>50% stronger
>double the power

Will shillposts ever end?

>Native 4k 60fps
>400$

"No"

And no games to play at all since all can be played on pc

wow

Why would anyone get a shitscorpio, when you can get a Switch for $299 and play actually good games

>Native 4k 60fps

Sure on Ps2 graphic settings.

No price point or real performance has been shown, only forza without having been recorded.

Nothing new and they're pushing it as a gimmick.

Not until PSfags and PCfats stop getting trolled hard, PS4 fags have a weaker machine and poorfag PCfats with shit 480s and 1060s just got blown the fuck out by a console that shits all over their performance

These posts are ironic, right?

>Native 4k 60fps

And PC gamers have to spend $500-$800 for a 1080 card.

BTFO

And that's the reason they think 0 is a lot of games too.

game*

and even that can't manage 60 stable in all games.

>people meme'ing about 60fps whole generation
>scorpio is going to blow the fuck out of the Pro
>not thinking its a big deal

>1 + 0.5 = 2

A fine example of the inner city public school system in action.

overclocked 480 beats Scorpio

I want to believe they are but I just can't tell anymore.

On PC you can actually have good graphics though, not everything set to low in order to achieve 4K.

Retards.

Cortana, delete this

If you're talking about PC, hell no

Don't forget

All games at 4k. Support for ALL GAMES UNLIKE PS PRO

No patches needed.

>$400

People don't really believe this do they?

it's this thing doesn't have it's own dedicated game library it's DOA. no sharing games or servers with X1 and W10, Scorpio needs to be it's own thing that's backwards compatible with the old stuff

Eh, rural public schools aren't any better.

My country hick school passed around the teacher's edition of books when we took tests, so everyone aced the tests and then they could tell the state "SEE HOW HIGH OUR STUDENTS' TEST SCORES ARE!"

>overclocked 480 beats Scorpio

>480 is ~1,800GFLOPs
>scorpio is ~6,000GFLOPs
hmm

> he thinks a card that is literally labelled 1080 can do 4k

You fell for the meme son

No it doesn't

RX 480 runs Dark Souls 3 at a solid 60fps at 1080p
PS4 Pro can't despite John "Megatextures" Carrmack's logic saying it would run at 1080p/120fps on PS4 Pro

This is funny when it's been proven wrong with games like Alien Isolation, Dark Souls 3, Witcher 3, etc.

You googled the GTX 480 didn't you, you fucking retard

Neogaff is in ruins

I dont even like the PS4 Pro, but the game was never optimised for it.

Carmack needs to leave this industry, it's not enough that his studio has failed hard in the last decade, but he decides to believe he's still relevant when he's still stuck in the 80s code monkey mentality. No one calls him on his bullshit, because he a veteran to the industry, but he doesn't know jack shit about modern tech, he's simply kept around as a trophy to the past that no longer matters.

>Ported Forza engine in 2 days
>Motorsports 6 on PC ultra settings only using 88% GPU
>It literally just throws fuck loads of power to any existing X1 games loading screens essentially eliminating load time by 50-90%
>Bethesda working on 4K for Fallout 4/Skyrim and a major patch updating ESO

Well looks like I'm getting a Scorpio. Hopefully it has some games to boot, Crackdown doesn't even seem that interesting, but who knows.

Also I bet they give it some dumbass name like "Xbox One X" They should just stick with Scorpio.

>make all your console's exclusives available for PC, then after you've done this, announce a newer, more powerful version of the same console and expect people to run out and buy it

I don't understand Microsoft.

Moving the goal post doesn't help your case, anyone that debates PC over consoles is a mongoloid that doesn't understand your PC is more than a console will ever be. A console is a dead machine within 5 years and has limited functionality, a PC can be upgraded in that 5 years and functions as a multi functional machine capable of not only playing the latest games, but the line up of consoles over the last 20-30 years.

T. Poorfag who's mad he can't afford a Scorpio. :^)

PC market isn't embracing their butchered attempt to bring in their own PC community. Play Games Anywhere is pretty fucking nice, but seriously Xbox gamers stayed on Xbox and PC faggots kept using Steam and Battle.net. GoW4 Horde was pretty fun with PC friends tho.

It didn't work for Sony so I don't know why they think it will work for them.

If the PS4 Pro's abysmal sales taught the world anything, it's that consolefags don't give two shits about specs.

I have a xeon, that processor alone cost the amount of 6 consoles on day 1 and has the power of 16 consoles on day 1. Eat shit console faggot.

It's because the Pro has zero games the PS4 doesn't.

and they will run out and buy it.

xbox people aren't pc people.

Game streaming is an abhorrent service that will be the ultimate death of video games. I stopped supporting Sony years ago when they even hinted at it and Microsoft isn't any better so fuck them.

Why do consolefags act like this is actual proof? It's just a guy saying 'THEORETICALLY it should be like this', when there are loads of examples that it's not actually like that in reality

Which will be the exact same case for the Scorpio.

TIP KOCK!
Microsoft really paid some Indians to $hill on the internet for the Scrapio.

this

You mean the app that let's you stream your Xbox to other devices? I'm confused, elaborate please.

If Microsoft is smart, it won't be. I'm not hopeful though. At least Xbone games are future proofed from hardware failure by being playable on PC too.

>no games

Carmack is a trophy developer that people keep around, because he's a big name due to giving a mediocre contribution that someone else would have come along and done eventually the same. He's a relic to an age which is no longer relevant and pretends he is despite his studio failing over the last course of the decade. No one would seriously hire Carmack in the situation he presents himself now, he's not actually talented in the modern age just loud.

THIS!
Nintendo for those sweet Nintendo exclusives
PS4 for Sony exclusives, multiplats and weeb games and dudebro shit
PC for everything else

The Xbox brand is 100% unnecessary. No one needs it, no one wants it no one asked for it. Bill Gates needs to choke to death on that hamburger already.

>no games

Not that, but microsoft and sony suggested game streaming as in you rent the game and it streams from their servers without actually downloading, it requires a fuck huge bandwidth and prevents the preservation of video games in the long run by removing even digital file access.

They need to fix Halo, realize GoW will always keep it's small niche community, and hold onto Forza like their lives depended on it. That's all they have.

SUPPOSIVELY... this E3 is going to show off some new IPs for Microsoft and considering how much they've axed shit devs not giving results they want I'm hoping they go the way of Disney and just try and push some gold out.

As a Switch/PSVR/Future Scorpio owner this is going to be a sweet ass E3.

I think people want a PS4 for third party exclusives rather than the Sony ones.

so, equal competition? The pro isn't even considered a standalone system it will iterally only have ports in its short life, before they show the PS5 later this year at the tgs.

Yeah Natal was a way better name than Kinect also

That's an awul loot of power to play no games with.

I will buy it, and I will play Sabrewulf from the Rare Collection in higher definition than once thought possible. For I am a rich alcoholic.

Standard practice heatpipes rebranded as something new. They also didn't even try to hide their jewry in the advertisement where they mentioned "advanced, custom silicone" on the fucking processors because they know normalfags don't know that silicone is a fucking rubber/plastic and silicon is a semiconductor.

>That type of service
>On American hilariously shit internet infrastructure where everyone in your neighborhood is streaming Netflix and youtube

It'll never happen at least until some cheap super amazing breakthrough happens. Aussies have it even worse apparently. Still I stand with you on that, that sounds horrible. It won't happen in our life time tho.

What they need to do is buy a new dev

Square Enix

Heat pipes with gas in

Its supposed to be more efficient but it costs twice as much to the end user

SE already confirmed they are going to divert most of their resources to the Switch in the future. They are in love with it.

This is only the case when the devs spend a year optimizing their code instead of pushing the game out a year earlier. Oh and this assumes the devs actually know how to code

xbox is a dead brand, they should totally name it something else and just start the new console cycle.

>pc cucks btfo by a console that performs similarly for 1/4th the price
>sony cucks btfo by a console that is literally more powerful in every single way

Wow. The anger here is palpable.

The Pro doesn't even have ports of its own. It just plays PS4 games.
Sony denying exclusives for it was idiotic and made the Pro a waste of money.

Microsoft won't like that though

>PS4 for Sony exclusives, multiplats
If you have a PC, why the fucking hell would you play multiplat on a console?

"Yes sir, I have a brand new chainsaw in mint condition but I'll cut this oak with a bread knife instead, thank you"

RX 480 is $200, Scorpio is gonna be $500

It's not nearly as dead as people on here like to think. They have like 46million active subscribers still across the 360/X1.

I do think they should drop the Xbox name and launch it as something else. The thing is a beast and deserves to be some "Revolution" type name.

yeah Setsuna and DQH2 look so great on it. Avengers isn't coming out on Switch, neither is KH3, FFXIV, FFXV, FFXVI Tomb Raider, Hitman or anything not called Dragon Quest.

Microsoft is still heavily involved with Tomb Raider's sequel, which personally I'm pretty hype to play on the Scorpio.

SE hasn't worked with Microsoft in almost a decade now. And if you say what about all the ports on Steam, you don't have to work with Microsoft to release stuff on PC.

This isn't, and has never been true. Ever.

>just buy a gpu bro

>a single, dated as fuck, component is 40% of the entire cost of the Scorpio
>wont even perform as well as the Scorpio

Kek. Are you trying to prove my point?

>most
Source? Sounds like your full of shit.

Doesn't get my weeb games and any games it does get I can play on better hardware aka pc. Xbox is redundant as fuck.

m8 Microsoft foot the bill for Tomb Raider

>$400

They wouls have to be selling at a loss.. right?

I didn't expect them to keep at that, I thought it was canned along with Scalebound, because New Lara was shit.

>weeb
Stopped reading right there

That's standard for consoles. They make their money on software

Yeah I got click baited. They are focusing on resources for the Switch for "Porting" games, not making them. Something about wanting their games they make to sell more over time by porting more often and releasing more DLC.

480 came out last year as did the other latest batch of GPUs

Really? I dont keep up with consoles, but I thought the first console that was really known for selling at a loss was the 360?

Nah there has been leaks. It'll be at the next E3. Think it's called "Shadow of the Tomber Raider".

Nu Lara is great, i think you just like cock

John "Can't wipe a hard drive without googling it first" Carmack

My point still stands...

norm friends.

4k 60 fps for racing games is not hard though, i wanna see a real game 4k 60fps uncompromised.

Except that Eurogamer reported Forza as running on the equivalent of ultra settings on PC.