What's the Sup Forumserdict on this?
Were they right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d1hugi-hHcg?t=942
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when is AIDSmoby going to get hit by a bus already

No Mike, No Like

>people actually watch the b-team's videos

I dunno but I lost a LOT of respect for rich when he just acted like a baby for their andromeda review. Every time Aidsmoby tried to say something Rich just shut him down.

>hey guys what do we do with the two worst, most annoying people in this internet show
>oh I know let's give them their own show in addition to letting them shit up our show
>FUND IT

its one of the few times that they were right

They're completely, 100% Right on every point they make in the video. Sonic is a mediocre game.

>DUDE GO FAST LMAO
>you don't actually go fast in the game without dying

Hey, screw you. Rich Evans is the man. I agree jack is annoying, though.

Rich shits up everything he's in because he has that annoying banshee laugh that's louder than a jet engine. And it gets a little annoying when he does it every 15 fucking seconds

Beardfat is worse than Rich.

Looks like career suicide.

Honestly if you want to go fast play AG Racers.

Redout is good.

Yeah it's so annoying that cutting to it and editing it to be longer is a running joke for the entire RLM catalogue

>Play racing game
>Get mad when you keep bumping into walls
Fucking bad game design. Why can't I go fast?

Yeah, racing games you can actually see more than 10ft in front of you

>It's an Aidsmoby constantly mentions how good he is at game episode
>fails miserably for an hour at it

So you can in Sonic. You don't have to hold right and go as fast as possible. That's the reward given to players who're good.
You'll just have to go slow and steady until you learn.

I really dislike their opinion and format. Jack is very unlikable and Rich is only good when he's drunk and being bullied by Mike.

Pre Rec is Present Garbage. Sorry Rich. It's trash.

>watching any episode of Previously Recorded outside of maybe The Order 1886

Good lord. Next you'll tell me you actually like Beardfat.

Shitting on Sonic got to be e-celeb/journo first assignment or something.

You mean until your reflexes don't matter and it's merely memorizing the level?

Pretty much. You learn the levels, you learn the fastest routes, you get to go fast. That's basically how Sonic works.
Until then, you go slow until you're good enough. It's not like the punishment for running into shit is steep. You loose rings, not lives. It will slow you down, not kill you.

>Were they right?
Yes. While the Sonic concept of having a platformer that is also quasi-racer is neat and has potential, there has never actually been a good Sonic game.

They were completely right about how you can't actually go fast in Sonic unless you've memorized a level and even after you've found the "correct" path it's still not fun because then the game essentially becomes a boring QTE

Today's re:view was okay

I have never seen someone who was actually good at sonic criticize it. Whenever someone says sonic was never good, i watch them take 7 minutes to finish a stage.

like racing, huh

>it's the AVGN episode where they make a claim and act retarded in-game to convince the viewer that it's true, and cherrypick only footage that supports it

Getting tired of youtubers who do this shit.

Yeah I have to say I just watched that and it was pretty good.

I just think they have more trouble turning videogame material into amusing content, because they can do it just fine with movies.

i can't tell if you guys are clinically retarded

step 1 - take a screenshot of what you said here today

step 2 - take 10 hours of your life to play f-zero gx on an actual gamecube

step 3 - look at the screenshot of what you said and see how far you've come

>he just acted like a baby for their andromeda review
I've grown to dislike Rich quite a bit due to Previously Recorded, but you have to hand it to him, he's said that if/when ME4 comes out and someone gifts them a copy, he will destroy the disc on camera. He did so.

i'll reiterate. think of it this way:

playing sonic game for first time, bitch that i'm not blazing through the levels at full speed

that doesn't make sense

beat the game even once and you'll see how much faster you go

like ffs it's come full circle, people complained games would give them too much gratification. now look what's happened

Well for one, that was the joke. It was an April Fool's Day episode.

Second, Rich has said he refuses to play it, and that any copies sent to him will be destroyed.

The entire episode was a case of him just showing people that he was entirely serious about it.

Speed in old Sonic games were a reward for doing good so expecting to go fast on your first run is fucking stupid. Furthermore a lot of their complaints about enemy placement could be resolved if they just pressed down and rolled into them.

If you watched their stream they got their footage for the review from you'd know they're absolutely terrible at video games. Seriously takes them fifteen minutes just to get through Chemical Plant Zone.

youtu.be/d1hugi-hHcg?t=942

they're MGSV review was beyond shit

why should this be any different

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' has exposed him as a fraud and proved a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

>AIDSmoby
But that's just Moby.

>that title
RLM really has no right to make fun of clickbait...

Damn, all this autism in one post.

Jay's channel with the series that's just ice melting and a candle burning is high art, and I'll fight anyone who thinks otherwise.

>mfw not a single solitary rlm fanboy cuck nu-male has successfully refuted this airtight "review", especially the last paragraph

I mean, it's true.

They're the ones making 16k a month doing nothing though.

oh yes f-zero, the dog shit game that people pretend to like because it has a funny character in Smash Bros

Yep.

>being this desperate for (You)s

I consider myself a fan of theirs but I don't watch most of their videos, just the ones that stand out to me. It astounds me how the person behind that pasta has clearly spent so much time watching their videos, streams, and learning about them when he hates them. I like some of their videos for giving me a light chuckle, I don't give a shit about their personal lives.

I mean yeah fuck anyone who is a die hard fanboy of a fucking youtube channel of all things, watching every single video is a huge waste of time. But doing that in addition to investigating these guy's lives and learning all you can about them when you aren't even a fan, that's honestly another level of pathetic. What's even the point? So you can troll people more effectively?

>"Gears of War lets you chainsaw a demon in half"

Im assuming they are talking about the original Sonic, which is not overrated in the least bit. They can fuck off regardless, already see enough hate for Sonic as is.

>April 1, 2017

3D Zelda series is probably the msot overrated series ever
I'd say Metriod Prime series due to its obsurdly high metacritic score but that horse is already dead

>Rich is only good when he's drunk

What? He never drinks. He's always drinking soda or some shit on the RLM videos.

Mike puts booze in his soda.

Rich Evans jerking off a Star Wars toy has made me laugh harder than anything Sup Forums has posted in roughly the past 5 years. Here's your (you)

no because the most over rated game ever is The Witcher 3

It's actually just pointing out the author's opinions on the cast member's lives. It doesn't address any of the actual content of RLM videos, except for the weak ass idea that Rich forces laughter.

What do I win?