Fire Emblem Heroes

You did 5* your starting units right?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12689625
andyiverson.me/apps/fehmasssimulator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're 4 stars now. That oughta be good enough for the time being.

Yes all my units are 5 star and except for the starting units they are all 10 level merge.

But I am a hacker so its not that hard to do it.

MFW I have lvl 10 merge hector,Takumi,Lyn and Azura.

Reposting for last time
strawpoll.me/12689625

>spend 0
>have 220 orbs
>waiting for a character that STILL isnt here

Only Sharena, though I plan to rank up Alfonse next since I have spare feathers and don't care to do heavy inheriting just yet.

Can someone tell me how the orb cost goes in summons? I never paid attention and thought it was 5-4-3-2-1, but the math doesn't make sense.
I'll have 15 orbs later, and I want to find out if it's worth trying to roll Kagerou with that many.

Your domain isn't really whale friendly

>tfw out of free orbs

I wish the last banner wasn't fe7, I couldn't help myself and I got jack shit, worst luck on a banner I've had after all that rolling.

>Really need bumilla and titty ninja
>Don't wanna spend until lyn and Ike costumes if needed
>Titty ninja is gonna end and I'll only have 2 or 3 f2p snipe attempts

fuck

>>$100
>6 votes

I wanna do the mating press on my friend Sharena.

5-4-4-4-3, so 20 orbs for 5 (effectively getting one free roll)

If you only care for Kagero you should think for yourself whether it is worth that potential 5th roll that would've been a 5*

5->4->4->4->3

Just as friends though, right?

Girl I Wanna Rock Your Body (Until the Break of Dawn)

Yes, cause I'm a poorfag with no Ephraim or even Eirika but she does really well for me. Help me build this cutie, she's basically Blue Marth with this set, heard she can be better as a support.

Of course. We're best friends but that's it.
That's why I wanna make more friends with the help of her fertile womb.

Friends?

No, Veronica. No one wants to be friends with you.

I hope this story ends with him killing Veronica for no reason. And then Sharena, too.

Is there any point for me to 5* Sharena if I have Eirika?

As I said, no one.

Nope, none of them, good thing I didn't either since Inheritance is a thing now.

In any case, I feel like a bit of a flake for sleeping in today, but I come bearing a few builds at least. So far I've gotten Bunmilla, Azura, Kagero and Lyn done and squared away, up next I think I'll go for Julia and MCorrin. Azura's build coming next post, and complaints about any of these builds are welcome.

For the record, the calculator I'm using to build these is
andyiverson.me/apps/fehmasssimulator/
and all of these builds are against vanilla, 5* opponents, so no Skill Inheritance fuckery involved. If you don't like that, feel free to do 110+ optimized Inheritance builds and pit them against a unit for me, alright?

>Don't have a good Colorless unit
>Every new hero is another trash healer or low Atk dagger/bow user to further dilute the pool

I'm not saying I need a +Spd-Res 5* Takumi but it's embarassing that half of the Colorless units can NEVER be good because Staff-users are permanently gimped.

>Azura (+Spd -Res)

>Silver Lance +
>Sing (duh)
>Moonbow

>Life and Death 3
>Vantage 3
>(C) doesn't matter, but it should probably be a buff like Hone/Spur Attack/Speed

Statline
>HP: 36
>Atk: 51 (55 with Hone or Spur Attack)
>Spd: 41 (45 with Hone or Spur Speed)
>Def: 16
>Res: 19

Records (Wins/Losses/Draws)

>Moonbow not ready
89/20/6 without any buffs.
94/17/4 with Hone or Spur Attack.
96/17/2 with Hone or Spur Attack+Speed.

>Moonbow ready
94/17/4 without any buffs.
96/17/2 with Hone or Spur Speed.
96/17/2 with Hone or Spur Attack+Speed.

It is worth noting that Azura's overall record improves a bit with a Defense buff, but considering Def/Res buffs aren't optimal, the overall improvement to her record is rather

negligible at best, and her primary function is to give lapdances instead of fighting,

you can just freely ignore them. Also, it was surprising to see that focusing down on

Color Advantages isn't as good for overall combat instead of just making a stronger unit.
A fully buffed +10 Azura with Moonbow ready has a 107/8/0 record, losing only to
>Narcian
>Arthur
>Hector
>Michalis
>Cherche
>Bunny Chrom
>Bartre
>Minerva

I'm still taking /r/equests for character builds, by the way.

Why is she so ronery?

*OHKOs your Tacomeme*

>Want to give Catria Xander's Carrot Lance
>However Killer Lance has that -1 cooldown for Catria's Luna
Decisions decisions.

Flier buffs required.
>Bunmila (+Spd -Def)

>Gronnblade +
>Assist doesn't matter, I just go with Draw Back
>Moonbow, though I'm not convinced it's entirely optimal

>Close Counter, although Life and Death is a servicable substitute
>Vantage
>(C) doesn't really matter, but a non-conflicting Flier buff is probably best

Statline (Close Counter)
>HP: 39
>Atk: 48 (54 with Hone Fliers, 58 with Hone+Goad)
>Spd: 29 (35 with Hone Fliers, 39 with Hone+Goad)
>Def: 26 (32 with Fortify Fliers)
>Res: 19 (25 with Fortify Fliers)

Statline (Life and Death)
>HP: 39
>Atk: 53 (59 with Hone Fliers, 63 with Hone+Goad)
>Spd: 34 (39 with Hone Fliers, 44 with Hone+Goad)
>Def: 21 (27 with Fortify Fliers)
>Res: 14 (20 with Fortify Fliers)

>Close Counter, Moonbow not ready
63/36/16 without any buffs.
106/7/2 with Hone Fliers.
113/1/1 with Hone+Fortify.
114/1/0 with Hone+Fortify+Goad. (Loses to Sanaki, though good luck getting that set up)

>Close Counter, Moonbow ready
70/33/12 without any buffs.
107/6/2 with Hone Fliers.
114/1/0 with Hone+Fortify.
114/1/0 with Hone+Fortify+Goad. (Loses to Sanaki again)

>Life and Death, Moonbow not ready
63/33/19 without any buffs.
96/14/5 with Hone Fliers.
110/2/3 with Hone+Fortify.
114/1/0 with Hone+Fortify+Goad. (Loses to Sanaki, yet again)

>Life and Death, Moonbow ready
79/29/7 without any buffs.
105/6/4 with Hone Fliers.
114/1/0 with Hone+Fortify.
114/1/0 with Hone+Fortify+Goad. (Loses to Sanaki, who fucking else would it be?)

A +10 Bunmilla with Close Counter has a perfect 115/0/0 record with only Hone+Fortify Fliers, doesn't even need Moonbow to be up. That's counter to a +10 Bunmilla with Life and Death, who has a 114/1/0 record with Hone+Fortify (also with +Goad), even with Moonbow up. A +10 Life and Death Bunmilla either needs Luna and have it up (4 CD, good luck) or to have a +Atk Bunmilla under the effects of Hone+Fortify+Goad with Moonbow ready to kill Sanaki (good fucking luck with that as well).

Loving your builds, do you think you could put them all on a pastebin or something and update it whenever? Also requesting Lilina.

I'd be happy with a Kagero, Setsuna, Klein, or Jeorge but instead it's more Maria and Wrys.

If you're taking request, can you do one for my gurl Julia? she's been my solid green canon throughout the game and I figure she deserves some spoiling.

>formatting
This bothers me more than it should.

>Kagero (+Spd -Res)

>Poison Dagger +
>Assist doesn't matter, though I personally go with Draw Back
>Moonbow

>Life and Death
>Swordbreaker
>(C) doesn't really matter, just slap on Hone/Spur Attack/Speed or Savage Blow

Statline
>HP: 31
>Atk: 45 (49 with Hone or Spur Attack, 53 with Hone+Spur)
>Spd: 40
>Def: 17
>Res: 19

>Moonbow not ready
89/16/10 without any buffs.
98/9/8 with Hone or Spur Attack.
99/9/7 with Hone+Spur.

>Moonbow ready
98/9/8 without any buffs.
99/9/7 with Hone or Spur Attack.
106/7/2 with Hone+Spur.

A +10 Kagero with Hone+Spur Attack and Moonbow ready has a 112/2/1 record, losing to
>Hector
>Effie
and drawing with
>Draug

>pastebin
Eh, maybe. I'm not claiming these are all optimal or universally ideal either, by the way, but if people like them I'll make one I guess.

>work my Spring pulls up to 5%
>pull 2 Xanders
Fucking kill me now

>get a 4* setsuna
>+spd
nice
-attack
JUST

Final build I have for now.

>Lyn (+Atk -Res)

>Sol Katti
>Assist doesn't matter, I just go with Draw Back
>Moonbow

>Life and Death
>Vantage 3
>(C) doesn't matter, just go with Hone/Spur Attack/Speed, or Savage Blow

Statline
>HP: 37
>Atk: 52 (56 with Hone or Spur Attack, 60 with Hone+Spur)
>Spd: 42
>Def: 21
>Res: 21

>Moonbow not ready
93/18/4 without any buffs.
102/11/2 with Hone or Spur Attack.
104/9/2 with Hone+Spur.

>Moonbow ready
102/11/2 without any buffs.
107/8/0 with Hone or Spur Attack.
108/7/0 with Hone+Spur.

A fully buffed, +10 Lyn with Moonbow ready has a 111/4/0 record, losing only to
>Subaki
>Sully
>Effie
>Abel

Like I already said before, I can't exactly keep every variable of this post-Inheritance meta, for instance, it's possible that this Lyn might actually want +Spd instead of +Atk, but I have no way of really checking myself without doing a ton of builds and doing some sort of meta analysis bullshit of the results.

>Julia
Already on my priority list, same with MCorrin.

Shit, did I kill the thread with build spam?

>Sharena too

Over the line

Don't let it get to you.

Last I checked it's not like we erect a new thread as soon as the old one dies, most people probably dispersed for a bit people might also be trying to apply your builds right now too instead of merely shitposting about cumilla and worst sister

>Vantage over Brash Assault
This is probably one of the failures of the mass duel simulator - it assumes that every single matchup is going to be a one on one where people just smack each other until one of them dies, which means that skills like Desperation don't seem as attractive while Vantage, which really isn't that great outside of 1-2 counter units looks better. Realistically you've got three other units to clean up after you, so you've gotta keep that in mind.

Do you still use your starter?
I haven't touched my Lyn for ages.

should i 5 star my waifu sheena?

>Waifu
Do it.

If she's really your waifu you should had done it already.

Why did you mention Camilla twice?

Same, but it's because she's -Atk.

I know your pain, user. I have Chrom and Xander but neither Lucina or Camilla.

I got a +Def -HP Bunmila, will that work? I also have Caeda, and gonna start rolling for that Hinoka. Thinking of running with a Flier team but don't think I'll try for another Bunmila, specially now that my Orbs have started to dry up

I keep using my Male Robin but just because I really dig him.

Got her in my second roll and she is still part of my main team. Only issue is how long it takes to farm SP, I'm almost done with Brash Assault and then I need to farm up a ton for Moonbow. I put Swap and Rally Attack on while I wait for something better, kinda regret wasting SP there but whatever.

>Sup Forums now has unironic threads about mobile gaming

Put renewal on or Sol

EKKUSUPURO-SHAN

yeah but i just pulled her yesterday and already have a 5 star effie so wasnt sure if it was worth it

>Realistically you've got three other units to clean up after you, so you've gotta keep that in mind.
This is true, but for the purposes of Offense, the AI will just bumrush whenever possible, so it works there. Of course, it'll be less exploitable on Defense, but them's the breaks. As for Desperation, it's better when you can freely control when it procs, obviously, and you're free to adjust shit to get it on there.

Where are you getting all these numbers

I'm still using Camilla because I have literally no other 5* greens.

>tfw wanna whale for Cordelia but not sure if it's worth it in case I get 1 of the other 3

Wat do bros?

Fae is fucking cute, and she's the only even remotely decent Green that I have, so yeah.

Iunno, do the math yourself, I'm busy doing other builds. I posted the calculator I'm using in my first post, just put in the relevant Boon/Bane there and copy the rest of the build.

See my first post for the calculator I'm using.

Who is good for Savage Blow, a tanky unit?

Let's see now, we can talk about...

>AAA game that's nothing more than another COD or Skyrim clone
>AAA game that gets sent to fail cause investors expect 10 million sales in the first week
>Indie shit that tries too hard to be 3deep5you
>Indie shit that tries to shove some progressives down your biggoted throat
>E-Celebs
>Le ebin hacked 3DS
>Console war 12 year old shitters

Nah, I'll stick with the mobile game where people are actually playing, enjoying, discussing and even shitposting lightly instead of letting it run the entire thread, thanks.

Yup. My Lucina is Spd/Res so she's good. I haven't got as many 5* units anyway so she has to work.

>""""""""""lightly""""""""""

>tfw finally lost the will to keep on playing
This actually feels pretty good, fuck this game.

Phone posters ruined this place, mobile gaming is bottom of the barrel you can talk as if oh yeah it's about the game and shit. Other threads are about the game, but fucking phone posters and ban evasion has made this place about shitposting over video games rather then discussing them. The unironic mobile posting doesn't fucking help matters if you don't address why this place is actually shit to begin with.

I've got two semi requests for builds if anyone uses these units or has an idea.

>-SPD Lucina
>+DEF -RES Ephraim

I'm not sure what Ephraim is supposed to use but I'd like to fit him into my lineup at some point. As for Lucina I rolled 120 orbs for her and wasted just about everything only to finally get one and see she was speed bane.

Is there ANY build that can make her arena viable? in my case she would have to be more useful (as a red) than a +SPD Tharja or a +ATK Lyn.

Shareena's the only 5 star out of the starters. Alfonse and Anna are both at 4 star and level 40 though, so I might rank them up when I have feathers that I can burn.

I would be her friend

My issue with mobileposters is that a lot of them seem to be genuine retards, which I didn't believe before seeing these threads. I post from my phone in these threads, but I at least take the time to not look like a fucking retard when I do, which a lot of these people can't seem to do.

Ephraim probably wants to be a buff bot, at least to some extent. Don't know how to salvage your Lucina right now, not sure if you can.

My question is if Savage Blow is even good for anything.

>spent $100+
W-What will happen when Nintendo shuts down the servers
How long do we have left?

Most phone posting is banned with their carrier. The only way most can do it anymore is through wifi which doesn't really count.

Yeah I started on inherits and just got too discouraged to keep going, switched her back and forth with Lyn and she just wasn't doing well enough for me to bother.

Maybe one day we can spend badges to re-roll IVs.

Maybe I'll get Heroes I can feed to Catria come sunday.

It's funny, when I was leveling up Fem Robin, I remember thinking
>Wow, what an awful kit for this stat distribution! Surely, this is the worst event hero IS could possibly shit out!
And then they decided to prove me wrong. At least this unit might be good for skills.

>7+12x2

I've never seen this.

I think that was reverted. I'm posting on my phone now

Oboro is for baby making

I just don't know what to do with this 4* camilla, feathers?

Shut up, Xander. No one cares.

Certain abilities proc before battle for additive damage, thus the 7+.

Savage Blow, Hone/Spur Attack/Speed, and relevant meme team buffs are the only (C) skills worth a damn, so yeah, it's among the best of a bad bunch. It's good if you can capitalize upon the damage it deals (7, AoE of 2) with another unit to guarantee a kill you wouldn't normally get, but I'd say buffs are better overall.

Feathers are never worth it. Savage Blow is fine filler on whatever, go nuts. I would save her though, myself. Brave Ax+ and Darting Blow are fantastic.

>strawpoll.me/12689625
>6 votes to 100$+

I don't know how i should feel about this

Threaten is actually pretty great on tanks.

How many flags should I use for Round 1?

Would you play a regular Fire Emblem game based around the world of Heroes?

I want a regular fire emblem with the art of heroes.

It's a little late in the round to be dumping flags user.

What's a good strategy for flag dumping?

I've only 5 star'd one character since release. A +Spd Raven. I used the rest of my feathers turning 3 star Odins and Lon'qus into 4 star inheritance fodder and a couple others like Cavs and Fliers and Armor Knights for those quests last month.

The only times I'd consider Threaten skills are on someone with Wary Fighter, which is just Armors, and that's only if I'm not running a meme team with them. To be completely honest, debuffs are just overall gimped when compared to buffs, that proc requirement is surprisingly unforgiving given this meta of OHKO/ORKOs.

My starter was a nino 3* and now she is a cute 5* and she is still my main

Heroes is basically just Awakening and Fates DLC Lite Version. The world of Heroes isn't really interesting since they didn't put that much effort into the story.

Now, if Heroes got some fighting games spin off then I would totally play that.

I love my Robin because he has a decent nature and absolutely fucks Reds and Grays over
I don't know why people say he's shit really

Yeah those are ideal of course but I'm never upgrading her to 5*, there's a list of six characters before her.
Thanks for the advice, I'll see what I do.

I like to put it on healers to help leveling new units.

My Lucina still sees use despite a shitty boon/bane

Helped me get through Navarre's map

LYN, I AM LORD ELIWOOD