Dark Souls

>Dark Souls
Two kino boss fights (Gwyn, Artorias), two masterpieces (Manus, Ornstein and Smough) and the rest is memeshit
>Dark Souls 2
One kino boss fight (Velstadt), six masterpieces (Pursuer, Ruin Sentinels, Alonne, Mirror Knight, Raime, Burnt Ivory King) and the rest is memeshit
>Bloodborne
Two kino boss fights (Orphan of Kosm, Gehrman), six masterpieces (Logarius, Micolash, Ebrietas, Lady Maria, Ludwig, Watch Doge) and the rest is memeshit
>Dark Souls 3
Seven kino boss fights (Champion Gundyr, Abyss Watchers, Memeless King, Twin Princes, Friede, Gael, Dancer) and everything except Crystal Sage, Wolnir and Old Demon King is a masterpiece
>Demon's Souls
All memeshit

Agreed?

no

>listing irrelevant spinoff with Souls games

?

>any video game but Bloodborne
>kino

Pick only one (1) you meme spouting plebeian faggot.

Yes Dark Souls 3 had the best bosses in the series but nostalgia blinded fanboys won't admit it.

It's also a far more polished and better game in general.

>pursuer
>masterpiece
AHAHAHAHAHA

>No mention of Kalameet

your list already sucks

>Demon's Souls
>not all kino

I want Sup Forums and Sup Forums to leave.

was sif memeshit?

what does kino mean

I'm talking about the boss fights in the franchise here you memeloving fuck. As a whole, Bloodborne is more kino than the others, but nothing can compete with DaSIII bosses. And the most kino boss From has made so far is Champion Gundyr.

Considering your use of the word "meme" as if you actually knew what it meant, I am convinced to disregard you and your opinion as completely retarded, possibly to the point of requiring medical intervention.

It's a real failing of society that we encourage stupidity like this. A world of enablers we are. What a shame.

No shame is saging this memespouting horseshit

>kino
Cant you faggots use normal words.

>kino

Sup Forums pls go

>ludwig isn't ultimate kino
are you trying to bait me there lad

kino

>and everything except Crystal Sage, Wolnir and Old Demon King is a masterpiece
What about Yhorm, Deacons and Ancient Wyvern?

>kino
Are you a Pickup Artist?

DeS had trash, gimmick bosses and you know it

There are some pretty shit fights in Demon Souls (Old Monk Offline, Dragon King) but there are definitely some high points (Astrae/Garl, Aliant).

>implying seeing him literally pursue you during the entire game isn't god tier
Yes it was. Artorias was kino and saving Sif to help you during the Manus fight was great but the actual fight with Sif is pure memeshit (shitty weeb legends, shit music, no challenge).

>Dark Souls 2
>six masterpieces
>Pursuer
>Ruin fucking Sentinels
>Looking Glass Knight

Kill yourself you fucking retard. LGK would be a great kino boss fight if it wasn't downgraded to hell. The only good thing about it is his design and the summoning mechanic which doesn't work.

Ruin Sentinels are in top 10 worst bosses of the series.

>Ruin Sentinels are in top 10 worst bosses of the series.
git gud

Do you judge the quality of the boss by the number of sick flips it does?

Ruin sentinels are boring tho
Smelter Demon should be placed as replaement

O and S arent masterpieces either. Not on any level.
Seth is really kino

rconssider op
so post that webem where r1 spamming tries to resemble a combat system

retard

>sinh not kino
the whole sunken king dlc was pure soulskino

DaS 3 > DaS 1 > DaS 2

>implying three copypasted enemies with a boring moveset, empty and dull arena and mediocre design are a good boss

>masterpiece
>ruin sentinels
are you fucking autistic, their only difficulty is that it's a 3v1, otherwise they're insanely easy to fight.

>Dark Souls 2
>Bosses that are good
>Bosses that are masterpieces

>>implying seeing him literally pursue you during the entire game isn't god tier
wow i get to slowly walk to the right in 4 different situations, truly god tier
The only retards here are people that would enjoy fighting a boss as trivial and sad as the pursuer

This. Ancient Dragon is the masterpiece of the series.

Your list is bad having Gwen as a good boss fight? Underwhelming at best

Lost Crowns is the best content From has ever created
True
Music is god tier, their visual design is god tier, elegant yet scary, their AI is great, they have tons of attacks and you only hate them because rolls aren't OP like in DaS and you have trouble dodging their shield throw

>if you made the fight easy as fuck it'd be easy as fuck

Vendrick is the most Kino moment out of any game.

Hyped up non-stop as the guy who killed the giants, fucked shit up and just generally was one bad mother fucker.

fight through the castle, all that shit, finally fuck up Velstadt.

Enter the room.

He's fucking hollow. The music is perfect.

>everything except Crystal Sage, Wolnir and Old Demon King is a masterpiece
Cursed Greatwood is a masterpiece? No way fag.

Yeah, that's why I think Astrea and Garl are top tier in Demon Souls... if I had to make a list I would take context of the boss, the moveset, and the arena into consideration. Secondary points would be things like difficulty, music, and the degrees to which various techniques would be effective on it.

Somehow according to Dark Souls 2 defenders working game mechanics are OP.

>fighting a boss as trivial and sad

As most enemies and bosses in ds2 once oyu've learned their movesets, so what?

2 isn't that bad user.

What the fuck does Kino even mean? you autistic spergs.

>ruin sentinels
>masterpiece

Wew fucking lad

>Music is god tier

Nothing special.

>their visual design is god tier, elegant yet scary

This doesn't say shit, you could say that about literally every single fucking boss that features enemies in armor. Their visual design is boring, it's three copypasted enemies.

>their AI is great

What do you mean? You could say that about every single boss in the series, all they do is keep attacking. How does that make them great?

>they have tons of attacks

Yeah, sure. Horizontal slash, two slashes, overhead slam, jumping attack, spin, shield throw.

>you only hate them because rolls aren't OP like in DaS and you have trouble dodging their shield throw

Great argument senpai, you sure just showed me that they're an amazing boss.

Also they're a fucking joke when it comes to difficulty and the overhead slam is the only attack that I have "trouble dodging", because it has a hitbox fifty times bigger than the weapon.

Puffy.

anyone else find it weird how souls games are supposed to be about the difficulty and yet demons souls has the easiest bosses in the series? :/

>even when you go back in time to talk to him, he's just sitting there hopeless and moping

vendrick is the real crestfallen warrior in dark souls 2, the guy you think is the crestfallen warrior regains hope and happiness as you bring him friends

Faggot Sup Forums meme to describe "art" movies.

most enemies and bosses in das2 have more than 3 pitiful moves to learn

>no kalameet
this is how i know your list is awful

all they do is keep attacking. How does that make them great?
Because they're smart, switch aggro, use group tactics, have coordinated attacks, and they do very well against multiple summons. And there are bosses that have garbage AI.
>Nothing special
It's one of the most memorable tracks.
>you could say that about literally every single fucking boss that features enemies in armor.
No because some have shit armors, are you retarded?

>difficulty
Only thing difficult about them is that you can't hit continue when you die and the intial learning curve. Most fans of the series stop playing them just for the difficulty after their second game.

People only like Demon's souls because it was their first game and because it's a PS3 exclusive. Dark Souls 1 pretty much refined all the concepts worth saving and threw out the rest. Demon's Souls was fine when it was all there was, but it's since been eclipsed by its successors.

Gwyn is the most Kino moment out of any game.

Hyped up non-stop as the guy who killed the deagons, fucked shit up and just generally was one bad mother fucker.

Fight through Anor Londo, all that shit, finally fuck up the Lords

Enter the Kiln

He's fucking hollow. The music is perfect

>souls games are supposed to be about the difficulty

t. kiddo lured into the series by bamco's prepare to die marketing campaign

I felt like Vendrick conveyed that waaaaay better than Gwyn did. Gwyn was still super active and alive, it didn't feel like he was hollow. Vendrick on the other hand still has vestiges of his power but is completely lacking in the purpose and drive that he had before.

What does kino mean?

>switch aggro
You mean they just randomly stop following you, walk around a little bit and then start attacking again? Smart as fuck.

>use group tactics
Yeah, for example both of them use the spinning move. Or the one closer uses a melee attack and the one far away uses a ranged attack. So tactical, holy shit.

>have coordinated attacks
Saying the same thing twice doesn't prove your point.

>they do well against multiple summons
That's probably because it's a bossfight with multiple enemies.

>And there are bosses that have garbage AI.
Give me an example of a boss with multiple enemies that has garbage AI.

Hardmode: No DaS2, all bosses in DaS2 have garbage AI, including Ruin Sentinels.

>It's one of the most memorable tracks.
No, it's not.

>No because some have shit armors, are you retarded?

No, because what you find "creepy" and "elegant" is subjective as fuck. Are you retarded?

>some have shit armors

Yeah, for example Ruin Sentinels.

Sup Forums memes

Running into Gwyn is finding out that even 'gods' can hollow. That's fairly significant as fuck.

I FUCKED up the captcha so I couldn't post this dammit

But he doesn't really act hollow does he.

But you're forgetting that Vendrick stole the throne of Want from the giants and was so hardcore that he and his brother tried to break the curse and half succeeded. He also managed to resist his queen's influence long enough to prevent her from accessing the throne. Now that's kino

>>Demon's Souls
>All memeshit
how old are you kid

>Demon's Souls
memorable bosses: Garl Vinland, Allant
memorable NPCs: Maiden in Black, Ostrava, Old King Doran, Patches, Mephistopheles, Yuria, Yurt

>Dark Souls
memorable bosses: Quelaag, Gaping Dragon, Sif, Nito, Seath, O&S, Priscilla, Artorias, Manus, Kalameet, Gwyn
memorable NPCs: Solaire, Siegmeyer, Logan, Havel, Lautrec, Gwynevere, Ciaran, Gough

>Dark Souls 2
memorable boss fights: -
memorable NPCs: Lucatiel

>Dark Souls 3
memorable boss fights: Lorian and Lothric, Nameless King, Friede
memorable NPCs: Sirris

He acts the same way all of the 'hollowed' NPCs act when they bork their quest.

What am I forgetting? Gwyn also had a significant history but is irrelevant to Vendrick's lack of a similar revelation. He's just a lot less original.

Penetrator and Allant were great fights in Demon's Souls. The true fathers of duel bosses.

This thread is the ultimate proof soulsfags are cancer

Prove me wrong faggots. You can't.

>nito

ds3 bosses were literally for the most part boring tho

The whole fucking reason Ludwig was so mind-blowing was the the sudden cutscene in the middle that essentially changed the entire battle down to his name.

Then along came DaS3 and fucking ran the thing into the ground like a fucking jackhammer.

>not liking ruin sentinels
It is the only decent boss fight with more than 1 boss in it

Why the fuck are we pretending friede is a good boss?

Literally the most tediously designed boss in the franchise

>Garl Vinland
>same boss who has 1 single attack move
>demonsoulsfags will defend this

>let's shove all the bosses into a single fight

DeS literally can't be memeshit since it's the first game
unless by that you mean it started the memes but using meme to describe bosses in the first place is fucking retarded and OP should kill himself

All the Crowns DLC are the worst in the series, just like the game itself. Ringed City now stands at the top

that's because they aren't supposed to be about difficulty, or weren't originally anyway

he's not hollow hes just burnt to shit