Crack when?

Crack when?

get fucked piratecuck nigger

When Denuvo is cracked do they usually repackage it into something that runs better or is it identical to the retail?

I'm really disappointed with how it runs, even the mod does little to alleviate environmental stutter.

dumb poorfag

>tfw even if it did get cracked, pirates wouldn't be able to get the last ending

What's the requirement for the last ending? Online connectivity?

It'll be cracked after I'm done with P5.

is 3DM still on hiatus?

sucks2suck

So theres this thing called "Youtube", you fucking donkey

It's only $60, user. You should be able to afford it even with a minimum wage job.

piratecucks on suicide watch

45 bux on cdkeys.

>pirating
>watching endings on youtube

This is just embarrassing

The crack is in my spoilered image

Thank me later

whats the difference of watching it ingame or on youtube?
that you have to alt tab?

Denuvo doesn't affect ingame performance.

Really it is sad. Just watch an entire walk through at that point if your that retarded.

Stop supporting passive piracy you fucking faggot

I'mplying I don't already know its the signature taro save file gimmick but this time you can sacrifice your file to get someone elses back if they choose to give theirs up too.
>Implying I care about this gimmick and don't want to keep my completionist save file anyway.

Shigpig. Crack can't come fast enough. I dream of posting the golden face for >NEVER EVER PIRATE FAGS shitposting.

>Turn on unlimited HP and "beat" the 2hu tier garbage segment
>Get final ending
Wow so hard.

Probably never. CPY are untalented hacks who can only crack games with leaks, that's why entire version codes of denuvo are not cracked just single games. It relies on a leak in the game they haven't actually ever cracked a single version code of denuvo.

>tfw being a pirate is hard these days
Damn I'm almost considering dropping the money for this game. Stay strong piratebros, the crack will come soon, right hehe..?

>Game spoiled and playing months/years after everyone else
>I won!

When CPY becomes talented possibly, but they haven't actually ever cracked denuvo version codes, just single games with massive leaks that fall into their lap. If they ever actually cracked denuvo then the version they would crack would have whole list of games available under that version code.

I don't get the mindset behind pirates, why do it?
Do you like waiting while everybody else gets to play it?
Do you just sit there staring at your screen screaming "WHY ISN'T IT OUT YET, IT'S NOT FAIR"
I beat it weeks ago, and it just sits there.
This game is a masterpiece, if you really wanted to play it, you'd spend the money.

Either that or you're poor so your computer probably can't run it well anyway.

>Why do it
Because I'm in no hurry at all to play it and I don't want to pay for it.

Then why do you even care at all?
Why not play something you'd actually enjoy playing.

Because I probably will enjoy playing Automata; I simply don't care if I play it today or in 6 months. It's not I give a shit about discussing the game with people on this board.

Why not just watch the entire game on youtube?

Considering CPY's been leeching off of coding written 5+ years ago i doubt any time soon.
Guess that's what happens when you burn your scripters. :^)

Then why come and make these threads to bitch about it.
They haven't actually ever cracked denuvo itself otherwise entire version code list of games would be open, not single games with massive leaks in themselves. Every denuvo crack was simply, because a leak fell into their lap from a reviewer copy, they never once actually cracked an actual version listing of denuvo otherwise a lot more games would be available for piracy.

I'm not OP.

>mfw my poor Canadian friend ruined his experience by watching all the cutscenes instead of waiting for a crack

Why do you keep posting the same ignorant garbage? They have to discover and manually patch each denuvo check in the executable and that takes time. Unless they discover a backdoor debug mode for denuvo there is simply no possible way for them to arbitrarily and quickly crack any game with given denuvo version.

2B is actually 2 E, E for execution. Her job is to kill her sidekick 9s when he discovers too much. and he turns out to actually be the main character.

The bunker is set to be destroyed by the android illuminati and none of the bunker residents are aware. Everyone in YoRHa dies except 2b and 9s.

Humans are dead, and the aliens are dead too. The machine network became self aware and has been pulling all the strings.

suck my dick pirate faggot. Stay poor faggot.

Didn't read after "2B is actually"
Eat shit.

Careful no to get spoiled.
You die halfway through and the boy dies at the end. You thought it was a fake spoiler ?

Well then 2E is actually 2B on a mission to kill 9s.

Because it's true, they haven't actually cracked denuvo. People hype up these fucking talentless hacks that are piggy backing off of code over half a decade old. Every single game CPY has cracked only happened, not because of a leak in denuvo, but a leak within the game or having insider info to begin with.

>They haven't actually cracked denuvo
Define cracked then, and source your claims about every single crack being the fault of a leak.

Six months to a year. This one will be cracked for sure due to the rampant amount of fandom around 2B. Unfortunately, it uses the newest Denuvo revision (V4) so it will be a while as CPY has to re-re-re-write their approach. I suspect they'll also just start cracking older games on their hit list (WH:TW, Sniper Elite 4).