Post your graphic card

post your graphic card

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=gtx 1070 vs gtx 770 benchmarks
youtube.com/watch?v=TiqXpNQLCIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

''no"

380x. It's ok thinking about upgrading, am I better off getting a good 480, or a 980/ti?

Now that's what I call a laptop pull.

United Package Smashers at work.

got it for $100 usd off of jewegg

Powerful as all hell. Sags like a mother fucker though.

What the fuck

Finnish postal service by the looks of it

Ive been using a 760 for 4 years it still runs pretty damn good

Here for your statistic sheet, faggot

>tfw R9 390X

Fuckin' beast m8.

I only just replaced mine with a 1070, but the 760 is still a damn good card for the price.

thinking of upgrading my 770 to a 1060.

Is the jump in power worth it or should I try to hold out a little longer? I can still play most things on medium to high but my fps is starting to go sub 60.

Would love to play the witcher 3 at max settings, but not sure if its worth $300 for that.

Just wait since you're iffy on getting the 1060.

Blacked edition

>shaving pubes

Dude you look like a fucking 9 year old.

Do you even fucking use it? what do you even play?

rx580 (480 refresh) is out soon and will destroy the 1060

Anyone?

You bought that at Best Buy, didn't you

>falling for the discrete GPU meme
Glorious 720p iGPU experience.

Right here

>tfw maxed 1080p144fps

It ain't 4k, but it's smooth as butter.

The 580 should be out soon, marginally faster than the 480 and probably at $200. 980 will be faster for the most part but still is pretty expensive used compared to a new 480

I thought about going AMD as ive heard really good things about mantle, but then i was thinking even with the extra power don't like 25% of games these days have crippling issues with AMD drivers?

I'm about to buy this, how is it

good shit

MSI 750 Ti
feels pretty shit lads

It's a big card.
You better have a big case as well.

Finally upgraded

bully me pls

Mantle is not a thing anymore

I get that shit on my 980. Hell, I can get a lot of shit at 144fps on my 980. You should upgrade.

No, they just ran out of 1060 no OC and I wanted it desperately so I had to give in and get it anyways.

Whatever driver issues they had in the past are long gone. You could wait till vega comes out in a month or so and see what that does for GPU prices

I play shit loads of games, but since you're probably talking about AAA games:

Doom 4
RE7
Nier
Carma Max Damage

manigga, got the same one.

someone whos' played at 144/1080 and 40-60/4k here.

I'd choose 144/1080 any day. 4k as of now is better for movies and video editing.

Best air cooler i have ever seen on a GPU.
somehow it manages to keep the 480 below 65c at all times.

Just games that use the cpu and gpu
For example, that indie thing called starmade uses them almost completely for me.

Stays under 70 at full load
My 2600 does bottleneck it though

>founders edition

Looks tacky as fuck though, my old GPU looked like that, though it also ran at 85C load

Lmao my niggers

>founders edition

You fucked up m8

2x Gigabyte 970 GTX's in SLI

pssh

I do not make wise choices with my money.

I have an ASUS RX 480 that sounded like a jet taking off in my min ITX system, ended up jerry-rigging an all in one cpu water cooler onto it, maxes out at 50c and is almost silent, beautiful.

Is vega actually going to be a big deal or is it going to be another overhyped tech that has little impact on anything?

AMD always shows such promise but I never really see much delivery.

Cuckmind

I went from a 660 to this so honestly it's fine to me

I'm still using an i5-2500k also

What does Sup Forums think of this card:
GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 DirectX 12 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5X

I saw it going for $420 but missed the chance to get it. Is it worth it for this price?

>XD

Rawr :3

ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1080

no bully

Probably, just make sure your CPU isn't going to bottleneck it.

sorry

MSI > gigabyte > asus

Not that user but i also have a 380x. Hasnt the 480 some issues like overheating? 580 shouldnt be thAt different.

Went from 770 to this one

what kinda cpu would you recommenced to not bottleneck it?

Nah, 480 is fine, launch cards had power draw issues with older, less compliant motherboards which was causing systems to shut down under 100% load, pretty much every modern version of the RX480 is fine, they're cheaper than ever too.

It's held up pretty well. If I hadn't joined the 144hz master race I'd probably be keeping it for a while, but I want more. Will be getting the 2080ti later this year or just wait for the Volta ti.

Hottest I've ever seen mine go (sapphire brand) is 72c

Forgot

Hmm, I haven't done a lot of research but I think any new i5 (6000 or 7000 series) would be the bare minimum you could get away with, additionally around that price point AMD is about to release the Ryzen R5 which will probably be a better deal.

This right here

how noticeable was the change? Worth it?

480 - 90

HOLY FUCK there are people browsing thread RIGHT NOW that have 1fan cooling on grafix card

My God that's embarrassing.

The 4000 series is still fine and won't bottleneck it at all, user. 6000 was barley different from 4000. 7000 is the first since 4000 that's actually shown some viable differences.

Im going to upgrade once i get a job. I swear

4690k bottlenecks me in GTA V to sub 60fps if I turn advanced distance scaling up which is a shame

Alright. The 380x is alright but i want more. Should i buy now a 480 or wait for next gpu? Or price drops?

You mofos jealous af now or what

I suppose, I'm still using a 4570k myself, if you can get a stellar deal on an older CPU or already own one I'd say go for it otherwise the 20-50 dollars you typically save by getting a pre-owned 4000 series or older doesn't seem worth it.

lmgtfy.com/?q=gtx 1070 vs gtx 770 benchmarks

6700k if 60fps makes you happy

If you really want 144fps then a better CPU

It should compete with the 1080, but im not getting too hyped. Hopefully it shakes up prices a bit

Definitely wait for next big AMD release, the RX580 is coming out soon I imagine, that's either going to eat the RX480 for breakfast at the same RRP or cause the price the current RX480s to drop lower regardless, I'd say wait for now, then see what the best deal is post RX580.

A 770 can't max modern games at 1080p.

A 1070 can max any game at 1440p.

fuck off, benchmarks and specs don't even slightly compare to talking to someone who had both cards and can comment on how much he noticed the difference.

That's the optimization, not your CPU. The advanced distance scaling tanks pretty much anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=TiqXpNQLCIU

It in no way matches the color theme of my build, but I don't have a glass side panel so I don't mind.

I lucked out on the chip, it goes up to 1600mhz core/8000mhz ram and is rock solid stable.

580 is basically confirmed to just be a tweaked 480, maybe 10-15% faster at about the same price. The vega announcement is where things will get interesting, if they have something close to a 1080 for cheaper

>math and factual statistics don't matter

w-what

You can blame it on optimization all you want but what the setting does is increase drawcalls like crazy which the CPU can't handle

You can blame anything on optimization really

"how much they noticed a difference" is extremely subjective, and biased since there's the excitement of a new card. benchmarks show clearly, in the exact same scenario how much of an increase there is. How is that not better

If you watched the video you'd see there's barley any difference between 4790 and 7700 performance. Stop falling for the bottleneck meme. CPU's stagnate like crazy when it comes to gaming.

A huge improved, can max most of the games at 1440p and play almost (depends on the game tho) on max settings (not the bad optimizated)