SCORPIO

Not only is this 4K but it's 4K 60fps

Dev kits are running at only 80% of the power, with FH3 on Ultra 4K with AA, it was running at 88% with all that overhead unoptimized. That port was done in only 2 days

Hey nigger, wait till it's officially released before you choke on Microsoft's cock.

source is on Digital Foundry you degenerate imbecile

how will all this power cost?

what games will take advantage of this power?

Fuck you. I don't know what that is.

PS4 literally dead

It's over, Xbox Won.

All of them, instead of a 10,000 lines of code to optimize a game it takes only 11

It wasn't FH3, it was FM6: Apex

I'll note that everything is maxed in the image, so higher than scorpio, higher AF and more demanding AA at least, source being DF

>glorified cod clones and racing games
I will never buy xshit until it gets games that arent dudebro bait

>sucking microshit cock for free

no one needs to go beyond 60 unless you suck at fps

I unlocked the FPS to see how high it would go, I don't know if I'm CPU or GPU limited

This comes out this year right? I hope it has an affordable pricetag.

The engine Forza uses is very efficient. Other engines won't perform as well.

>$599 US DOLLARS FOR JAGUAR CPU AND POOLARIS GPU

estimating around $399-450

MS will likely eat the cost of R&D

Yeah if you're a lazy shit you'll be in trouble

Digital Foundry estimated $500.

Neat.

>MS will likely eat the cost of R&D

Not him but he clearly said
>MS will likely eat the cost of R&D

Not likely. They keep calling it premium with a premium price.

The last time they launched a device at $499 against a $399 competitor, it nearly ruined their brand. They'd be retarded to release it for that much.

>1070
>midrange
Oi vey

But that was when their console was weaker and had online DRM. And this new console is also a 4k Blu-ray player. $500 wouldn't be surprising.

>$500 wouldn't be surprising.
It would because it's not 2013 anymore

Those are some high quality pixels!

$534.99

screenshot this

I'm not bashing the scorpio at all but this literally means nothing, racing games have always had better graphics than just about any other genre of games

It is, 1080Ti is high end

I mean I think that 1050 is low end, 1060 mid, 1070 higher mid, 1080 high end, 1080ti enthusiast

>mommy bought me an expensive GPU and everything below mine is mid tier

except I live in a first world country with first world wages and I consider the 1070 mid tier which is what I am running currently

it all depends on resolution, 1080p a 1050ti is easily mid-tier and a 1060 is high, but if we go upto 1440p everything gets shifted down at least one place

the 1060 is kind of like the 970, I don't think it's that high end

if you're playing at 1080p 60hz or less like the majority of the pc master race actually is you don't need a 1070 right now

But the 1070 can max basically every game at 1080p and most games at 1440p.

>the pc master race
please just fuck off

>1070 high tier
>1080 enthusiast tier
>1080ti bought into the meme tier

RIP MICROSOFT HAHAHAHAHAHA

>"waaaaaah"

>quoting with quotes
again, fuck off

You gotta admit bro, I almost had you

>holy shit! a console game that runs at 4k and 60fps?!
>its a racing game

i guess now everyone will suddenly like racing games.

Is it unhealthy to eat only once a day?

Is this an actual port being made for the Scorpio or just changing settings from the Xbone version? I know it's basically the same shit these days, but one implies there will be an actual effort to optimize instead of just being Turbo Button: The Console.

>microshaft turd

Yeah nah, I'll stick to the console with an actual library of games.

>FH3
The game that's so horribly optimized for PC that it needs a titan XP to run at 4k, and it still stutters like a motherfucker.

Also, did you watch the video mother fucker? FH3 wasn't ported to scor

still trying to catch up, eh? call me when consoles do 144hz lmao

and you live in mom & dad's house because otherwise you'd know that adults save their money for rent and food.

>still playing the PS2

The original game ran at 1080p 60fps on xbox one, so no shit it would be 4k 60fps on the Scorpio.

Theres no way that thing is gonna take 900p 30fps on the bone to 4k60fps. 4k yeah, but not 60fps. Only goes currently running on bone at 60 will also be 60 on Scorpio.

Hell bone hardly even had any games running at 1080p native it was so shit. 900p seemed to be its standard, sometimes even 720p. Goes to show how undemanding of a game forza horizon 3 was if it managed to run at 1080p60 on the boner.

I don't know what to say, I can afford a mid to high tier (depending who you ask) graphics card
some fag shill wanted task manager results in this shit so here you go: 60-70% mostly

without AA, but yeah, you are right

>people already talk about the xbox one in past tense
Kek that console was literally a miscarriage

>nobody even has a 4ktv yet and it won't be standard for at least 8 years
>"HD" TV signals are still just at 720p
>microshaft shoving the 4k meme down our faces like anyone is gonna give a shit
>the console itself will be $500, a DOA pricetag
>it literally has more exclusives either
Kek. Just kek. This is gonna trainwreck so damn hard 2bh.

>Theres no way that thing is gonna take 900p 30fps on the bone to 4k60fps
Of course not, the specs scream "native 4K 30FPS" though we might see 60FPS too (in demanding games, not racers) if devs decide to go the PS4 Pro route of fake/blurry 4K checkerboard rendering.

>fake/blurry 4K checkerboard rendering.
Does it look sharper than 1080p tho?

*no exclusives

Yes, it renders half the pixels each frame, half of 3840x2160 is still double of 1920x1080. The temporal filtering they do to reconstruct the missing pixels is probably better than straight-up upscaling too, so it will look sharper than 1080p, absolutely.

I have a 1070, it's mid range
This, only idiots think it's not mid range. The RX 480 and 1060 are on the lower side of midrange.

This, it's not as good as real 4K but it's a clever trick and is surprisingly convincing. I bet the vast majority of console gamers wouldn't be able to tell the difference between native 4K and checkerboarded 4K.

I agree, they're equivalent to the the 390 and 970 which where high mid range, it's 2017, tech moves fast

IT'S FUCKING OVER MICROSOFT WON