Sup Forums?

Oh crap I posted this in a diffrent thread.

>his favorite console doesnt allow him to play online

sad!

CD is the future. When will nintenbros learn?

Sega Saturn has no games.

>not legacy of legaia

daytona usa

I'm one year old

A shoddy port compared to the glorious arcade version. Your point?

I'm a sperm

panzer dragoon

>implying that anyone here is old enough to be born then

me again, and before you say "did you even alive back then lol?"

checkmate faggot

ONE (1) overrated game.
Are you Segafags even trying? I'm just counting down the days until the Ultra 64 demolishes everything with Super Mario 64, Killer Instinct 64, and the inevitable Final Fantasy VII. Then Nintendo can finally wipe out Sega and that joke of a console Playstation.

>It will never leave Nintendo
Sigh you are right. But imagine Squaresoft making a multiple-CD gaming opus on the PSX. One can dream.

*sucks on pacifier*

fighting vipers

said nobody ever in that year

console gaming was neck and neck competetively those days, even fucking Croc(tm) was a big name

There a new game for the gameboy in the works by nintendo called pocket monsters.
It sounds so stupid and I'm sure it will fail after it gets launched.

You're right, let me be more accurate:
>"Wait, isn't Saturn a car brand? Why are they making video games?"

Virtual Fighter 2 on the Saturn blows toshinden out of the water both in graphics and gameplay. Sonybros on suicide watch!

astal

Empty because no one on Sup Forums was born by 1995.

Hey, guys! I just got back from my trip to Japan, and guess what? SOTN is on the Saturn, you can play as Maria, and her attacks are really strong.
There's also 2 new areas and a sick remix of Bloody Tears when you play as Richter!

Yeah Sony doesn't know what they're doing I'm totes going with a Saturn.

> tfw I was actually this stupid.

Mario games will get many more sequels, even though it's a laughable series. It boggles my mind how its idolized around here despite being for LITERAL children. Why don't you fags play a real jump and run game like Jazz Jackrabbit or Zool?

its pics like this that makes me laugh when Sup Forums says gaming died on '07

>implying most of the fuckers on this board were alive in 1995

>dude you forgot to print that cheat sheet from gamefaqs? we need it for the water temple

you fuckers weren't even born yet

most of Sup Forums was underage, we get it.

I wasnt even born

Any chance Shawn Michaels will win the Royal Rumble this year?

Guys did you see the latest episode of Bob the builder?

Hey guys, imagine Donald Trump becomes president one day lol

goo goo ga ga

>all these plebs ITT

Saturn is the GOAT. N64 and PSX are LITERALLY fad consoles.

>falling for the windows 95 meme
my 486 with windows 3.x will carry me for years to come

Anyone calling it PS1 and not PSX itt is underageb& material.

You're all retarded. SotN was released in 1997 and the premise of this thread is that it's 1995. You faggots can't into role play.

Aside from Tekken you wouldn't have known about the existence of any of those games in 1995. You guys suck at this.

mommy daddy uguuu~brap

I get bullied at school and at home and my friends don't really like me, but at least I have my video games and lego!

I have not been born or conceived.

Garbage, pc will last forever while you're busy buying your ps2 and n128 in 5 years.

Underage b& get out

go go ga ga mom gib me some of that sweet sweet titty milk

Is there anyone in this thread that wasn't just a thought, sperm or a baby in 95?

I was eight.

1982 baby here. The premise of this thread is flawed anyway since the N64 hadn't even been revealed yet in 95.

Yeah right, what's next? a BLACK president?

I was 5, didn't know of the existence of the Saturn, thought the Playstation was bretty cool thanks to Crash and Twisted Metal, but could never play any games from it until 99'.
N64 blew me the fuck away and my mouth salivated to play Super Mario 64 when it came out a year later.