The absolute madman!

youtube.com/watch?v=cac0ACHux-Q
TL/DR
>Gearbox plans to hook up with G2A
>Totalbiscuit throws a fit and posts a lot of proofs
>Gearbox says "Fair. Either G2A unfucks itself or deal is canceled"
>Now either G2A unfucks itself or will never get a big publisher contract ever again.
It looks like he just singlehandedly saved videogames.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G2A#Controversy
youtube.com/watch?v=R13BD8qKeTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who

Literally who is this?

everytime he saves gaming, he goes up a cup size

i don't e-celeb, so i have no idea what you're trying to say. explain better next time.

G2A wont unfuck itself, its the whole design thats fucked.
Like some Ebay for black market keys.

Can I get a quick rundown on who this literal who is?

Some serbian singer.

Whats G2A

>Gearbox
>Big publisher

Yeah they had a massive draw with battleblunder didn't they mate

Nobody pirates Gearbox games.

I thought he was supposed to be dead by now.. any updates on his cancer?

EVERYONE pirated borderlands 1 for pc

BIG

>saving a shit development team from scam-nation

how's that saving video game

>TFW Bulletstorm still won't get a sequel no matter what happens

I just want to kill more dicks.

>fat angry bald man whose claim to fame is throwing faux angry fits over vidya
>he's the man! he totally just made a angry rant video again!
>here's my shill link to prove it!

>gaining weight
>on chemo

You know what's crazy about all of this? This shows that Gearbox didn't do a lick of research into G2A and was just going to throw money at it without knowing anything about them. What the fuck is going on up there? How do you have the gall to tweet a fucking youtuber to do some research into them for you? I just don't get it.

there are people on Sup Forums right now who watch let's players and make e-celeb threads but don't know who totalbiscuit is

he was a creative director working on Fallout 1.

>another lemming parroting the same reddit fud urban myths

what a shock

Who is this? some guy at steam?

>Big publisher contract
>For fucking Bulletstorm

Yeah fucking right

I can't take this fat cunt serious after his Trump outbursts and lies.

this guy
needs to stop having so many viewers
nobody cares what he says
he was relevant 5 years ago
shilling about healthcare while making 6figures a year
screaming about videogames in his 40s like a manchild
acting like he somehow knows shitabout games when he says constantly that he sucks horsecock att em

This IS Gearbox...
But not looking into ANYTHING about G2A?
You can literally look them up on Wikipedia and see they've got a shady history.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G2A#Controversy

I gained weight on chemo too when I realized the best anti vomit medicine was pizza and crisps

g2a shill detected

Imagine the Bogdanoffs rolled into a single person, but fatter and with cancer and a nerd

He's surviving by out-cancering the cancer

Based John is recovering from terminal cancer AND blowing the fuck out third world scammers. Is there anything this man cannot do?

This is what I'm saying. How incompetent can a company be that they'd throw money at the Chinese guy selling knockoff Gucci bags on the corner? I get that they're pretty stupid, but come on, this is just comical.

how can you recover from terminal cancer
i don't understand

I always like TB. Yeah he does stupid boring shit like co-op podcasts with cancer (lol) people, but most of his vids are useful. He is a good person and cares about consumers in this fucking gay industry.

I don't know anyone who does things he is doing- not covering new games ofc, but making shit like that OP posted.

I hope he won't die soon.

why does he play like he's from polygon

>needs to stop having so many viewers
>nobody cares what he says

So which is it?

>recover

That means 'not losing more organs and not dying in near future'.

Cancer ain't broken leg.

If you shill audible enough it goes away.

but if it's terminal he will die right? so how can he recover? he's dead anyway

It stopped being terminal.

Slavomir...

Cancer being described as terminal is a matter of probabilities. It was more likely that he would die than the treatments he was undertaking would push the cancer into remission. Based John used the power of autism to shift the odds in his favor and his physicians now think full remission is on the table.

>cancer (lol)

that's funny how?

You normally don't. Once the cancer has spread it is likely to return at some point. It should be considered that he's far from the age group of people who normally develop colon cancer, so he's hardly representative and might as well survive a lot longer than the average patient.

>guy shits all over company responsible for scamming people and bankrupting developers
>but he's an e-celeb that I guess reddit likes so he's bad

It's like a whole bunch of children never understood the reasons why people disliked reddit and e-celebs in the first place so they continued to hate them even when they don't do anything wrong. It's like Muslims who didn't know pork was bad because they didn't know how to cook it properly so it made people sick which is why it wasn't allowed, and now they just irrationally hate pork despite it being fine. The Sup Forums hivemind deems this heresy.

A weapon in Titanfall.

He's a living, walking version of Sup Forums then.

He's also known to hate on Sony and consoles and be a 60fps masdurr race fag.

If people didn't like him they wouldn't watch him. Though I do agree that his content has gotten old. I've followed this guy since the wowforums days and his videos are almost unwatchable now. He takes way too long to say too little. This video was an exception to the rule. Also he has the most boring taste in vidya but that's just my opinion.

>bankrupting developers

which ones? all i hear about this site is its ran by the russian mafia and all proceeds go to human trafficking and the drug trade. the only two things ive seen is the riot fisaco and with an indie publisher. keep in mind indie publishers were already busted by valve themselves for giving out zillions of free keys to inflate review scores and was the catalyst for game review changes.

This "gameplay" it's hurt to watch

the cancer was playing at 30fps while TB was playing 60fps.

So someone who has been following him, is he not going to die in a couple of years now?

oh no.. he has.. standards.. what should we do

And they think their broken English is passable.

He will probably live for longer than you will be browse this board.

>G2A

Gay 2 Ass?

>Gearbox actually recognized the mistake and even helped fuck with G2A
I did not expect that at all.

What's funny about this whole thing is that it's giving a rerelease of a mediocre game way more coverage than the marketing department could've asked for.

Can anyone here actually confirm they've had any problems with G2A? It still seems like isolated issues and not this big huge scandal. I've bought two things without G2A shield and had no problem. Though I will say, it should be a standard. Perhaps they should just take a small cut from every sale and guarantee the protection for all customers.

It all seems very overblown. Or perhaps companies just don't revoke keys that get chargedback, thus the end user sees no difference between g2a and direct sellers.

>g2a shills arrive

right on time

I remember when you were AAA shills for not supporting G2A

truly /ourguy/

i have yet to see actual proof of anything other than a cut paste of the wikipedia article which doesn't cite even 10% of the claims people make about it. there 2 things that are sourced the rest just seems like myths.

He was/is a great asset to helping promote and organise Starcraft related stuff. That faggots like you choose to focus on irrelevant personalised shit goes to show who the real cancerous faggots are here, who don't really give a shit about video games.

And what's wrong with G2A this time

meh, I use kinguin anyways.

can't wait for TB to go bankrupt and die of cancer once G2A sues him for libel/slander/defamation of brand or whatever

> We WILL get a 45 minutes review of Bulletstorm main menu
Gaming is saved bros

>44 minutes is about the FOV bar

When they give you a diagnosis of terminal cancer, it's medical slang for "you're probably gonna fucking die from cancer"

Now he's been moved up to "it's an ongoing battle"

Yeah, he gets a little excessive. All I need is a quick view of the menu and then I'm happy.

>that's funny how?
I was talking about 'cancer people' like Jesse Cox or Dodger, you dimwit.

youtube.com/watch?v=R13BD8qKeTg

He's cancer and he's got cancer.
It's like poetry, it rhymes.

>ugh stealing is wrong who's with me? let's make a STAND
Totalbiscuit can't help but virtue signal. He does it constantly.

Reminder, for the Bulletstorm remastered edition they're doing the same shit they did with Duke Nukem, taking down the original so the only way to legitimately buy it is pay more money for the "remastered" edition. Greedy motherfuckers, I'll take this game that sells for around $10, barely add anything besides some slight visual tweaks and Duke Nukem, then charge $50 for it!

fuck off Dmitri, go clean some toilets instead of sucking off G2A

g2a is some sort of scummy middleman type shit for game keys. Anyone can sell keys there, and most the listings look suspicious because of the origin country and amount of keys sold. So they're probably selling stolen shit.

The one new release I bought there before came as a gift from some bot looking steam account.
And of course G2A themselves tries to make you subscribe to a 'g2a shield' to protect you from fake sales, with a monthly bill.

Shit wasent gonna go anywhere because its a garbage platform. Gearbox probably just wanted to sell their spare battleborn keys themselves through g2a but with a better %

As a customer you're probably fine, there are a few cases of revoked keys but I don't think it's that common. Who is getting fucked are the people who pay for the chargebacks, so that'd perhaps be the developer or the publisher or the retailer from where the keys are bought.

It doesn't hurt large retailers like Valve or Origin. They don't sell keys.

he also helped bring dark souls on the pc, i hate his political views tho and he is factually a cuck but thats his decision

why the fuck cant he say issue properly

He has shit political views, but he still hates a lot of things in video games that have been associated with the left, like the feminist shit and other forms of censorship. So I really don't even care. The only ones that bother me are the full blown SJWs trying to censor entertainment the identical way overly conservative people used to.

Not going to happen, unless other publishers join the bandwagon. G2A will simply do the cost/profits analysis and do jackshit.

TB is and always will be based as fuck.

This 2bh. I respect his views because he has a shred of common sense and doesnt side with SJWs.

I didn't know much about G2A but decided to use it after it got shilled to fuck on Sup Forums because I saw xcom 2 was like 80% cheaper.

Bought it, key worked fine

Then I had $700 taken off my credit card and used to buy shoes and uber rides in France.

Fraud department at my bank covered me for it, but I sure as hell won't be buying anything off G2A again. I've since been told by shitposters on Sup Forums that "I'm an idiot and just didn't buy things the right way" - well, quite honestly if I have to "buy things the right way" on G2A or else risk someone emptying my fucking account, I'm just going to skip it entirely and use Steam/GoG/whatever where THAT ISN'T A FUCKING RISK.

This was totally planned. They knew mother fuckers didn't give a shit about Bulletstorm and this was a way to get people interested.

sjws are a tiny minority of the left, just a vocal minority in gaming

>identical way overly conservative people used to.
both dems and reps were attempting it. idk why fence-sitters on Sup Forums try to pin past attempts at vidya censorship entirely on the right.

People who look at other people and only follow them because of their political wavelength being shared are the dumbest most willing candidates for natural select.

They're a minority but have the backing of the CIA / deepstate who are using it to push their social control experiments on the public, and completely own the media so they can silence and censor leaks or opposition.

So despite being a minority, they sound loud as hell like they make up 80% of the population instead of 0.2%

What is this Bulletstorm thing anyway? Is it just a "remaster" of a 6 year old game for 50 fucking dollars?

hahahahhahaahhahahaha
i actually i agree with all the deep state stuff but they aren't left wing and they don't do social experiments or own the media, the corporations own the media. No one owns the deep state. They're certainly not sjws who care about censoring videogames do you have any idea how silly that sounds

This pretty much. Just 'cause someone has shit political views, doesn't affect their knowledge and understanding of other subjects. The reverse is also true I guess, just because someone knows a lot about one subject, doesn't mean their political views make any sense either.

my nigga

Hey Alex, I didn't know your busy schedule on infowars allowed you any time to visit Sup Forums

what the hell I liked G2A never had a god damn problem with them

You not having any problems buying stolen goods isn't the issue here