Depression and anxiety thread: video game edition

Depression and anxiety thread: video game edition

So my depression and anxiety is really bad. I'm in therapy and starting meds soon. But right now I'm just holding on.

I have a nintendo switch, Wii u GameCube and a ps3. What game would be good for my depression? What game do you play when your down

>no one will post in this thread

Oh, I'm 130 hours into botw. All there is left to do is find seeds and shrines. I don't really want to do either.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DxyadCHxUng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nier
the darkness
to the moon

Hey guys

I like

Videogames

Anyone else like

Videogames?

Super Mario Sunshine

See if you can find a used copy of the gunblade NY/LA Machineguns arcade combo pack for wii, I fire that shit up every once in a while, and they put me in a good mood usually.

Play Klonoa (Wii) on Wii U. That game kicks ass.

How is Isaac on the switch?

Dark souls helps me with my shit, it just the shitty atmosphere of the game puts myself into perspective.

no

What genres do ya like?

walking simulators

>I'm in therapy
he fell for the psychologist meme

"Has Been Heroes" is a pretty fitting title for nintendo as a whole now

Persona 5

preferably something with up beat music, like katamari games or something

>walking simulators
Enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=DxyadCHxUng

You'll be singing a different tune when they win developer of the year this year at VGAs.

Things will get better :)

Is has been heroes fun? I only saw a couple minutes of footage but it looks neat. Worth picking up?

MMOs or anything long and grindy are pretty good for depression

Fighting games

I occasionally get the feeling that I'm a little good at something then i go on a horrendous losing streak

Dont take the pills user, the damage they do is for life, just be yourself

That would not be the greatest game to lift your spirits up. The entire thing is all about depression and gore.

The Nintendo items they put in the Switch version compared to the PC version are nice though.

It could be worse, at least you still have your switch

It's alright. Runs fine. pretty much what it says on the tin.

I've been getting a lot more shit runs on it, but that's probably just a spell of bad luck.

It's a pretty engaging rogue-like with what appears to be at least 30 different heroes and lots of variety of magic and tools to use, while managing 3 different lanes of attack that you can combo attacks and skills into.

It's got alot of value for $20 I gotta say and if you're into roguelikes, this ones a pretty good one.

>been used too much
>10 hours of play time

wow man what a wife

How do retards remember to breathe, let alone type?

Go for a walk outside. (bring your switch)

the SNK fighters on Switch have difficulty settings so you can adjust for what may be too difficult or too easy.

SamSho4 comes out next week too actually, which is pretty nice.

Getting a resurgence of all these old fighters is definitely getting me pumped for the SF2 rerelease.

>starting meds soon

dont

Completely off topic but I have crippling depression and anxiety as well. I don't know if I should see a therapist, psychiatrist, or what. I have no idea where to start...