Bully

Thoughts? Beat it a few weeks back and absolutely loved it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lYvFKcVbIbY
youtube.com/watch?v=xCGkgE4VGso
youtube.com/watch?v=lE3fbsKVNuo
youtu.be/CKPeoTw-H_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tF7kvVkAHEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its a gta for kids, nothing else about it

>Bully was supposed to be the most damaging game to our youth when it came out

Who remembers Jack Thompson or whoever that fuckhead is when he went on the warpath to the ESRB to make this shit rated mature

In hindsight Jack was right. He just wanted kids to not be playin COD and the like.
However he just went about things in retarded ways, such as in one of his last cases he argued controllers should be made illegal as a means to stop kids playing games.

YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR NOSE CLEAN, HOPKINS.

OR I'LL CLEAN IT FOR YOU

AY I'M JUST TOYIN WITH YA KID

I just got it on Xbox One.

>tfw kissing the ginger girl and fapping

Christy was a bitch tho lmao

I never played this.

Why is Bobby Hill so mad in op's pic?

I must have played this game a thousand times, I fucking love it and it never gets old.

Time progressing past 2005 was a mistake.

Greasers and Townies were best cliques

Is this game good with driving mods?

The only flaw this game has is that's too easy/short. Everything else is great. The fighting system is pretty developed, with various different moves and combos. Until today, GTA still doesn't have a melee combat system as developed as Bully's.

An absolute classic. Lighthearted story and sense of humour, a fun schedule mechanic that was not Persona levels of autism, pretty robust combat system. The game was a joy to play. The soundtrack was fantastic too

>you will never help form a fight club, but instead of fighting everyone just eats cheeseburgers

Fuck the Townies though, I had more fun doing the Preppies missions

I was trying to write a fanfic from the perspective of Jimmy as I played through the game on his thoughts.

Sadly, I never completed it and it held me back from finishing the game itself as well.

My personal favorite Rockstar game. Amazing soundtrack

Wish they made a sequel where you either have to play as a girl and they take inspiration from Mean Girls, Jawbreaker and Heathers or one where you play at summer camp and they take inspiration from 80s comedies.

Slutty redhead best girl

Also Gary was an amazing villain, I wish there was more of him in the game cause he kinda disappears for the middle of it while you deal with the cliques

post favorite track GO
youtu.be/lYvFKcVbIbY

>all girls in the game are taller than Jimmy

Was it intentional that all the intro scenes for Preppy missions made me hate them less and less, to the point I felt sorry for how cocky they were during the clique takeover fight? They're so out of touch with reality, believing that their wealth means they are valuable and that following the code of a gentleman's sport like boxing in the context of a brawl would somehow work in their favour.

Kicking their asses over and over felt like picking on disabled children.

He wasn't right. He was a sensationalist and a fear-monger, and he wanted the government to step in and strangle the video games market, all so that he could file massive lawsuits and make bank.

Personally agreed.

Best soundtrack 2006 lol. Still listen to the music.

youtube.com/watch?v=xCGkgE4VGso

Preps are actually the weakest clique next to the Bullies and Nerds.

Top 10 all time game ost, no fukken doubt. Not only does the dude do every style under the sun he does them all good.

Fucken Serge Gainsbourg in the house.
youtube.com/watch?v=lE3fbsKVNuo

youtu.be/CKPeoTw-H_Y

Ah, i'm a fucking idiot, I did a Bully trhread when there's one here.
I loved Bully. Gary was an interesting asshole.

one of the greatests games I've ever played, great ambience, great fight/bully mechanics and great soundtrack

true masterpiece

Best OST
youtube.com/watch?v=tF7kvVkAHEI

Greasers masterrace here
Bully is one of my favorite games ever in every point

>Not being a Towniefag
kys

Instant method of adding replay value: Imagine it's a reenactment of Bill Clinton's younger days.

Pinky Best Girl

Fuck I played this game in middle school.
Takes me back to simpler time Sup Forums

Can you imagine a sequel with the capabilities of modern PCs and consoles?

>rival schools
>200+ unique students
>deeper clique system
>larger town/suburbs

I had so many ideas for a sequel, but I can see why they wouldn't bother with one at this stage.

Yo, one of the best things about Bully was how simple it was.

>you lived long enough to see people who actually play video games or at least hang around those who do unironically defend jack
alt right was a mistake

Should I get the Wii version or is it unplayable and awful and better play the Xbox 360 version?

I played the Xbox 360 version. It's pretty good. I didn't see a real glitch during the first 5 chapters. And even the glitch I saw was pretty ignorable.

Well I played it on Xbox and the loading times were awful. They ruined the game for me. I know the Wii version has some Wii only mini games and I am currently enjoying playing on my wii so of course the question is: Play it on Wii or try to find my Xbox 360 version.

>the loading times were awful
Uh... what? The loading times in my xbox 360 version were always fast
.>I know the Wii version has some Wii only mini games
I'm pretty sure both Scholarship Edition is the same in all consoles, though maybe the music class is easier in Wii.